Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hazy hazy KL

Quote Originally Posted by amospi
    Just smell like Kampong days..
    Kind of like it. Was in KL the last time when Singapore news report heavy haze there but don't really have much effect on the outdoor shopping trip..
    Today it was quite bad.. my two sisters were INSIDE the shopping complex (1-Utama) and said that it was a bit hazy inside too... guess the air conditioning was not built to handle that much particulates in the air

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76
    Today it was quite bad.. my two sisters were INSIDE the shopping complex (1-Utama) and said that it was a bit hazy inside too... guess the air conditioning was not built to handle that much particulates in the air
    Seem like 1-Utama is a popular place to shop ah.. some more very near IKEA.

Default Re: Hazy hazy KL

you know what? its prolly worse today...cant see more than 200m and its a bit yellower too....and its not supposed to get better until at least October so the government says.

Heard the latest news that the PSI hit the maximum 500 just now.... now the whole country is in a state of emergency ..... guess Trade Minister Rafidah is saved for a couple of weeks more.
    Also pray pray the wind dont change direction and blow south or else this weekend no shooting for our members here ....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    Heard the latest news that the PSI hit the maximum 500 just now.... now the whole country is in a state of emergency ..... guess Trade Minister Rafidah is saved for a couple of weeks more.
    Also pray pray the wind dont change direction and blow south or else this weekend no shooting for our members here ....
    Heard the haze is cause be the indonesia forest fire again.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    Yeah, Port Klang and Kuala Selangor is over 500 as of 11am today.. has any state of emergency been declared in these areas?

yes, only Port Klang and K. Selangor are in SOE, minus the curfew I think. Here's some news

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story...316&sec=nation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12