Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: relationship problems

Default Re: relationship problems

人生的执着只会带来伤心,后悔和绝望。学会放手而走新的路才可把生命活的开心点。

why not just let nature take it course,shift your sit and sit further away,let her have the impression that you are avoiding her.
    Practically no contact at all and who knows,she might come knocking on your door.
    Peoples are like that,they don't cherish things until they are gone.

Rls is a game .. at least for me I would call it a game.
    U played the game wrongly and right now u suffered .. ..

U don call the shots now . .cos the ball is in her court.

IF I WERE U ....
    Maybe u should start flirting with the girls inside your class ..

don call her , don sms her , block HER in msn and let your friends KNOW , don email her .. .. don talk to friends about her .. don speak to her, don bother about gift and pressies. MAke her feel transparent ..

Is all about MInd games .. welcome ~

well, you are still very young i guess....long way to go. concentrate on your studies and your career, boys girls relationship is just a piece of jigsaw out of the whole puzzle. use your 'brain' to control your heart. open up your circles and make more friends. you only lost a girlfriend now, nothing too much. next time when you are married and have a family, may be you will starts to find way to 'leaves' your wife....... but please dun do that.....all the best.

Since you're a student and not so sure how old are you. The best is to concentrate on your studies. Get your foundation buildup (career) than talk about relationship. I was once young like you and went into relationship too fast, luckily did not get myself into any mess. During that time, someone told me 1 thing and till now I still remember it - Possession is a burden and responsibility.

All the best in your study.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberian
    Since you're a student and not so sure how old are you. The best is to concentrate on your studies. Get your foundation buildup (career) than talk about relationship. I was once young like you and went into relationship too fast, luckily did not get myself into any mess. During that time, someone told me 1 thing and till now I still remember it - Possession is a burden and responsibility.

All the best in your study.
    I guess he shld be in JC1, 17 I suppose. Promos -> JC1 Killer

Dear Trezeguet,

Putting myself into ur shoes, I agree dat it is almost impossible to juz brush her off ur mind s u r seeing her everyday or yet every single minute.

Yes! Love requires sacrifices. But dat doesn't include ur future. Focus on ur studies first n at e same time, give her some time to cool down. Perhaps datz wat she needs at diz point of time.

U ought to take a step back n think abt it thoroughly. From ur respond, I could sense desperateness in u. U r juz simply pushin her for an answer for ur own pleasure. I feel dat u juz need dat answer from her to content ur feelings. But my dear, dun b fooled; coz by doin dat, u r juz pushin her further away from u. Try givin her dat space to think abt it too (might take months or even years). Control ur rash n stay cool...

I know itz not s easy s said. But u'v got to somehow summon all dat courage to do it... n u'v definitely got no other options but to Juz Do It...

Think rational...

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by jesser
    use your 'brain' to control your heart. :
    then the human intellect will objectively dominate and this can seriously turn into an ethical issue..
    humans, as social creatures, will want to find a mate..to procreate..( and P.A.P cheers )
    thats basically just about that! just live to mate..but then the whole subject on love and feelings just come into play..hormones do play a part..but really, what explains why we keep falling for the opposite sex through adolescence, then during JC and the 'older' years that come..we suddenly find the right one...

i have thought about it too..so i understand how u feel there trezeguet... theres a few things that you can do..

1.take comfort in knowing it would have happened sometime.
    2.practice critical thinking.
    3.stand neutral.

everything ( and nothing ) can be achieved with critical thinking.

regards!!
    Douglas

Quote Originally Posted by trezeguet
    hi guys.. i'm reali feeling down now and i dunno wat to do..

she said she need time to think abt it...

i irritated her by smsing too much coz i was eager to get an answer its so difficult for me to forget as i see her everyday...
    Dear Trezeguet,

Putting myself into ur shoes, I agree dat it is almost impossible to juz brush her off ur mind s u r seeing her everyday or yet every single minute.

Yes! Love requires sacrifices. But dat doesn't include ur future. Focus on ur studies first n at e same time, give her some time to cool down. U know datz wat she needs at diz point of time (refer Quote). So diz is wat she most expects from u... realise her needs. If u can give her dat she'll realised dat u r e man for her... dun despair.

U ought to take a step back n think abt it thoroughly. From ur respond, I could sense desperateness in u. U r juz simply pushin her for an answer for ur own pleasure. I feel dat u juz need dat answer from her to content ur feelings. But my dear, dun b fooled; coz by doin dat, u r juz pushin her further away from u. Try givin her dat space to think abt it too (might take months or even years). Control ur rash n stay cool...

I know itz not s easy s said. But u'v got to somehow summon all dat courage to do it... n u'v definitely got no other options but to Juz Do It...

Love is Precious but Knowledge is Priceless...

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by hazta
    Dear Trezeguet,

Yes! Love requires sacrifices. But dat doesn't include ur future. Focus on ur studies first n at e same time, give her some time to cool down. Perhaps datz wat she needs at diz point of time.

Think rational...

Regards

Ehh.. how come diz appears here?!?!

Ignore diz n refer to latest post...

eh..... friend.... i guess u are in JC1 now ya.... let me give u this bit of advice.... i went thru the same S*&^ before.... juz tt...she broke up with me instead....

for two years i face her in class...but in the end i managed to live happily after all.....
    i guess this is v personal...it differs from person to person...

u are still v much young la...even compared to me....concentrate on what is really important now la.... even if u guys are together...u tink u will last forever? after A's u gotta go serve the army...and she will happily go into UNI..... juz imagine what happens then...u wanna be stuck in camp thinking about a girl who's so not bothering about u?

i tink many a time in life... the aim is not to forget ...as many ppl think...but rather to embrace..... have u tried sorting things out face to face with her? in a peaceful manner....u have to be brave..... dun let a past relationship affect ya "work/study" relationship with her....

On another note...wat exactly is love.... do u really love her? if u tink u do .... to wat extent? often have i asked myself this question when i am considering a relationship..... the love that alot of us have when we are "young" is often clouded and untrue la...

since u said its ya first relationship...how WOULD u know tt this is love if u have never experienced other relationships before...i am not telling u to become a flirt or anyting in the near future.... i am juz guiding u to tink about the issues u prob have never considered before....

our hearts are v big la.... there is always enuff space for more love....

embrace...not forget...

cheers...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    eh..... friend.... i guess u are in JC1 now ya.... let me give u this bit of advice.... i went thru the same S*&^ before.... juz tt...she broke up with me instead....

for two years i face her in class...but in the end i managed to live happily after all.....
    i guess this is v personal...it differs from person to person...

u are still v much young la...even compared to me....concentrate on what is really important now la.... even if u guys are together...u tink u will last forever? after A's u gotta go serve the army...and she will happily go into UNI..... juz imagine what happens then...u wanna be stuck in camp thinking about a girl who's so not bothering about u?

i tink many a time in life... the aim is not to forget ...as many ppl think...but rather to embrace..... have u tried sorting things out face to face with her? in a peaceful manner....u have to be brave..... dun let a past relationship affect ya "work/study" relationship with her....

On another note...wat exactly is love.... do u really love her? if u tink u do .... to wat extent? often have i asked myself this question when i am considering a relationship..... the love that alot of us have when we are "young" is often clouded and untrue la...

since u said its ya first relationship...how WOULD u know tt this is love if u have never experienced other relationships before...i am not telling u to become a flirt or anyting in the near future.... i am juz guiding u to tink about the issues u prob have never considered before....

our hearts are v big la.... there is always enuff space for more love....

embrace...not forget...

cheers...!!!
    i wanna talk to her face to face and maybe clarify all the stuffs... even if dun want to be couple anymore.. be frens rite? dun make until like the class split into 2 sides so awkward.. but whenever i wanna tok to her.. she say she is busy... call her... she say she is busy... one of her frens told her to face to face clarify wif me... her reply is " aiya i dunno lar... my fault again ar?"

All I can say is "Too many cooks spoils the soup".

Problems like relationship cannot be solve online as they are not you and neither they know about your ex gf.

You need a good buddy who understands you and sit down and talk to you.

Sitting in front of the computer will make you feel worst. Trust me as I use to be like you. So go out and have a breather.

go out and have a kopi la brudder.....

i tink u more or less understand tt u should not let this affect ya class life...coz u all still need to have discussions together and all... no point spoiling ya academic relationship like this.... since she can act like nuttin has happened...u can forgive too la..... dun have to once approach start talking about the two of u...wat about class stuff etc.....

if she can work with u without mentioning the relnship...means at least u all are still friends.....if she cannot...then the issue is her...not u......

it's probably not your fault, some people just find it harder to talk things out clearly because they don't have the skills to and/or get embarrassed, especially in situations like yours and considering she's a girl. look, you broke up with her when she obviously didn't want to, you have to bear (and, in mind) this responsibility. she has to feel let down somehow. and now you sound like you desperately want her back when you were the one who, for lack of a better word, dumped her against her wishes in the first place. you can't expect her to look you in the eye as if nothing happened.

don't get me wrong, i'm not blaming this on you because i understand your problems, but take it easy buddy. get on with life. i believe the both of you will be able to talk about it, someday.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    try making her laugh lah....

like dressing up like a donkey and asking her to cane your backside in front of her friends as your punishment for breaking up with her in the first place.
    Auntie Zaren...

Dressing up like a Donkey will not help him get back his ex gf.

in any case, i agree with Pro Image, reading all these comments from us is not gonna do anything to help, we can only offer options and advice, sometimes maybe a little too much info.

the best thing for you now is to get out and DO SOMETHING ELSE.

Quote Originally Posted by doug3fflux
    then the human intellect will objectively dominate and this can seriously turn into an ethical issue..
    humans, as social creatures, will want to find a mate..to procreate..( and P.A.P cheers )
    thats basically just about that! just live to mate..but then the whole subject on love and feelings just come into play..hormones do play a part..but really, what explains why we keep falling for the opposite sex through adolescence, then during JC and the 'older' years that come..we suddenly find the right one...

i have thought about it too..so i understand how u feel there trezeguet... theres a few things that you can do..

1.take comfort in knowing it would have happened sometime.
    2.practice critical thinking.
    3.stand neutral.

everything ( and nothing ) can be achieved with critical thinking.

regards!!
    Douglas
    Well said. Sound advice.
    Concentrate on studies first. Find a serious hobby, photography as in our case.
    Some pple find comfort in religion (PS - does not nec. work for all).
    Before long, NS then more studies.
    Then work, next obsession cars or whatever....Woman and relationships can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Inimatad
    Well said. Sound advice.
    Concentrate on studies first. Find a serious hobby, photography as in our case.
    Some pple find comfort in religion (PS - does not nec. work for all).
    Before long, NS then more studies.
    Then work, next obsession cars or whatever....Woman and relationships can wait.
    on that note, if you're successful enough to have an obsession with cars and the eventual realisation of that with the OWNING of these cars, women and relationships will COME TO YOU, however shallow that sounds. just a thought! bwahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    go out and have a kopi la brudder.....

i tink u more or less understand tt u should not let this affect ya class life...coz u all still need to have discussions together and all... no point spoiling ya academic relationship like this.... since she can act like nuttin has happened...u can forgive too la..... dun have to once approach start talking about the two of u...wat about class stuff etc.....

if she can work with u without mentioning the relnship...means at least u all are still friends.....if she cannot...then the issue is her...not u......
    yes i need a break.. seeing her daily is like a mental torture

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast