Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 986

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

  1. #821

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

    Please sell Sterling. Will be glad to see Gerrard retired from Liverpool. Johnson as usual offers nothing. The players who were really trying were Can, Skrtel, Henderson and Lambert.

  2. #822
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    Please sell Sterling. Will be glad to see Gerrard retired from Liverpool. Johnson as usual offers nothing. The players who were really trying were Can, Skrtel, Henderson and Lambert.
    What a miss from that sterling.........

  3. #823

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

    If we had beaten Man U in that last game, we might be fighting for fourth... Sigh
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

  4. #824
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    If we had beaten Man U in that last game, we might be fighting for fourth... Sigh
    We tripe on our own foot. Only can blame ourselves. Haiz....

  5. #825
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

    We tripe on our own foot. Only can blame ourselves. Haiz....
    seems like the players conspire to kelong n play badly.


    sterling f9. no heart in his performance. seems like putting on a poor display in order to eke out a move. disgusting!


    watched the whole game and kauz, the way stevie g took tat pk machiam already telling the goalie where he's goin to aim for.


    sibeh reek of kelong the whole game!

    wahahahahahahhahahaha


    gone siao liao
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #826
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

    What a miss from that sterling.........
    kelong
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #827
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    kelong
    He trying to match torres miss for chelsea.... lol

  8. #828
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    He trying to match torres miss for chelsea.... lol
    kns lor. not sure if he purposely or wat.


    watch liao tor huey!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #829

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    He trying to match torres miss for chelsea.... lol
    too bad we couldn't get much return from torres.....his best years were at LFC.....lol

  10. #830
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    too bad we couldn't get much return from torres.....his best years were at LFC.....lol
    Ya....Well he did quite well back at his old club. All the best to them.

    Chelsea champion !!!!!!!! Congrat Zaren. keke. Next week please put water to Liverpool hor... We need the points. lol

  11. #831

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Ya....Well he did quite well back at his old club. All the best to them.

    Chelsea champion !!!!!!!! Congrat Zaren. keke. Next week please put water to Liverpool hor... We need the points. lol
    haha...thx....don't think we want to lose next week, but i'm sure Liverpool will be very motivated to close the gap on Man U

  12. #832
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post

    haha...thx....don't think we want to lose next week, but i'm sure Liverpool will be very motivated to close the gap on Man U
    congrats to chelski!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #833

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

    Chelsea champion !!!!!!!! Congrat Zaren
    To be champion one must master total football and learn park the bus

  14. #834
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by philip113 View Post
    Chelsea champion !!!!!!!! Congrat Zaren
    To be champion one must master total football and learn park the bus
    This season our bus cannot park and speed. Stuck in 2nd gear most of the time. lol...Haizz

  15. #835

    Default

    Change the driver please !!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  16. #836

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

    1st half of the season - play flowing football
    2nd half of the season - park the bus

    whatever works I guess!

  17. #837

    Default

    AGAIN ???

    Daniel Sturridge has confirmed he has undergone an operation on his hip injury.

    The striker posted the following photograph on his official Instagram account on Tuesday evening, with the caption: "Just want to let the world know I've had a successful operation on my hip today and I want to thank God for allowing that to be possible. Onwards and upwards from here. Thanks for the support."
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  18. #838
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    AGAIN ???

    Daniel Sturridge has confirmed he has undergone an operation on his hip injury.

    The striker posted the following photograph on his official Instagram account on Tuesday evening, with the caption: "Just want to let the world know I've had a successful operation on my hip today and I want to thank God for allowing that to be possible. Onwards and upwards from here. Thanks for the support."
    sibeh sian.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #839
    Member coolhirako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

    sibeh sian.
    Injury prone , sell it

  20. #840
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by coolhirako View Post
    Injury prone , sell it
    Wonder who are we getting for next season.... Trying to buy star players from mid or end BPL table team players?? Sianzzz

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •