Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: We ALL cheat on our spouses!

Default Re: We ALL cheat on our spouses!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    dont mean to teach you bad. sometimes ill-treat her, sometimes treat her nicely.
    like whipping a horse wahahahaha
    oops
    Very true, very true!
    Thanks all who've tried to help me out. Managed to settle w/o having to "say sorry".
    Note what furrycake said, even my married friend told me the same BUT need to execute with precision (Umm under the right circumstances...). Still learning, she's only my 2nd but she means alot to me, in fact, don't wish to 'upgrade' leh.

Just too much of an "MCP" prob, or rather old-fashioned lah. I expect my girl to be subservient towards me. I don't ill-treat / abuse her though.

Sorry to you all lah she did want to come back but her dad asked her to stay. I over-reacted liao because of her past actions. Sorry har. Talked to her, asked her to grow up (in a nice manner too), she kind of know it too after we talked it through. Will give her more time, she'd tried hard to change for the past year already, the only obstacle I found out last night (um, now's 13/8 2am) was that her reference to how others 'should' behave was from her friends, ALL 17s only. No wonder lah, silly me again

In the end she just joked and called me 'bro' Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by T.A.
    Very true, very true!
    Thanks all who've tried to help me out. Managed to settle w/o having to "say sorry".
    Note what furrycake said, even my married friend told me the same BUT need to execute with precision (Umm under the right circumstances...). Still learning, she's only my 2nd but she means alot to me, in fact, don't wish to 'upgrade' leh.

Just too much of an "MCP" prob, or rather old-fashioned lah. I expect my girl to be subservient towards me. I don't ill-treat / abuse her though.

Sorry to you all lah she did want to come back but her dad asked her to stay. I over-reacted liao because of her past actions. Sorry har. Talked to her, asked her to grow up (in a nice manner too), she kind of know it too after we talked it through. Will give her more time, she'd tried hard to change for the past year already, the only obstacle I found out last night (um, now's 13/8 2am) was that her reference to how others 'should' behave was from her friends, ALL 17s only. No wonder lah, silly me again

In the end she just joked and called me 'bro' Thanks again.

way to go.... seems that this thread either dying or evolving... hehehe... So i +1 first...

Quote Originally Posted by synapseman
    Erm, that appears to be the case, according to the latest issue of Her World magazine (not mine, obviously). And no, it's got nothing to do with sex.

But rather, we secretly buy stuff w/o letting our spouses know. One fella even bought a sports car without letting his wife know about it.

So DOES YOUR WIFE KNOW THAT YOU JUST BOUGHT THAT NEW 300mm f/2.8, hmmmm...???
    My wife will be proud of me if I can afford a sport car.

good to know it worked out for you in the end give her time and room to grow. time is on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    good to know it worked out for you in the end give her time and room to grow. time is on your side.
    not trying to sound mean... time is on HER side.....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456