Thread: TomTom Navigator 5 with Singapore Map

Default TomTom Navigator 5 with Singapore Map

Hi all,
    Just wondering if any CSers in S'pore have any experience with using the TomTom Navigator 5 in conjunction with the Singapore map? I already have the TomTom 5 on my PDA with the UK and European maps (which I use constantly) but as I'm travelling back to S'pore in a couple of months for some project work, I thought that having the S'pore map handy on the TomTom 5 would be useful for moving around various industrial estates, etc.

Anyone using this? Any comments on the S'pore map accuracy? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

A good accurate Singapore map would be KingMap. Been using this on PDA and now on O2 XphoneII.

../azul123

Deregistered

OT: You dropping by for NUG? Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by azul123
    A good accurate Singapore map would be KingMap. Been using this on PDA and now on O2 XphoneII.

../azul123
    What sort of GPS unit does it interface with? I have the TomTom Bluetooth GPS. Do you know if that is compatible with the KingMap system?

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    OT: You dropping by for NUG? Hehe.
    I'm going to be there for about a week ,maybe two, in September before flying off to Melbourne. Schedule is still sketchy but I'll have firmer date later on this month. If there's a NUG gathering while I'm there, I'd love to come along to it.

Quote Originally Posted by SzennyBoy
    What sort of GPS unit does it interface with? I have the TomTom Bluetooth GPS. Do you know if that is compatible with the KingMap system?
    I use a SysOnChip Bluetooth device and works really well, should work with any GPS unit, as the map software is loaded onto the Smartphone or PDA.

../azul123