Page 87 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3762778285868788899297 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2076

Thread: Question on weight loss

  1. #1721

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I think the cat is less than a year old....maybe about 9mths.

    They said generally, wild cat grow bigger size....but yet to see....its legs is shorter though.

    How you tell the sex of the cat? do they have balls dangling from behind...like dog ones?

    And the worst of all, I forgot to walk today
    how can u forget the walk!! i am shock kekeke.. u play with the cat too much is it
    I also dun know the different lor.. got to ask furrycake i think

  2. #1722

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    early morning all drop into toilet bowl ah? Friday mood liao is it ...
    today i weight very heavy dun want to say... sick ma..

    Ate 3 slices of whole meal bread and half glass of milk..
    early morning dar dar blend juice for me ;D.. the fibre juice.. hope later Po alot ;P

  3. #1723
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    how can u forget the walk!! i am shock kekeke.. u play with the cat too much is it
    I also dun know the different lor.. got to ask furrycake i think
    think the tom cat has balls dangling behind also think the female cat has n*pples ..must i go into details im not an expert too

    very blur today...din sleep well. /me dozing off zzzz

  4. #1724
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Morning everyone.

    Busy morning..go marketing, cooking Nasi Lemak today.
    Have to go liao

  5. #1725

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    think the tom cat has balls dangling behind also think the female cat has n*pples ..must i go into details im not an expert too

    very blur today...din sleep well. /me dozing off zzzz
    ya hor... my female doggy have NXpples too.. beging go check lah

  6. #1726

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Morning everyone.

    Busy morning..go marketing, cooking Nasi Lemak today.
    Have to go liao
    how to cook nasi lemak ah

  7. #1727

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    how to cook nasi lemak ah
    Pour coconut milk n put pandan leaf together wif the rice in the rice cooker. Soma nt bad! Can cook nasi lemak.

  8. #1728
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ya hor... my female doggy have NXpples too.. beging go check lah
    Wah, later the cat goes RSPCA to complaint Benign is molesting her/him leh.

  9. #1729
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Pour coconut milk n put pandan leaf together wif the rice in the rice cooker. Soma nt bad! Can cook nasi lemak.
    Thank you!!!
    sweat big time cooking the chilli paste, ikan billis and the penuts can go with beer liao tonight. wahahahaha......

    Wonder to make otah or just buy.

    Have to fried chicken wing liao..

  10. #1730

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Thank you!!!
    sweat big time cooking the chilli paste, ikan billis and the penuts can go with beer liao tonight. wahahahaha......

    Wonder to make otah or just buy.

    Have to fried chicken wing liao..
    wow u man or woman?

  11. #1731

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    today where is everyone ah..
    Benging molest the cat whole day ah ekeke..

    I am sick today fever and flu.. now dying for a Chicken Pao ~

  12. #1732
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    today where is everyone ah..
    Benging molest the cat whole day ah ekeke..

    I am sick today fever and flu.. now dying for a Chicken Pao ~
    /me sayang Haze
    go back earlier to rest

    Benign, not Benging lah
    Beeeee Nine... ?

    ultra sleepy ... din drink any kopi.. wah cowz..

  13. #1733
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Early early morning woke up, need to drive my parents to apply their citizenship papers lah....they couldn't find it. Nowaday, need so many identifications to open accounts, apply this and that

    Morning, ate toast with laughing cow cheese and kopi

    Afternoon, korean noodle with kopi and scott finger

    Dinner, ate leftover crab cooked in the grill and fish cutlet plus broccoli....

    No walk again today.....really tired.....stuck in traffic here and there. And Now need to feed the dog and the cat soon..... Maybe I should let them eat each other up

  14. #1734
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    I am sick today fever and flu.. now dying for a Chicken Pao ~
    Hmmm, signs of Aids....


    Benign, not Benging lah
    Beeeee Nine... ?

    Wah, u very free har? pick on me .......I go after your lesbian partners then u know

  15. #1735
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Early early morning woke up, need to drive my parents to apply their citizenship papers lah....they couldn't find it. Nowaday, need so many identifications to open accounts, apply this and that

    Morning, ate toast with laughing cow cheese and kopi

    Afternoon, korean noodle with kopi and scott finger

    Dinner, ate leftover crab cooked in the grill and fish cutlet plus broccoli....

    No walk again today.....really tired.....stuck in traffic here and there. And Now need to feed the dog and the cat soon..... Maybe I should let them eat each other up
    laughing cow cheese?? hoooo
    i ate too much fruits... orange, kiwi and dragon fruit.
    SLEEPY!!!
    i go wash my face before i start typing craps >_<

  16. #1736
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    today where is everyone ah..
    Benging molest the cat whole day ah ekeke..

    I am sick today fever and flu.. now dying for a Chicken Pao ~
    Today busy whole day

    Benging sound like bang king.

    sign of bird flu, must quaranteen you liao.

  17. #1737
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Hmmm, signs of Aids....

    Wah, u very free har? pick on me .......I go after your lesbian partners then u know
    i where got pick on you ? want me to do so har ?
    Ben Gin ate laughing cow cheese.. must be a cheese biscuit now

    you go after my lesbo partners lor, let them scratch you to death
    i dun care

  18. #1738
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    laughing cow cheese?? hoooo
    i ate too much fruits... orange, kiwi and dragon fruit.

    I thought it(laughing cow) is very popular in Sg/My supermarket ....
    I dun like dragon fruit....the taste is very dull. Papaya with lime or salt is much nicer


    Benging sound like bang king.
    U jealous har

  19. #1739
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Today busy whole day

    Benging sound like bang king.

    sign of bird flu, must quaranteen you liao.
    Haze always manages to make me laugh with her cute words
    Bengin -> sounds like banging
    then Benging -> sounds like penguin
    now you said bang king? wow Benign

  20. #1740
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    you go after my lesbo partners lor, let them scratch you to death
    i dun care
    U not scare later I found a cure for lesbian har?

    I thought scratches and bites is part of the foreplay? Let see I bring the jockey whips and saddle too

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •