Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

1 nil nia all the Sunderland supporters go home oredi.

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    Not the first time leh.
    Hahaha... what a 3 point gained....

A much needed 3 points !!! YNWA
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

i thought lovren was horrible.

still, 3points in the bag!!!

huat ah!

let's hope saints will be able to at least hold manu to a draw!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i thought lovren was horrible.

still, 3points in the bag!!!

huat ah!

let's hope saints will be able to at least hold manu to a draw!
    i think LFC can finish strongly and make the top 4 this season

huat ah!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    i think LFC can finish strongly and make the top 4 this season

can only hope that BR dun go crazy and sell Lucas now.

nice weekend for me.

an LFC win and a home defeat for manu. wahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    can only hope that BR dun go crazy and sell Lucas now.
    agree. always felt Lucas was a classy and vital player for the Reds.

Lucas is an out and out defensive midfielder. He can only pass horizontal and backwards. Good for defensive play like playing away and parking the bus. He can't shoot and don't have the vision to play a defence splitting passing, he also don't have the range or accuracy for long or diagonal passes. He seldom starts an attack and he often slow down or disrupt a forward going play. Depend on the phase of the game, he can either steady your heart rate or makes you vomit blood
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Yes but he is a ball winner and can win ball by breaking opponent passing. We need him and that is why stats show when he played we won more games. Look nothing special but a great ball winner.

23.5m plus Lucas for Higuain I read..I have always rate Lucas since long ago..this looks like digging a hole to close the other..

BR is slowly clearing alot of talent during his time as manager..Reina..Agger..Suarez..Suso most likely..Lucas too..

With Gerrard leaving next season..i wonder which top player want to come to LFC under BR? If i am one i would better play for other clubs under a manager who has won bigger tournament..

We dont have a backbone for a strong team..until we have got that backbone..we can rest assure we will be out of Europe..

Cheers..
    YNWA..

Quote Originally Posted by philip113 View Post
    Yes but he is a ball winner and can win ball by breaking opponent passing. We need him and that is why stats show when he played we won more games. Look nothing special but a great ball winner.
    until we get a better anchorman,otherwise we shud keep him till end of season.

I think Borini might score today.

Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    I think Borini might score today.
    You are so right !!! Even Lambert can score tonight, what a double miracle a good win to maintain the momentum. Next up Chei$ki !!!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    You are so right !!! Even Lambert can score tonight, what a double miracle a good win to maintain the momentum. Next up Chei$ki !!!
    Boroni deserved to score, it isn't difficult at their level to put at least one ball into the net if they are determined. It's a wonder why Lambert has outscored Borini who in turn has now outscored Balotelli.

what do u guys think of fabian delph?

watched him in action against us last evening and if he's on a free, it'll be good.
    certainly not an upgrade to lucas as their roles are very different.

not really sure if he'll be a 1st team player if he do indeed come through.

jordan ibe's final ball is still very much in the works.
    need to be more aware of his surroundings.

borini has very good off-the-ball running.

If we keep this up, I am happy to eat my words that we will have difficulty finishing in the top four.. we now have a genuine chance!
    And we are doing this without Stevie G...
    Kudos to the man, but the sooner we built a team that doesn't revolve around him, the better.
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

we dun really need stevie g anymore.. i hope we can wean off the need for him, hopefully soon as he'll not be with us next season.

have to be realistic and look at the future which is one without stevie g.

the boys need to cut it and continue to gel and improve as a lot.

Need to find a proven striker plus someone with the range of Gerrard.