Thread: HELP!

Post HELP!

HI,im just wondering does P&G buy my old powershort sx40hs which is in very good condition and how much will I get?, if not is there any shop that buy my camera and how much is the price?...

Default Re: HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by canonlover101 View Post
    HI,im just wondering does P&G buy my old powershort sx40hs which is in very good condition and how much will I get?, if not is there any shop that buy my camera and how much is the price?...
    Just email P&G to ask them to quote or bring your camera down to those shops and ask. It is highly inaccurate for any of us here to give you an advise even if he/she just finalise a sale with the said shops.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Err... I don't think any of us here can represent the shop and provide a price / quote? We are also not able to evaluate your camera either. So I think your question is somewhat moot?
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

Blog Entries

Just bring the cam down and ask. Then walk around peninsular and ask. Pretty sure no one reading here.knows the value of your cam well.

Yes, just bring your camera to visit these shops.
    even you call up these shops, they won't able to tell you how much your camera worth without seeing and examine it physically, they will ask you to bring your camera to their shop.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio