Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We ALL cheat on our spouses!

Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    Me and my wife has an understanding relationship. I buy and she nags. It works fine for me.
    One day she will do more than just nagging! Once that happens.......good luck jbma, you are living dangerously! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    So it's confirmed that "All wifes nag" ?
    Erm. I think they've all got a nag-gene built into their DNA.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    must learn from the best! too bad my wife knows the value of red lines around the rings, she tags along to camera shops.

she even spots the difference between my 1D and the 1DmkII on display in CP with the 24mm Tilt and slift lens. "your one got a white dot at the side, that one dun have" WB sensor and proceed to ask, that one how much ,how to upgrade in peace?
    hahahahaha!

Your biggest mistake was to take her along to CP!.... what i normally do is to park at Raffles City and accompany her to Robinson & co .... then say let's meet at the supermarket in about 2hrs ,,, ...
    if you buy anything on that day at CP, she will normally wont complain coz she would be juz as guilty with her purchases at Robinson, etc... Maybe she is more worried that you may nag at her for buying those clothings, shoes, etc when there is no more space in your house. Also once you meet her, start to nag at her before she asked what you buy .... hehe
    It always works ..... guarantee you, your drive home will be a very quiet one!
    always the Light, .... always.

hahahahaha!

Your biggest mistake was to take her along to CP!.... what i normally do is to park at Raffles City and accompany her to Robinson & co .... then say let's meet at the supermarket in about 2hrs ,,, ...
    if you buy anything on that day at CP, she will normally wont complain coz she would be juz as guilty with her purchases at Robinson, etc... Maybe she is more worried that you may nag at her for buying those clothings, shoes, etc when there is no more space in your house. Also once you meet her, start to nag at her before she asked what you buy .... hehe

woah ... must learn sia

Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    Me and my wife has an understanding relationship. I buy and she nags. It works fine for me.
    LOL
    That's a good one.
    Apply to me too.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

remain single equates peace and quiet, and if gf nags, change gf
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

to prevent nagging, I normally blanco the first digit from the invoice and made a photocopy of it and left it on the table where she would accidently see it. So far it works with all the L lens, like $2,250 will become $ 250! But even this, she would sometimes complain that $250 is too expensive for a lens that has only a red line around it!....
    lol what if one day she quarrels with you & decide to use your L lens as a tomahawk missile against you? then she say whats the big deal??!! Its only $250 what... I PAY YOU LAH!

hahahahaha!

Does she ever tembak back and ask to compare receipt?

Quote Originally Posted by gundugundu
    lol what if one day she quarrels with you & decide to use your L lens as a tomahawk missile against you? then she say whats the big deal??!! Its only $250 what... I PAY YOU LAH!
    It's a general practice... to keep your dry cabi lock all the time... if she can lift up ur cabbie and throw at u, den I think it's time to consider a bigger and heavier dry cabi liao...

hahahahaha!

this is a hilarious thread...!
    imagine if all ur wives do have a shopping forum where they always organize shopping sprees withour ur knowledge, and often eye products like Gucci, Prada, just as many here eye L lenses!!
    the reality of us married photogr here in CS is really funny. esp in this thread..had a gd laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    she even spots the difference between my 1D and the 1DmkII on display in CP with the 24mm Tilt and slift lens. "your one got a white dot at the side, that one dun have" WB sensor and proceed to ask, that one how much ,how to upgrade in peace?
    Now I understand why some ppl like to gaffer up their camera and lens.

Quote Originally Posted by gundugundu

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i know a neighbour who drives a super old scrap Toyota to work & drives a S class during weekend or when the wife goes to buy grocery...
    There are many types of ppl in this world. Wives also have many types.. some don't mind you spend; some don't like U to spend; some spend only for herself; some will spend with U together; some only spend when you spend; some spend on you and does not spend on herself... can't think of any other combinations... you may wish to continue!!!

Anyway it is your life. You choose your wife!

Haw bout those go to to join sexy babes photo shoots without the wives know? That's cheating too?

I always ask my parents before I make the purchases

Quote Originally Posted by adamadam
    I always ask my parents before I make the purchases
    After asking sometime can get better one right..

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Haw bout those go to to join sexy babes photo shoots without the wives know? That's cheating too?
    My wife sometime ask me to go and try. But don't know come back will get confinement or not.

yes, i confess. i am guilty of cheating my wife....spending $$$ on my other sexy & stimulating babes
    - ipod mini
    - creative neeon
    - psp
    - dvd recorder
    - videocam
    - ibook
    - watches

............all declared as 'sale-items', bought from ware-house sale, '2nd' hand stuff but new (heheheh), staff-price etc.....hence, all are priced 50%-70% of retail price!

I've been lucky so far.....I mean, I'm still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy
    There are many types of ppl in this world. Wives also have many types.. some don't mind you spend; some don't like U to spend; some spend only for herself; some will spend with U together; some only spend when you spend; some spend on you and does not spend on herself... can't think of any other combinations... you may wish to continue!!!

Anyway it is your life. You choose your wife!
    Actually, there is only ONE type of wife .... they nag and they all think the same >>> your $$$ is my $$$ and my $$$ is also my $$$ .....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by amospi
    My wife sometime ask me to go and try. But don't know come back will get confinement or not.
    You mean you'll get tied up in bed?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast