Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone put on a polariser for outdoor actual day wedding shoot?

Default Re: Anyone put on a polariser for outdoor actual day wedding shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle
    Thanks Dawgbyte77! You can see that the colour look natural and more saturation than the photo without polariser. The one without polariser is more harsh. Do you use flash for both photo?
    Not sure "natural" is the right word but it is different. The other is not my photos, but goosg. And I think he did not use flash but I did. What I can recommend is if you are really keen, try experiment on it but based on what they have already told you, polariser is a bit risky in portraiture since location of the sun alone can already vary the result (side, behind or in front of your subject)... and face is still very important than the tone for wedding portrait.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle
    I am the main as i am doing a favourite for my friend. Very close friend and do not want to spoilt her day and wanting to take good photo! If i really want good colour for my photo, what are the method to be done? I am currently using a 20D and not sure what is a wedding setting as my camera do not have it. Can i download it and put it into my camera?
    you are using a camera that is only one level below Canon's flagship 1-series!!! surely you can justify its usage with more experimenting and practice? or if you just acquired your camera just a week or so ago and you are still learning to use it?

goodness!

Douglas

I had my camera for almost 9months. Jus trying to be cheeky sometimes and experimenting thing. My final answer is no polariser on the wedding. I wont want to spoil their day! Haha! Will post up some photo when i finish takings!

Anyone know how to post the photo?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234