Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: relationship problems

Cool Re: relationship problems

never expect a girl to turn back once things turn out this way. juz like wat my girlfriend did to me also. life still goes on with or without her. i always tot she the best, but now, there alot of good girls outside. i'm sure u ll found someone who worth ur love.

Default Re: relationship problems

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberian
    During that time, someone told me 1 thing and till now I still remember it - Possession is a burden and responsibility.
    It's okay with possession such as Canon or Nikon?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Auntie Zaren...

Dressing up like a Donkey will not help him get back his ex gf.
    Tuan,

What animal do you suggest? Harimau?

animal?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Tuan,

What animal do you suggest? Harimau?
    Harimau........you drunk har? Giving him a tiger will not bring him back his ex gf too.

haha so mani animals.. aiya the problem now is getting myself motivated to go school everyday.. if she is not in school.. how wonderful would school be without having to see her

Quote Originally Posted by trezeguet
    haha so mani animals.. aiya the problem now is getting myself motivated to go school everyday.. if she is not in school.. how wonderful would school be without having to see her
    You can't avoid her this way, try not to aware of her for the next one week, should be able to bring back her attention from her. Don't pester her anymore if you still want her back.
    If you could do that, post here next week and i think many could help you futher.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    You can't avoid her this way, try not to aware of her for the next one week, should be able to bring back her attention from her. Don't pester her anymore if you still want her back.
    If you could do that, post here next week and i think many could help you futher.
    hey thanx soma.. alot of ppl told me to stop smsing her to... like somehow she took me for granted... watever i did for her.. she dun seem to care.. so i shd like juz stop it for a while

hmmm... In my opinion.. when a relationship broke, it's no point to clarify things clearly. what for, in my past relationship. When my ex want to break with me, even i tried to ask him what's wrong he still cannot answer and don't know what to say what for make yourself look Silly.(sorry if i am too blunt)
    Basically is because the feeling is gone, even if your ex gf did agreed to patch with you. I think the relationship will not be as passion as what it used to be.
    And also, there's one thing i want to tell u. Most of the girls dislike "weak-minded man" (Na de Qi, Fan bu xian). It's a no no no no no.. girls will run away from this kindof man.
    Don't know if you get what i mean. eg. I scare a guy keep SMS me even i told him not interested. Is very frustrated thou.. reply also die not to reply seem so heartless, want to stay friend with him also scare. How?
    Anyway, it's just a page of your young life. Don't waste time, it's painful now, but after you get over it, you will think "lucky i am smart man"

hey thanx soma.. alot of ppl told me to stop smsing her to... like somehow she took me for granted... watever i did for her.. she dun seem to care.. so i shd like juz stop it for a while
    Remember to bring along your smile, look cheerful and confident and also keep yourself busy. If she talk to you, speak the tone you would speak to your friend. Show her she is no longer a princess to you anymore but never be dispolite. Let see what happen after a week. Take care and perform well. This might be your last chance..

Son, (from my own past experiences) take this incident as a blessing in disguise. It's part of growing up and it's nature way of letting you realise that your actions now will result in a difference consequence in later life. If you cant even let go of this girl whom you dont even know much, how are you going to face more terrible decisions in the future? Think of your family, parents (who have high hope on you), siblings, relatives, friends teachers,etc.. If you fail and become a loser then the country will lose another talent. Just let go and LIVE. It's easier done than you think!
    always the Light, .... always.

loving someone doesnt mean owning that person. it means you want that person to be happy (and free).

let her go ...becos ...
    if you love something, set it free.
    if it comes back to you, its yours.
    if it never, it never was.

cheer up , be strong and things would be okie

Sadded for you, but which teenager nv got hurt from relationship. All (almost) got hurt before moving on. So the choice is yours for now, Whether to get her back? or to move on? But most importantly is your studies for now.

Ya, such relationship is partly mind game. Stop interacting with her (reverse psychology), and it'll get her attention.

If you really want the relationship back again, be ready to be more determined (this trick is taught by girls). Most girls would want guys who are strong-willed, try again and again on courting them. But hump, dont become too irritating.

Hope that would help you?

Off to do my Assignment.........

PS: if you try to let go, trust me, time will heal it.
    Last edited by leeter; 15th August 2005 at 11:45 AM.

don't be a looser. you are acting like one. absolutely, the first thing is to stop smsing, calling, messengering and emailing her. by doing all those, 1) you are irritating her, 2) you look pathetic, 3) she knows you are at her door step, she had not experienced any lost, 4) you show weakness and girls don't like it, and 5) you are msking your miserable and that inmpacts everything you do.

Best to ignore her, be polite, but just ignore her. Try it for a month or two, and see what happens. Your feelings may also change.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

I'm no r/s SME (just sharing with you a leaf out of my own book) but here's something for you:

your ex-galfren is just using her own way to recover from what seems to be a failed r/s due to the lack of maturity and understanding. She's hanging out with her galfrens or other frens is just to fill the void that has been vacanted by you but please, do not go and fill that void just yet. She needs time to think through what she wants and you, on the other hand, needs time to do that also.

Remember, gals mature faster than boys even as they are of same age so she's probably thinking more of her future (studies/ future bf choices...etc) than you are (guys just tend to think for the moment but this changes when we get older).

Not trying to discourage you but take this time to redicover yourself. The golden words still holds true:"if you are meant to be, you will be". If the time isn't right, no matter what you do, she ain't going to give you any responses even when you shower her with gifts and stuff. She knows you are trying to get her attention but she's not ready for you... not just yet or maybe that's the end of the road from here on. Wait till the both of you have tidied yourselves inside, then you will automatically find a suitable time to face each other and whether you go ahead from there or otherwise. But for now, best to concentrate on your studies. Your thinking will change again once you get out of JC and enter NS... till then, you have a long way to go.

if you still feel the pang when you see her everyday, then just treat her like any other classmates of yours. Talk but not excessively and nothing about the r/s. Stop trying to get her attention with your gifts and sms or phone calls - you will just be pushing her further away ie. the show in the lack of maturity to handle the situation like a grown-up

Lastly, if it really doesn't work out, dun worry. your greatest asset is your youth

Hope it helps
    Last edited by SniperD; 15th August 2005 at 12:55 PM.

Hi trezeguet,
    i've read thru all the posts and agree with them. All we can give is advise and suggestion, the rest is up to your own self. Be strong, live for the future. Well, i've been thru almost the same. It has been 3 FULL YEARS but i have not forget my ex.

Admit it, WE CANT FORGET ANYBODY given any amt of time. What we can do is to face it and live on.

Yes, it is a toture to face her everyday and she seem to be so happy in your presence. This is very obvious. She chose to continue with her path. U maybe very confused and uncertain now. Take abit time off and think carefully with your brain. In such situation, emotions will make us feel worse and down. Tink of what is really deep down in your heart that is holding u back, making u feel sad and thinking of her all the time. Maybe it's due to your confused state at that time to prompt u to say such words or it could be something else. Tink deeply. But dont just tink and do nothing. Every problem can be solved. Like family problem, communicate effectively with your parents and siblings.

After u had sourced out what's holding u back, look for a solution to it. But dont choose the road of self denial. It will lead to nowhere. Discuss with ur best-est buddies what u can do. They might be able to suggest what u might not be able to tink of. Dun be afraid to consult them.

This is getting qutie lengthy. I'm going to end it quick.

Lastly, do not regret what u have chosen to do. Cuz, i've regretted for my actions. and till now, everyday i'm tinking of my ex. She is also happy with her life now. She chose to ignored me.

Live strong, live for the future.
    Take care.

she will definitely continue behaving in this manner as long as you keep smsing her. just stop...after some time she may wonder why no more sms. she might even ask her friends to find out what is going on. if she comes back to you good. if not by then you may already have found something or someone to divert your attention to. life goes on

I think you need to cool off for a while. This is not helping both of you. I guess the last thing you want is for her to consider you as a pest.

Maybe its time to let go. Easier said than done but you need to try. Always remember there will be new flowers in the field or new fishes in the sea. She is not the only one...

Quote Originally Posted by Karyinn
    hmmm... In my opinion.. when a relationship broke, it's no point to clarify things clearly. what for, in my past relationship. When my ex want to break with me, even i tried to ask him what's wrong he still cannot answer and don't know what to say what for make yourself look Silly.(sorry if i am too blunt)
    Basically is because the feeling is gone, even if your ex gf did agreed to patch with you. I think the relationship will not be as passion as what it used to be.
    And also, there's one thing i want to tell u. Most of the girls dislike "weak-minded man" (Na de Qi, Fan bu xian). It's a no no no no no.. girls will run away from this kindof man.
    Don't know if you get what i mean. eg. I scare a guy keep SMS me even i told him not interested. Is very frustrated thou.. reply also die not to reply seem so heartless, want to stay friend with him also scare. How?
    Anyway, it's just a page of your young life. Don't waste time, it's painful now, but after you get over it, you will think "lucky i am smart man"
    its not liddat.. its like.. i got so mani projects wif her tt need to be complete and i dun want the class like feel so awkward becoz of us

is it really gone huh?
    she wun talk to you means that she's angry with you. Else it would be like hi-bye and not lines like "so my fault again huh".
    Accepting your gifts should also mean that she's feeling something for you, good or bad .
    If you know her well enough you should be able to tell when she is cool enough to talk again. Then please talk. and talk. and talk.
    Talk -- dun beg or give speeches on how she's your sun and moon. Save those for later.
    You need her to open up to you again, so tread carefully, dun spam or flood her. just let her know everyday that you;re still hung up on her.
    By doing so, if she is ready she will talk to you. If she is not she will also talk to you.
    As for work and feeling miserable etc, never use it as an excuse to weigh down her conscience. It's your own problem.
    I also know it's hard to walk away. But dun walk away until you hit the point where you know even being together will be hell. then u must walk away.
    until then, tell her things openly -- dun rely on vibes or hints or silly beating about the bush. try face to face when possible, dun sms dun use friends. but of cos dun talk like u dun care or care too much or want to beat her up.
    how old are u anyway? do u want this for long term or "never thought about it"
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast