Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Esplanade Open Ceremony

Originally posted by Agpx4
    Hi everyone,

Tomorrow will be the final event. As some of us are newbie included me really want to learn how to capture nice fireworks picture. As some of the member who have experienced are welling to share. In such, since OCEANXP has start the gathering event. Let's make this happen.
    Dun worry, there are ppls willing to share experience.
    Anyway, I'm learning the skills as well.

So anyone who is interested in going earlier with me?
    We can meet up later for those who are late, at the durian site.

Originally posted by Agpx4
    Hi everyone,

Tomorrow will be the final event. As some of us are newbie included me really want to learn how to capture nice fireworks picture. As some of the member who have experienced are welling to share. In such, since OCEANXP has start the gathering event. Let's make this happen.

Name list :
    Waiting location :City Hall MRT
    Time :6:00pm - 6:10pm

Final capture location :
    Alternative location :

Note: For those people who can't arrive early, please take note the final location once being identify and join us there.

thanks AGPX4 !! take note that it will be outside starbuck coffee .. easier to locate and gather if there are alot of people..

Sunday, anyone? I'm planning to go there to catch the first light...on the Merlion side!

Lightbulb

Originally posted by scanner

Dun worry, there are ppls willing to share experience.
    Anyway, I'm learning the skills as well.

So anyone who is interested in going earlier with me?
    We can meet up later for those who are late, at the durian site.

we can meet you at the durian site ... but not sure where you will be ...

how abt 6:30pm at the 6th lamp post of the bridge ( bet esplanade and fullerton ... =P

Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Sunday, anyone? I'm planning to go there to catch the first light...on the Merlion side!

6am ??? guess we can party till that hour ....

6th lamppost counting from the esplanade or merlion?????

Originally posted by Eraine
    6th lamppost counting from the esplanade or merlion?????

from esplanade .. facing merlion .. remember !! we are arriving with a group of fotographers .. if you see us with D100, F100, F90x, infrared , tripods etc etc etc, we are the CLUBSNAP !!!

Will some nice person volunteer to be contact person in case someone's late?

Adam? Come meet us?

Btw: I cannot confirm, cos might be late.

Originally posted by oceanxp

from esplanade .. facing merlion .. remember !! we are arriving with a group of fotographers .. if you see us with D100, F100, F90x, infrared , tripods etc etc etc, we are the CLUBSNAP !!!
    Any D60 and 500 or 600mm for us to try out?

Originally posted by Zoomer
    Will some nice person volunteer to be contact person in case someone's late?

Adam going?
    Nope...I'm sitting out the event tomorrow...gunning to catch the first light @ the Merlion on Sunday!

To whoever's organising the photoshoot, it'll be very helpful if you can leave your contact number behind...don't worry, I've been doing that all along and thank God that so far, I've yet to be harassed!

Note: This is not a open challenge to call me @ 3am and remind me it's time to empty my bladder hor!

Nope...I'm sitting out the event tomorrow...gunning to catch the first light @ the Merlion on Sunday!

To whoever's organising the photoshoot, it'll be very helpful if you can leave your contact number behind...don't worry, I've been doing that all along and thank God that so far, I've yet to be harassed!

Note: This is not a open challenge to call me @ 3am and remind me it's time to empty my bladder hor!
    You can come at 9:30pm, should be early enough for your daybreak shot.

If you have car, just shut urself in (with your cameras in the boot, securely locked of coz!) and sleep!

You can come at 9:30pm, should be early enough for your daybreak shot.

If you have car, just shut urself in (with your cameras in the boot, securely locked of coz!) and sleep!

9:30am you meant ???

no tripod auto mode can take fireworks?

97611794 .. others : please leave yours also ... via email if you want to be secretive ...

prefer sms ... if you need to reach me ... also dun think the reception will be good tomorrow ...

I think it will be a great angle to shoot the Harbour Spectacular from the area around the tip.

Originally posted by thamwk
    I think it will be a great angle to shoot the Harbour Spectacular from the area around the tip.

that is my idea also !! but the buildings will be distracting ...

Hmm. Any idea where the fireworks will be, erm, fired from?

There will also be bum boats involved in the harbor spectacular. Not sure if I can make it. Hope to.

hopefully i can make it
    at City Hall 610 starbucks

see u guys

Hmm. Any idea where the fireworks will be, erm, fired from?
    not sure either ... but you can play safe if you come to this pt

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~thamwk/marina.jpg

Default Legs on the wall

If you guys are near fullerton, be sure to catch Legs on the Wall at Maybank tower. More more details please go to http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=14836
    Last edited by kueko; 12th October 2002 at 09:51 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast