Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    goodness another tablecloth design

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    goodness another tablecloth design
    Hard to justify my pocket. lol I guess i will wait for the away white jersey.

Mock up photo before the release of the home jersey. At least i hope the away white is true. I will surely get that

i hope REDs wins FA Cup semifinal against aston villa 2nite.....

GO.. GO...GO... REDS!!
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Yeah....
    Let's get one for Steve G as his parting gift!

Liverpool needs silverware, and it will help us retain the talent, and give something to all the fans who have stayed with them through the lean years!
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Yeah....
    Let's get one for Steve G as his parting gift!

Liverpool needs silverware, and it will help us retain the talent, and give something to all the fans who have stayed with them through the lean years!
    yeah.. FA Cup medal is an appropriate parting gift to gerrard who has been loyal to REDs even tho he had chances to win premiership medal with other english clubs...

GOOOAAALLLLLLLLLLLL..... COUTINHO...

rather sluggish start by REDs in the 1st half... passing back n forth in REDs half which uninspiring...

game comes to live when coutinho score in 30th mins... but quick counterattack by villa level the score to 1-1

a pep talk will lift up the spirits n REDs must put a better football in the 2nd half...

A 50-50 game so far. The team that makes the least mistake will nick it and so far LFC have too much missed passes ... Not clinical enough
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    A 50-50 game so far. The team that makes the least mistake will nick it and so far LFC have too much missed passes ... Not clinical enough
    me not sure wat br is experimenting.... he has 3 strikers on the stand... balo, borini n lambert!!

From the last 4 games you can tell the quality of our team ... Very bad No money to overhaul the team too, looks like we will not reach CL for a long long time. disgusted by the performance this season. All the strikers had let us down and pls sell Sterling. Last to add Mario's goal was not offside as shown on the replay !!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Sigh...
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

poor season.

need to do something about the players here in the team.

might wanna look at the possibility of selling those whose heart is not here.

esp. sterling. what an abject performance.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

From the last 4 games you can tell the quality of our team ... Very bad No money to overhaul the team too, looks like we will not reach CL for a long long time. disgusted by the performance this season. All the strikers had let us down and pls sell Sterling. Last to add Mario's goal was not offside as shown on the replay !!
    we were hard done by.

but our performance is crap.

I can only says there's no intended target at all during attack, like what to do with the ball…..

And to accomodate SG, we were back pedaling against a team with more desire...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Sigh, we have become the 'almost' club..
    Nearly there, almost there, but not there.

We do not have world class player in our team so won't anywhere near the top in the table. Suarez alone can almost bring us the title, we will need 3-4 of those players to challenge again. With the current owner not willing to spend we can only be a 6-9 position team at best. Reality sucks for us fans who can only be sad week in week out ...

Man C had a lucky escape from Villa 89 min winning goal !!! This proves 2 point, it's not so bad we loss to them in the FA semi and bye bye to top 4 ...

Man C had a lucky escape from Villa 89 min winning goal !!! This proves 2 point, it's not so bad we loss to them in the FA semi and bye bye to top 4 ...
    see who we sign at off season.

Aim for top ten next season ..

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast