Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2076

Thread: Question on weight loss

  1. #121

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    never know u bare your bottom when u walk -.,-
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    never know u bare your bottom when u walk -.,-
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Now you know why the British couple want to 'lecture' me lor......

    Mum also said it is safer for me to walk on treadmill at home






    Since u mentioned it, my bottom is telling me to start walkin....
    cya later
    Last edited by Benign; 17th August 2005 at 03:27 PM.

  3. #123

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    how's ur walking today.
    now eating right ;P

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Only managed 5.2km and 60 situps....

    Ended up rewarding myself tumbler of double Choc chip ice cream after porridge with pickled onions, peanuts, cucumbers and fried dace fish lor. And half a grapefruit.

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Only managed 5.2km and 60 situps....

    Ended up rewarding myself tumbler of double Choc chip ice cream after porridge with pickled onions, peanuts, cucumbers and fried dace fish lor. And half a grapefruit.
    den all is lost...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    den all is lost...

    Not quite, can still regurgitate ley

  7. #127

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hey i love Korean Noodles..singapore le Meriden Foodcourt sell nice korean spicy noodle.. yummy.. best!!!
    Now cineleisure foodcourt sell HOTSTONE korean rice too.. $4.50 only ^^...
    Gosh i miss my lovely korea soo much... should have marry a koraen man

    ... aiyo.. is not fattening lah~.. but dun drink the soup too much.. drop hair ..
    the korean food in melbourne VERY GOOD....

  8. #128

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Only managed 5.2km and 60 situps....

    Ended up rewarding myself tumbler of double Choc chip ice cream after porridge with pickled onions, peanuts, cucumbers and fried dace fish lor. And half a grapefruit.
    don't be discouraged..... my friend 'power walked' during the summer in Sydney and he lost about 8 kg..... and he sticked to his daily diet of grilled chicken breast meat and mixed boiled vegetables for that summer and rewarded himself with the occasional ice cream.....

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    don't be discouraged..... my friend 'power walked' during the summer in Sydney and he lost about 8 kg..... and he sticked to his daily diet of grilled chicken breast meat and mixed boiled vegetables for that summer and rewarded himself with the occasional ice cream.....

    On certain days, there is craving....portion not enough. On other, taste bud took hold....drool over doritos, pringles, arnott chips lor. Worst, the bottle of whisky is within my reach......

  10. #130

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    On certain days, there is craving....portion not enough. On other, taste bud took hold....drool over doritos, pringles, arnott chips lor. Worst, the bottle of whisky is within my reach......
    But seriously, i think you face more temptations in Melbourne... with the cafes and good food, when my friend was there for her masters, she had to scrutinise all the fat contents of all the food she bought, had two meals a day, breakfast and lunch, skipped dinner and came back 5 kg lighter... talked about will power... i salute those who managed to lose weight and MAINTAIN that ideal weight for many years..... WILL POWER....... my brother said it's in your MIND!!!!!

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Certainly, will power played a big part! I have done it before on weight loss....but this time is alot slower and less focus

    That's why I dun like venture out of my shell(house) too much. Along the road, you will find fish&chips, red roaster, KFC, Hungry Jack(Burger King), McDonald lor....Not to mentioned once step into Chinatown....Yumcha, Shanghai dumplings, Vietnamese noodles, Korean Japanese and even Nepalese cuisine.......

    The list just goes on....Greek, Italian, Lebanese, Turkish......

  12. #132

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Certainly, will power played a big part! I have done it before on weight loss....but this time is alot slower and less focus

    That's why I dun like venture out of my shell(house) too much. Along the road, you will find fish&chips, red roaster, KFC, Hungry Jack(Burger King), McDonald lor....Not to mentioned once step into Chinatown....Yumcha, Shanghai dumplings, Vietnamese noodles, Korean Japanese and even Nepalese cuisine.......

    The list just goes on....Greek, Italian, Lebanese, Turkish......
    STOP!!!!! I REALLY miss Melbourne.... the food, the food,..... on top of that the weather in Mel is NOT exactly helpful..... one tends to eat MORE when in a cold climate.... you are definitely facing an uphill task.... my heart goes to you.....

  13. #133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    STOP!!!!! I REALLY miss Melbourne.... the food, the food,..... on top of that the weather in Mel is NOT exactly helpful..... one tends to eat MORE when in a cold climate.... you are definitely facing an uphill task.... my heart goes to you.....

    Hmmm.....just to flame you a little more.

    Vietnamese beef noodle or Broken rice & pork chops
    Fresh Oysters, King crabs and Abalone
    Italian pastas, pizzas with extra cheese topping
    Meat pies, sausage rolls....
    Cheese, got Cheddar, smoked, dips
    Some of the best cuppacinos
    250g of grass fed porterhouse steak with mushroom or bernaise sauce
    $6 a bottle of chardonnay, sauvignon or champagne......
    Deep fried King George Whiting with tartare sauce...dine by the sea.
    Calamari rings(Greek Style)
    Aussie BBQ

    Anything I missed ?

  14. #134

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Hmmm.....just to flame you a little more.

    Vietnamese beef noodle or Broken rice & pork chops
    Fresh Oysters, King crabs and Abalone
    Italian pastas, pizzas with extra cheese topping
    Meat pies, sausage rolls....
    Cheese, got Cheddar, smoked, dips
    Some of the best cuppacinos
    250g of grass fed porterhouse steak with mushroom or bernaise sauce
    $6 a bottle of chardonnay, sauvignon or champagne......
    Deep fried King George Whiting with tartare sauce...dine by the sea.
    Calamari rings(Greek Style)
    Aussie BBQ

    Anything I missed ?

    PIES in the Sky, Miss Marples..... I LOVE the cheesecake, can't remember the name of the cake house, the chocolate marble cake too..... home made jams....

    Queen Vic Market....., the flea markets...... especially at camberwell and st kildas, the shopping..... and best of all the giant KMART, TARGET and WOOLSWORTH, i think i have to go over for my masters REAL SOON

  15. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    That Giant Kmart is open 24 hours a day.

    Seemed like you forgot about Chapel Street at night.....

    Dining on the tram around Melbourne is another feature.....

    Yes, those cheap dozen of roses that goes for $9 which I alway used to woo women....but ended up on my mother's vase. LOL

    I almost forgot, Dockland..... the latest addition to Melbourne. Riverside dining, living....

  16. #136

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign

    Dining on the tram around Melbourne is another feature.....
    dining on the tram too touristy... the last time i was there was three years ago...... but will be back in australia at the end of the year.....

  17. #137

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    hey this is weight loss thread. u guys talk about food make me want to eat also

  18. #138

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hey this is weight loss thread. u guys talk about food make me want to eat also
    Benign can only talk about food that he is NOT supposed to eat mah.... so he will not be so suppressed lah.......

    Me... i love food too much to give it up....,

    Haze when you are in tas and mel try all the different food there, especially the Korean / vietnamese food..... find korean / vetnames restuarnts with the local koreans / viets in the restuarant, don't go to those only AH MOHs are there, the food not authentic....

    I LIVE TO EAT......

  19. #139

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    ok ok.. i will note this down too ^^
    my mel friend also said.. want to bring me to a Japan makan place.. she said quite unique ^^ and she said the Hongkong dim sum is ..

    but i want fish & chip also .. singapore Fish & Co too ex.. i cannot afford.. and the fries... so soggy!...

  20. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,550

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    eh super OT....

    but haze saying hi to Haze

    yo yo yo!

Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •