Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very sad by birders i see

Default Re: Very sad by birders i see

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    At least they their spend time bird catching and watching. If they go to B or T to catch chicken they will exhaust their CPF.
    Those L lenses will exhaust their CPF faster.

Quote Originally Posted by ElCarnicero View Post
    They make noise when he flew from the tree and was going to the water. All pointing to turn cameras. Then after they scare it away they throw biscuit into water
    OK, I agree this is very strange why they do that. I could not understand. This morning I saw one guy came to PRP usual spot to photograph kingfishers with a stool and a big radio/player (may be he forgot his umbrella), tripod and midsize gun. On the picnic music, seated and wait. I totally could not understand. Is he thinking out of box that he now can be more relax and have more patience than the KFs patience (to wait for him to go away so can start diving for fish)? Or he found a new use of music to entertain and tame the KFs, more so than AAAAAAAH can? Anyway, I believe common kings when they return to the North after migration period they can have more stories to tell...

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Those L lenses will exhaust their CPF faster.
    But only use L lens to take picture then picture will be nice what. It is a necessary evil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12