Page 78 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2853687376777879808388103 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2076

Thread: Question on weight loss

  1. #1541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Please be more specific mah, there are male escorts cater the gay community too

    Lucky I din say U woke up in Jon Jonsson house


    joking hor, had a lousy last week.
    oh no, that black man porn star that play hand ball.

  2. #1542
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    oh no, that black man porn star that play hand ball.

    Errr, look like you trying to flame some Jon Jonsson fans liao

    Count me out hor, I hate to be caught in the cross fire

  3. #1543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Errr, look like you trying to flame some Jon Jonsson fans liao

    Count me out hor, I hate to be caught in the cross fire
    count me also i salute Uncle Soma
    Haze would come after him later. she doesnt seem to be in a cheerful mood today leh... but her colleagues also too much lah.. sigh..

    think i'll have banana juice for lunchie later.. yummy

  4. #1544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    count me also i salute Uncle Soma
    Haze would come after him later. she doesnt seem to be in a cheerful mood today leh... but her colleagues also too much lah.. sigh..

    think i'll have banana juice for lunchie later.. yummy
    No la she is too kind for that

  5. #1545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    No la she is too kind for that
    you married liao still dont understand women ar
    jit bai i dont help you liao. you bao zhong bao zhong

  6. #1546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    count me also i salute Uncle Soma
    Haze would come after him later. she doesnt seem to be in a cheerful mood today leh... but her colleagues also too much lah.. sigh..

    think i'll have banana juice for lunchie later.. yummy


    My worst day yesterday, bought the set of darkroom stuffs...and the enlarger lens has fungus.

    Workplace is worst, coz you got to work with the same people daily.....
    I still haven't eaten my breakfast or lunch yet.

  7. #1547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    My worst day yesterday, bought the set of darkroom stuffs...and the enlarger lens has fungus.

    Workplace is worst, coz you got to work with the same people daily.....
    I still haven't eaten my breakfast or lunch yet.
    fungus on your lens? aiks how do you rid of the roomies then?
    go eat now lah, you waiting for Xmas ar

  8. #1548
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    fungus on your lens? aiks how do you rid of the roomies then?
    go eat now lah, you waiting for Xmas ar

    Ya, these lenses are for the enlarger. Now set me back $150. Money is the not problem, the experience of dealing is

    Dunno wat to eat mah, korean noodle or rice with spinach? Need to walk soon, think go and look at a car later on.

  9. #1549
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Ya, these lenses are for the enlarger. Now set me back $150. Money is the not problem, the experience of dealing is

    Dunno wat to eat mah, korean noodle or rice with spinach? Need to walk soon, think go and look at a car later on.
    money is not problem? you so rich ar you bought from Ebay again?

    i can eat korean noodle anytime of the day love that spicy taste, with plentiful of vegetables to go around. i often add extra cabbage in :X

  10. #1550
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    My worst day yesterday, bought the set of darkroom stuffs...and the enlarger lens has fungus.

    Workplace is worst, coz you got to work with the same people daily.....
    I still haven't eaten my breakfast or lunch yet.
    Hahaha that's the enlarger........

  11. #1551
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    money is not problem? you so rich ar you bought from Ebay again?

    i can eat korean noodle anytime of the day love that spicy taste, with plentiful of vegetables to go around. i often add extra cabbage in :X

    Think you twisted my words ley....I meant the amount of $150 is not a problem. But continously finding shonky sellers and bad practices. I think the place will head for the bottom eventually.

    Ok, stomach drumming liao.....makan time

  12. #1552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Think you twisted my words ley....I meant the amount of $150 is not a problem. But continously finding shonky sellers and bad practices. I think the place will head for the bottom eventually.

    Ok, stomach drumming liao.....makan time
    read what you posted , si Benign
    i buy from shops already got certain amount of risks.. let alone online

    had fishball noodle, 1 agar agar and eating my jackfruit.. plus teh tarik to go along. have to start jogging again .. tummy protruding out

  13. #1553

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Please be more specific mah, there are male escorts cater the gay community too

    Lucky I din say U woke up in Jon Jonsson house


    joking hor, had a lousy last week.

  14. #1554

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    oh no, that black man porn star that play hand ball.

  15. #1555
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Ate beehoon soup with fishcake and choy sum. Din drink kopi...no wonder I got so sleepy.

    Haze, not trying to press my luck....but the guy could be gay u know.

  16. #1556
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Ate beehoon soup with fishcake and choy sum. Din drink kopi...no wonder I got so sleepy.

    Haze, not trying to press my luck....but the guy could be gay u know.
    i just think that .. he's gone thru very nice 'packaging'.

  17. #1557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    i just think that .. he's gone thru very nice 'packaging'.

    Me thought about 'packaging' myself alot......borrow more money for sport car, get a few more credit cards and show my faces in all the upmarket places......

    Change girl friends before each calendar month ends.....but at the end, I am too calculative and too scared to see debt collectors lor.



    Haizzzz,

  18. #1558
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Me thought about 'packaging' myself alot......borrow more money for sport car, get a few more credit cards and show my faces in all the upmarket places......

    Change girl friends before each calendar month ends.....but at the end, I am too calculative and too scared to see debt collectors lor.



    Haizzzz,
    if you really do this, i'll think you suck big time. no offence

  19. #1559
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    if you really do this, i'll think you suck big time. no offence

    That's why I am a poor man lah.....can't afford to keep even one woman...let alone trying to compete with the calendar.

    But I can talk rite, let me be somebody for just one short sentence. Can I ? Please......




    What happened to casanova,

  20. #1560
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    That's why I am a poor man lah.....can't afford to keep even one woman...let alone trying to compete with the calendar.

    But I can talk rite, let me be somebody for just one short sentence. Can I ? Please......




    What happened to casanova,
    talk can.. i bashed you up niah

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •