Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 2076

Thread: Question on weight loss

  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u eat like simi?

    i no time to eat = eat like a beggar...
    i dont have a fixed pattern to eat, depends on my mood but i cant skip any meals. i tried to skip 1 or 2 meals or eat lesser.. results are disastrous. i ate MORE instead
    we live to eat, not eat to live mah
    if have to cut down on intake, i just need to sacrifice my tidbits lor

    you go buy those nutritional si mi pills lor hehe..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  2. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i dont have a fixed pattern to eat, depends on my mood but i cant skip any meals. i tried to skip 1 or 2 meals or eat lesser.. results are disastrous. i ate MORE instead
    we live to eat, not eat to live mah
    if have to cut down on intake, i just need to sacrifice my tidbits lor

    you go buy those nutritional si mi pills lor hehe..
    ya lor... i chest pain from yesterday til today... cos been scolding ppl off from the 1st step i get to my factory yesterday... den during lunch machiam i dio lai siong liao...

    hmm think if i stress hor, i slim down, if i am stress free, i become fat, so should i have stress then slim but got heart pain leh, or stress free den fat & no heart pain... haiz... think very contradictary...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    ya lor... i chest pain from yesterday til today... cos been scolding ppl off from the 1st step i get to my factory yesterday... den during lunch machiam i dio lai siong liao...

    hmm think if i stress hor, i slim down, if i am stress free, i become fat, so should i have stress then slim but got heart pain leh, or stress free den fat & no heart pain... haiz... think very contradictary...
    dio lai siong? ahahahahahaha
    you go bang wall better. dont scold so much lah, ah pek
    actually doesnt matter the person is fat or thin, so long healthy good enough.
    you better go see doc bah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    dio lai siong? ahahahahahaha
    you go bang wall better. dont scold so much lah, ah pek
    actually doesnt matter the person is fat or thin, so long healthy good enough.
    you better go see doc bah
    sugar mommy... i younger than u lor... just that i dio siong more easier nia...

    i'm so.... fraaagiilllleeee.... (but i not a gay or a bapoh...)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #165

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by insignificant.i
    Actually, breakfast is the MOST IMPORTANT meal.... ever heard of this saying:

    Breakfast - eat like a king
    Lunch - (can't remember)
    Dinner - eat like a pauper (eat fruits or skip it totally)
    Yes i heard this before. I am learnign to do that

  6. #166

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    eat lunch like a Prince
    What should i eat for lunch? Wanton Mee is it ok?

  7. #167

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u eat like simi?

    i no time to eat = eat like a beggar...
    Good ma... you don't have weight problem

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    But down here the most important meal is lunch ley.

    I just woke up 12.10pm....broke record liao.

  9. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    What should i eat for lunch? Wanton Mee is it ok?
    try to stay away from ...
    1. carbohydrates
    2. red meat if possible.
    mee, rice, bread are all carbo food.
    'train' your tummy to try different meat everyday and it wont get 'addicted' to certain kind of meat. if you could, try eating half the serving of mee , replace the 'loss' of food intake with fresh fruits and more vegetables
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  10. #170
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Juz ate two tiny kampung eggs(poached) with whole meal bread. Now having black coffee and half a banana.

  11. #171

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    But down here the most important meal is lunch ley.

    I just woke up 12.10pm....broke record liao.
    No wonder didn't see u lah.. very good life hor

  12. #172

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    But down here the most important meal is lunch ley.

    I just woke up 12.10pm....broke record liao.
    down in melbourne, EVERY meal is IMPORTANT.......

    just my opinion...

  13. #173

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    try to stay away from ...
    1. carbohydrates
    2. red meat if possible.
    mee, rice, bread are all carbo food.
    'train' your tummy to try different meat everyday and it wont get 'addicted' to certain kind of meat. if you could, try eating half the serving of mee , replace the 'loss' of food intake with fresh fruits and more vegetables
    huh u did not say if i should eat wanton mee leh.
    I just ate a breakfast fiber bar .. and a Rasin Bread

  14. #174

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Juz ate two tiny kampung eggs(poached) with whole meal bread. Now having black coffee and half a banana.
    is that your breakfast / lunch or brunch?

  15. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    No wonder didn't see u lah.. very good life hor
    Haizz, in dollars & cents. Disaster lor.





    down in melbourne, EVERY meal is IMPORTANT.......

    just my opinion...

    How to be important, when you know you have to avoid them

  16. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    is that your breakfast / lunch or brunch?

    Hopefully it is Brunch Coz I only want to walk 5km today....damned lazy. legs kind of stiffed.

  17. #177

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    i just ate wanton mee.
    -.,- i think one month i will not touch this again.
    First tiem eat wanton mee with beansprouts.. yuck!...

  18. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    i just ate wanton mee.
    -.,- i think one month i will not touch this again.
    First tiem eat wanton mee with beansprouts.. yuck!...

    Juz finished 5km on the treadmill.....now 15mins break. Think I should be able to do the remaining 3km liao.

    Dunno what to eat yet....

  19. #179

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Hey you really have determination leh.
    I am so fat these few days -.,-.. very low morale.. imagine i gained 3kG!... face more chubby.. -.,-

  20. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Hey you really have determination leh.
    I am so fat these few days -.,-.. very low morale.. imagine i gained 3kG!... face more chubby.. -.,-

    Told you liao. 3kgs is nothing....easily cover in two weeks.

    Hmmm, maybe you are bulimic

    As for women, it is really beauty in the eyes of the beholders.

    Some of my friends preferred more mature body shape like aunties, some like long legs, others like the face, the bust, the butt.....End of the day, I think it is the personality or the heart a man really needs.

Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •