Page 58 of 99 FirstFirst ... 83348535657585960636883 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1976

Thread: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    you had better makesure that person is a femalebefore you screw...
    Yeah she is, but she's a cow worshipper. Always blunders, luckily not to production environment, else I sure rollback, go back fire emails at her, her team lead, my PM.

Lucky for her manage to find the problem, her XML files here lack one '=' there lack one '>', don't know how they work one. Now I'm starving in the DC and still waiting for the server to start. Sheesh!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XX - 20th season and 2 weeks more before anniversary!!

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Hmm..... F1 Kanny going to be there?
    she is from 3D

Deregistered

she is from 3D
    No, she's 32D.

strange... dunno y.. after system crash.. now my system cannot find proper install my sound card...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    strange... dunno y.. after system crash.. now my system cannot find proper install my sound card...
    Do a service pack patch first.

That time I install Win2K also, my 19" LCD display die die 640x800. I install the video driver keep thinking why cannot.. then fed up, install XP PRo, after that better, 1024 x 768. Then install SP1, can go to 1280 x 1024. Then I realise my Win2K I never patch to SP4. Wasted 10mins of my time reinstalling the OS.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Yeah she is, but she's a cow worshipper. Always blunders, luckily not to production environment, else I sure rollback, go back fire emails at her, her team lead, my PM.

Lucky for her manage to find the problem, her XML files here lack one '=' there lack one '>', don't know how they work one. Now I'm starving in the DC and still waiting for the server to start. Sheesh!
    women..always seems to be missing something

BUY new one loh

Deregistered

women..always seems to be missing something
    Very careless. I don't know why the company hire her. Either she's dirt cheap or they're lack of budget. Not the first time she do things so carelessly.

She wanna deploy to production. She left the files named as UAT, then I told her if I see UAT automatically it goes to UAT regardless where the files are placed. Asked her to change for clarity sake.

1 hour later, still the same. Sheesh!

Deregistered

BUY new one loh
    You very bad today hor..

hmm, already install SP2 liao... the problem is windows can detect the card... when i install the proper drivers... it say cannot detect any sound blaster product... strange....

Deregistered

hmm, already install SP2 liao... the problem is windows can detect the card... when i install the proper drivers... it say cannot detect any sound blaster product... strange....
    Reseat the card and try again. Try other PCI slots. Sometimes the IRQs got conflicts one. Don't ask me why last time can now cannot. It's windoze.

Reseat the card and try again. Try other PCI slots. Sometimes the IRQs got conflicts one. Don't ask me why last time can now cannot. It's windoze.
    try that also.. haha.. dunno y ... du lan... maybe tmr bring go school try on other system...
    if not that juz live with it first... at least still got sound... juz not dat nice

Blog Entries

finally in... long day... sigh...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Very careless. I don't know why the company hire her. Either she's dirt cheap or they're lack of budget. Not the first time she do things so carelessly.

She wanna deploy to production. She left the files named as UAT, then I told her if I see UAT automatically it goes to UAT regardless where the files are placed. Asked her to change for clarity sake.

1 hour later, still the same. Sheesh!
    must be single right?

You very bad today hor..
    I just posted in the evening leh...
    how bad can I get, coz not enough time for me to be bad

try that also.. haha.. dunno y ... du lan... maybe tmr bring go school try on other system...
    if not that juz live with it first... at least still got sound... juz not dat nice
    do you folks know creative sound blaster sometimes cannot be seated on the second last PCI slot...some bugs...

寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Deregistered

Take go school change one working one back lor

Deregistered

must be single right?
    IIRC she's married... cow worshippers marry very young.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    To each is own. I've reasons not to fully go into Mac and yet I can live without windoze.