Thread: Sony & Fujifilm's Professional Scheme?

Question Sony & Fujifilm's Professional Scheme?

Would like to ask if anyone know if Sony & Fujifilm have similar support scheme for professional like those of Canon Professional Services (CPS) & Nikon Professional Services (NPS)?

Default Re: Sony & Fujifilm's Professional Scheme?

Fujifilm used to have one for the professionals, but that was during the film era, after Kodak started one for the professionals.

Please try call Sony and Fuji up and ask them directly, can get the answers from horse's mouth instantly.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Fujifilm used to have one for the professionals, but that was during the film era, after Kodak started one for the professionals.

Please try call Sony and Fuji up and ask them directly, can get the answers from horse's mouth instantly.
    Thanks for the info. I tried contacting them but have yet to receive a reply. Hence would like to ask if any professional using the two brands know if such services is available for them?

Personally as a Olympus user myself, I know such services is not available for professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by Anson View Post
    Thanks for the info. I tried contacting them but have yet to receive a reply. Hence would like to ask if any professional using the two brands know if such services is available for them?

Personally as a Olympus user myself, I know such services is not available for professionals.
    Call 6544-8600. that's their customer hotline

Sony has introduce similar thing in US and rumors mentioned they are introducing it in Singapore soon.

How soon? Just wait for the announcement lor.

Hart

at least Anson you got an answer. you asked about Singapore, and you get a reply from someone that tells you about the US market

hi Anson,

Sorry I missed this. Pls contact Ms Cheryl from Fujifilm at cheryl.tan@fujifilm.com for your queries.

Cheryl's from the marketing dept and her boss's named Favian. If there's no reply after maybe say a week, drop me a PM and I'll get in touch with Favian for you.