Thread: Comparing C720 and C4000Z

mrdogbear
    Guests

Talking Comparing C720 and C4000Z

Hi all,

Last night I went with my freind to buy a DC. Then, we were comparing between Oly 720 and 4000. So, we used 720 to take one indoor shot with flash and another one with 4000Z. We took the same object and used same memory card.

The result was that I found the picture quality of 720 was better than 4000 through the LCD screen. somehow there are some white spots on 4000Z's photo.

I just wondering what is the reason of this? Do we need to set the noise reduction on before we take any pictures? pls advise me....

there shouldn't be any "white spots" when you take indoor shots with flash..... would you want to post some samples? there're cases where reflection of the dust particles in the air cause white spots to appear on images.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

R u comparing picture quality using the small LCD screen on the camera?? The LCD screen not accurate one lah.. To compare picture quality u need to do so on a proper PC Monitor or even printout.. not on the tiny camera LCD screen or TV (via video out).

Vander
    Guests

the new C730 is out in the market... see the others thread. Dun go for the C720.