Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 119

Thread: Esplanade Open Ceremony

  1. #21

    Default

    Originally posted by scanner


    I will be planning to start shooting in the morning, most likely BG, follows by around the city areas (in the afternoon) and the big durains as well as the fireworks in the evening .

    Anyone interested?

    YES !!! but i can only join you after 3pm .... where did u suggest we meet ?

  2. #22

    Default

    Originally posted by oceanxp



    YES !!! but i can only join you after 3pm .... where did u suggest we meet ?
    I will let you know the details later.

  3. #23

    Default

    Originally posted by scanner


    I will be planning to start shooting in the morning, most likely BG, follows by around the city areas (in the afternoon) and the big durains as well as the fireworks in the evening .

    Anyone interested?
    wow! whole day shooting ah
    later reach evening half dead liao
    anyway i am interested in joining u plp in the evening

  4. #24

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    wow! whole day shooting ah
    later reach evening half dead liao
    anyway i am interested in joining u plp in the evening
    no problem ... 6pm outside Fullerton Hotel ( near the bridge )


  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Hehe... Also interested.. But me newbie with kit lens for my eos500n only ler, also can take good fireworks shot or not?



    Any guidance on taking fireworks shots with kit lens?


  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Eastie
    Posts
    102

    Default

    will be there from 7 onwards. apparently some show starts at that time, just outside the music hall (open air). There's also going to be some Indian drums perf along the riverside, but I'm sure it's going to be all over the place.

    I will be shooting fireworks from the Merlion, anyone interested? Good view only if you have a zoom lens. Should be amongst the crowd earlier on. Best thing is to just scatter all over What kind of film are you all using?

    Trying for the Merlion thing as well. Dunno how's it turning out, just sent in my first roll today.

  7. #27

    Default

    Originally posted by Eraine
    will be there from 7 onwards. apparently some show starts at that time, just outside the music hall (open air). There's also going to be some Indian drums perf along the riverside, but I'm sure it's going to be all over the place.

    I will be shooting fireworks from the Merlion, anyone interested? Good view only if you have a zoom lens. Should be amongst the crowd earlier on. Best thing is to just scatter all over What kind of film are you all using?

    Trying for the Merlion thing as well. Dunno how's it turning out, just sent in my first roll today.
    i will be using NPS160, NPC as well as PreSS 800 ... see the situation first =) planning to use NPS 160 .. but have to see how far it is away ... i might want to grab some space near the merlion first ... 6pm should be okay =) i think =P

  8. #28

    Default

    Originally posted by oceanxp


    i will be using NPS160, NPC as well as PreSS 800 ... see the situation first =) planning to use NPS 160 .. but have to see how far it is away ... i might want to grab some space near the merlion first ... 6pm should be okay =) i think =P
    Plan to use provia 100 for Fireworks, negative for people (Roadshow, etc ) and velvia for BG (Flowers, etc....)

    Any takers to join me in the morning?

  9. #29

    Default

    hi all,

    I will shifting the current meeting point ( fullerton ) to City Hall MRT oustide star bucks instead. same timing 6pm.

    If you are still interested to join, feel free to come at that time

    tata

  10. #30

    Wink

    Please count me in and I will ask few more clubsnap member to come together. This will be a very interesting event

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    I probably will be shooting also. Provia 400F all the way!
    Canon Lover :)

  12. #32

    Default

    If I want to shoot the fireworks from the merlion, how many mm zoom would be the minimum?

  13. #33

    Default

    Originally posted by Agpx4
    Please count me in and I will ask few more clubsnap member to come together. This will be a very interesting event
    sure !! code word : "clubsnap" ... to those who are carrying a camera bag and tripod

  14. #34

    Default

    Originally posted by Zoomer
    If I want to shoot the fireworks from the merlion, how many mm zoom would be the minimum?
    300mm should be sufficient ... i think

  15. #35

    Default

    Originally posted by oceanxp


    300mm should be sufficient ... i think
    oceanxp, whar are your plan during that evening?
    Just shoot fireworks or running in and out of the durians?

    We might need to have some rough planning/idea of getting about it.

    So can we start conslidating the ppls going?

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    I think the merlion area will have more ppl than the meerkats at the zoo...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Eastie
    Posts
    102

    Default

    sob... dun haf a zoom lens.

    anyways, i was down in esplanade today and they have very suspiciously cordoned off the roof terrace till after the 13th. So probably shooting the fireworks from the roof.

  18. #38

    Unhappy

    I saw numbers of clubsnap member are able to take a night shot at the high ground. Is that possible we can get some where high ground and only for our clubsnap member?

    eh...I agree with you scanner, let's have some fun shot before the actual event.

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    58

    Default

    may i know wat time is the fireworks supposed to start? Thanks

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    can someone make the post about the actual timings sticky?

    fireworks 10 or 1015pm
    mr nathan unveiled 715pm?

    whole thing starts ard 5pm
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •