Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: relationship problems

Default Re: relationship problems

eh forum buggy , I clicked once only???
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Quote Originally Posted by trezeguet
    its not liddat.. its like.. i got so mani projects wif her tt need to be complete and i dun want the class like feel so awkward becoz of us
    Then u need to be master of your emotions. In this case, let your mind do the thinking, not the heart. Do the right thing, at least your class will respect you for that (knowing that you're going thru a hard time).

its not liddat.. its like.. i got so mani projects wif her tt need to be complete and i dun want the class like feel so awkward becoz of us
    YOU ARE HOPELESS! A LOSER! No one in your class cares. No one cares. You cannot let go, and please don't put the burden on your classmates. You are only looking for excuses to justify you pathetic behavior. However, to redeem yourself is easy, but can you do it. Be a man, let go and get on with your life!
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Cool Reading this thread for one hour

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    人生的执着只会带来伤心,后悔和绝望。
    学会放手而走新的路才可把生命活的开心点。
    Good Quote here, clarinet

Hi Trezeguet, I have been reading this thread for the whole one hour.

Most of the advise have been given to you by some of the nice CSers here.
    Some of us, including me, have gone thru the more painful experience than you have encounter before.
    All their guidance are correct, so dun ignore and take it for granted.

Nothing much for me to say.
    In short, do let go and carry on with your life.
    Last edited by King Tiger; 15th August 2005 at 11:42 PM.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

First step, say 'yes dear, I am wrong, you are right', but must be sincere and no bargaining. Next step, cow her again, tell her that, but you need to be brave, strong, thick skinned and tactful in the process, ignore all the idle talk and what ever else. At some point it, will be either a yes or a no from either of you. If it is a no, at least you tried. In situations like such, real men dun whine, just learn to appease the unappeasable. If yes, practice TLC with her, it is like water and sunlight to plants.
    Last edited by Parchiao; 16th August 2005 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao
    First step, say 'yes dear, I am wrong, you are right', but must be sincere and no bargaining. Next step, cow her again, tell her that, but you need to be brave, strong, thick skinned and tactful in the process, ignore all the idle talk and what ever else. At some point it, will be either a yes or a no from either of you. If it is a no, at least you tried. In situations like such, real men dun whine, just learn to appease the unappeasable. If yes, practice TLC with her, it is like water and sunlight to plants.
    well as for the relationship... i'll see fate ba.. i'll juz stop toking to her fer a while since she is irritated by me... as for maybe some of the projects.. i'll try to do it for her.. then juz send to her email and she edit...

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    When I sleep I always dream about which bank to rob to finance the next big item to purchase.

i'm going to stay away from you with a 30ft pole especially near a bank...

well as for the relationship... i'll see fate ba.. i'll juz stop toking to her fer a while since she is irritated by me... as for maybe some of the projects.. i'll try to do it for her.. then juz send to her email and she edit...
    Great! Don't pester her but still doing all the small thing for her. Remember little thing that count that make a relationship work.
    But don't talk other than the project in the email.
    But if you could show her some care but without irri..tate her will be lagi best, this one you have to think how to do it..
    All the best.

well guys thanks for all e advice.. i'm slowly but definitely getting back on track wif life.. my aim now is to fully conc. on studies and prepare for exams next month.. if there's any better method to conc better tell me guys.. thanks alot...

Deregistered

Yeah, take more pictures, buy more equipment

Just get on with life, the only thing that's constant is change, and without pain, there's no love. So chill and stay cool!

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    without pain, there's no love.
    To some of us, even with pain there is also no love.

Just let her go, if she really wants to go.
    No point holding on.
    It may be difficult, but try...

Until the next person comes along, I think you will have a hard time forgetting her.
    Have you read IT???

Deregistered

To some of us, even with pain there is also no love.
    That is known as "kiam cai mia" (salted life, direct translation)

When I sleep I always dream about which bank to rob to finance the next big item to purchase.
    hahaha.. same same... i dreamt of robbing a bank without security guards, no CCTVs, no alarms and yah.. smiling counter staffs and erm... loads of $$ !

and i got myself so many things.. and tat was a dream lahs !!! hahaahah

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    hahaha.. same same... i dreamt of robbing a bank without security guards, no CCTVs, no alarms and yah.. smiling counter staffs and erm... loads of $$ !

and i got myself so many things.. and tat was a dream lahs !!! hahaahah
    hehehe....when i burn those hell money...i was wondering how many camera bodies, lenses, condos, cars i can buy with just one piece of 1,000,000,000,000,000 note. hahahaha

aiyah...don't bother about her anymore lah. if a girl can pluck up the courage to tell the guy to buzz off, then she has probably spent a lot of time thinking about the relationship...and also consulted her friends about it, and has already concluded that it is not worth her time anymore. it is seldom easy to reverse her decision...and whatever you do for her, she'll view it in a cynical manner to reinforce her decision. move on with life....there's a lot of trees in the forest...you won't be sure that she is the right one, until you've gone out to meet the rest. heheheh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234