Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

Finally visited Anfield ??
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

A good lucky win !!! I love that as we seldom win lucky unlike Assnil n mu-ed...
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Finally visited Anfield ??
    Did last year sep, ha ha! Got 3 jersey, one for my brother. Just that next time if you take bus, don't follow the instructions at bus stop. Use Google map to check which bus reach the bus stop outside anfield will do.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

It would be nice to be able to visit Anfield again.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    It would be nice to be able to visit Anfield again.
    wats stopping u?

they're coming within range..
    wait a bit more, mite get another announcement they'll stop by sg as well.. X ur fingers..
    http://www.straitstimes.com/news/spo...-season-tour-2

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    wats stopping u?

wait a bit more, mite get another announcement they'll stop by sg as well.. X ur fingers..
    come to sg leh.....

A least meet the fans session

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    wats stopping u?

No budget to fly all the way there bro.... hiaz....

But I certainly hope LFC would visit Singapore again. I last saw LFC played at the old National Stadium, before it was closed and torn down. Now would be a good time to re-visit Singapore and play at the new National Stadium.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

I would rather they don't play here at the "Sand Pit" , I don't want them to get injured

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    No budget to fly all the way there bro.... hiaz....

But I certainly hope LFC would visit Singapore again. I last saw LFC played at the old National Stadium, before it was closed and torn down. Now would be a good time to re-visit Singapore and play at the new National Stadium.
    Ya lor. Last time chasing them around in Sg..... Alamak feel so young at heart. Hahahaha

Football legend Pele to attend Liverpool v Man Utd match

Pele will be visiting Anfield this Sunday on behalf of Subway Restaurants, Liverpool’s official training food partner. This will be Pele’s first ever visit to Anfield, and surely is set to be an exciting one for the Brazilian legend and for the supporters as well.

Liverpool's Coutinho will be hoping to impress one of the best players of all times, he has been in absolute fantastic form in Premier League and recently got a call up for the Brazil national team.

With his presence at Anfield, Pele will join the list of great players who visited Anfield, including the Argentinian Diego Armando Maradona who was at Anfield back in 2009 against Benfica.

This is the biggest game of the season for Liverpool who have won five games in a row in Premier League.

http://www.90min.com/posts/1973712-f...ch?a_aid=35322

This weekend, our fate is in our own hands... Win this and there's a serious chance of finishing in the top four, and European glory in the next season..
    i might go to macs for dinner tomorrow
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Top 5 REDs win against Manure

Liverpool 2 – 1 Manchester United – 28/01/2012

Liverpool advanced to the fifth round of the FA cup courtesy of a late winner from Dirk Kuyt
    after goals from Daniel Agger and Ji-Sung Park had left the tie heading for a replay.
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Liverpool 2 – 0 Manchester United – 25/10/2009

Liverpool recorded a comfortable win over Sir Alex Ferguson’s men courtesy of goals from Fernando Torres and David N’Gog
    to lift the pressure on manager Rafael Benitez, after their worst sequence of results since 1987.

Liverpool 3 – 1 Manchester United – 06/03/2011

A hat trick of Kuyt tap ins saw Liverpool brush aside their rivals on a day in which Anfield got to witness the magic of Luis Suarez.

The Uruguayan single handedly wriggled through the United defence before leaving Kuyt with a wide open goal to finish it off
    and moments later Suarez’s cross was headed backwards by Nani and straight into the Dutch striker’s path for his second.

Manchester United 0 – 3 Liverpool – 16/03/2014

Liverpool displayed their title credentials with an emphatic win over rivals United at Old Trafford
    courtesy of two Steven Gerrard penalties and a Suarez goal.

Manchester United 1 – 4 Liverpool – 14/03/2009

Liverpool came from behind to batter United at Old Trafford, on a day that saw the title race blown wide open.

Goals from Torres, a Gerrard penalty, a stunning Fabio Aurelio free kick and a lob from Andrea Dossena, rounded off an amazing win for Benitez’s men.

Not forgetting gerrard kissing the camera for Liverpool fans all over the world.. iconic!!!

Liverpool: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Sterling, Henderson, Allen, Moreno, Lallana, Coutinho, Sturridge.

Subs: Jones, Johnson, Toure, Gerrard, Lambert, Lucas, Balotelli

Liverpool: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Sterling, Henderson, Allen, Moreno, Lallana, Coutinho, Sturridge.

Subs: Jones, Johnson, Toure, Gerrard, Lambert, Lucas, Balotelli

Man United: De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Blind, Carrick, Herrera, Mata, Fellaini, Young, Rooney

Subs: Valdes, Rafael, Rojo, Di Maria, Januzaj, A Pereira, Falcao.

both team fields unchanged side

tonite will be exciting n a cracker match

i say 5-1 REDs wins!! HELL YEEEEAAAAAHHH...

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    tonite will be exciting n a cracker match

i say 5-1 REDs wins!! HELL YEEEEAAAAAHHH...
    Let's cheer the team on!!!