Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: what happen if you fall in love with your model

Default Re: what happen if you fall in love with your model

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Ahahaha... They are pretty alright. But I guess they are attached?

Finding a pretty girl that's not attached is like uncovering an oil field in Singapore right smack under the Istana my friend.
    actually finding pretty girls tats unattached not that difficult lor, cos i can make them unattached...

but finding pretty girl that have a heart thats nice, character that fits, than those qualities i wan, is near to impossible... thats y i settle for the not so pretty, not so nice, character dun fit, and qualities that is not those i really wan... cos its too time consuming for a busy man like me... unless some girls wanna give a challenge...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Guys,

As the Gate of Hell is now officially opened, make sure the model you fall in love with is not leggless and floating in mid air.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Guys,

As the Gate of Hell is now officially opened, make sure the model you fall in love with is not leggless and floating in mid air.
    that reminds me... we should do a leg count next time at our outings... we counted 1 extra 'head' yesterday...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    actually finding pretty girls tats unattached not that difficult lor, cos i can make them unattached...

but finding pretty girl that have a heart thats nice, character that fits, than those qualities i wan, is near to impossible... thats y i settle for the not so pretty, not so nice, character dun fit, and qualities that is not those i really wan... cos its too time consuming for a busy man like me... unless some girls wanna give a challenge...
    Sometime i wonder why do we need to get married?

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Sometime i wonder why do we need to get married?
    thats something i am wondering too... my mom planned it for me in collaboration with my gf...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    thats something i am wondering too... my mom planned it for me in collaboration with my gf...
    Hopefully her mom won't play a part after your married.
    You will wish you have become a monk rather than married if she did.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    When asked why xxxger doesn't take up a money making venture, the response is that xxxger doesn't want to chop carrot head. Pseudo-self righteousness? Or is there some other reason which you are not willing to divulge to us for fear of a "bicha lobang" situation?

Also, if the belief is to prevent chop carrot head situtation, why doesn't xxxger model for the photographers (whether at xxxger's normal rates or even FOC/TFP for that matter)? Response is that xxxger is not good looking enough enough (as from previous posts that I recall - correct me if I am wrong).

However, I draw you to xxxger's post below:

If you have a good figure and can earn $150 per assignment, why not charge $150 to model for interested photographers?

You always seem to have a response to every attack, but some of the responses are either contradictory, illogical or don't quite add up to being what a reasonable person would say.

Quote Originally Posted by melissafaith
    We should leave personal business out of kopitiam, and how other want to do business is their own way of making a living, no one has the right to crash their business here. Actually it's consider evil to do that. Kindly think about it.
    Some time this type of business topic is better kept to one-self.

Just my 2 cent worth of though..

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    We should leave personal business out of kopitiam, and how other want to do business is their own way of making a living, no one has the right to crash their business here. Actually it's consider evil to do that. Kindly think about it.
    Some time this type of business topic is better kept to one-self.

Just my 2 cent worth of though..
    but why? if we keep this topic to oneself, and that topic to oneself, nothing interesting wil be said on kopitiam. granted, lurkers, slammers and trolls are irritating, they do make life on the board more colorful. don't you agree?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    but why? if we keep this topic to oneself, and that topic to oneself, nothing interesting wil be said on kopitiam. granted, lurkers, slammers and trolls are irritating, they do make life on the board more colorful. don't you agree?
    Let's 'heard' more option from other first.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    AGREED, Being to another photography corner this few days, boring, don't even have buy and sell, kopitiam very quiet, like kopi not good.............
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    AGREED, Being to another photography corner this few days, boring, don't even have buy and sell, kopitiam very quiet, like kopi not good.............
    Hi smurfman,
    you are back here. Log in problem..

Quote Originally Posted by amospi
    Hi smurfman,
    you are back here. Log in problem..
    how u know? every tough to log in, maybe the mods purposely one i though.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    how u know? every tough to log in, maybe the mods purposely one i though.......
    Busy Busy..all the time. I think cannot use back the old style liao.. if not busy again....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567