Page 68 of 104 FirstFirst ... 184358636667686970737893 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2076

Thread: Question on weight loss

  1. #1341
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    why woman alway has weight problem? I can eat anytime even at 4am can still wake up and cook rice to eat. When i think put on weight a bit will go execise and burn off a bit can liao.
    Currently weight 77kg - 180cm (currently go gym 1-2 time a week)
    when reach 78kg will need more execise.(go gym + yoga)
    idea will be 75kg.(must skip 2 supper per night for a week)
    i dont have weight problem leh
    i'm 1.62cm, weighing at 49kg niah

    why some guys in CS so blur one :X
    first kena mistaken me nagging.. then now me have weight problem

  2. #1342
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    U really funny.. ;D.. ur husband must have always laugh because of your humour ^=^
    dunno leh.. i only know he seems to laugh at little things i do or say. me pai seh already la

  3. #1343

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i dont have weight problem leh
    i'm 1.62cm, weighing at 49kg niah

    why some guys in CS so blur one :X
    first kena mistaken me nagging.. then now me have weight problem
    wow u so slim ah ;O.. i better jia you liao

  4. #1344

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    dunno leh.. i only know he seems to laugh at little things i do or say. me pai seh already la
    Hey PM me ur pic

  5. #1345
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    wow u so slim ah ;O.. i better jia you liao
    im not fat but to the 'bah bah' side. thanks to my sickness last week that i become so 'slim'

  6. #1346

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    u look so sexy~..

  7. #1347
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    u look so sexy~..
    dont anyhow say leh

  8. #1348
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i dont have weight problem leh
    i'm 1.62cm, weighing at 49kg niah

    why some guys in CS so blur one :X
    first kena mistaken me nagging.. then now me have weight problem
    49 kg still a weight problem. Under weight

    Went to town yesterday and when took MRT home the train is so pack, just wonder do you or any friend which has height problem find the smell bad.. People like me breath the air above so not too bad but when i try to lower myself a bit cannot tahan and also very stuffy. How you handle this situation?

  9. #1349
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    49 kg still a weight problem. Under weight

    Went to town yesterday and when took MRT home the train is so pack, just wonder do you or any friend which has height problem find the smell bad.. People like me breath the air above so not too bad but when i try to lower myself a bit cannot tahan and also very stuffy. How you handle this situation?
    no leh.. think i'm the right size lah. put on anymore weight cannot liao, can see my tummy leh
    my hubby almost same height as you... 182cm and he keeps calling me shortie grrrr..

    i thought the air should be clearer as you are 'higher'?

  10. #1350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    no leh.. think i'm the right size lah. put on anymore weight cannot liao, can see my tummy leh
    my hubby almost same height as you... 182cm and he keeps calling me shortie grrrr..

    i thought the air should be clearer as you are 'higher'?
    Should be clearer when higher, could that be the reason one of my shorter friend past out during swing singapore many years back.
    Why they cancel the swing singapore???

  11. #1351
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Finished my 9.35km liao.....about 93.5 mins. Sweat alot due to warm weather.
    Think should be touching 75kgs or slightly below ....but dinner will put the weight up another kilo.

    Sound like I am the shortie here.....so many guys over 180cm No wonder all exs go after tall men.....
    I must look for taller women to refine my offspring height liao

  12. #1352

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    49 kg still a weight problem. Under weight

    Went to town yesterday and when took MRT home the train is so pack, just wonder do you or any friend which has height problem find the smell bad.. People like me breath the air above so not too bad but when i try to lower myself a bit cannot tahan and also very stuffy. How you handle this situation?
    So far the worst one i have is those indian sit beside me.. i usually will apply oil on my nose ;P.. indirectly tell the fellow he is mo mo sop sop

  13. #1353

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Finished my 9.35km liao.....about 93.5 mins. Sweat alot due to warm weather.
    Think should be touching 75kgs or slightly below ....but dinner will put the weight up another kilo.

    Sound like I am the shortie here.....so many guys over 180cm No wonder all exs go after tall men.....
    I must look for taller women to refine my offspring height liao
    my dar dar 168cm only. That's why i want my future son to be 180cm :P.. look like JOn JOnsson..

  14. #1354
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    So far the worst one i have is those indian sit beside me.. i usually will apply oil on my nose ;P.. indirectly tell the fellow he is mo mo sop sop
    wa lao.... still using the 'plump' signature. Sorry la, change the plump to fleshy can?

    what oil? cooking oil? olive oil? baby johnson oil? or thicker coconut oil?
    Last edited by soma; 21st September 2005 at 03:53 PM.

  15. #1355
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    my dar dar 168cm only. That's why i want my future son to be 180cm :P.. look like JOn JOnsson..
    nxt time u every morning go pull your son's leg lor... sure grow tall 1, and i know since furrycake love to joke so much, no wonder his hubby's leg so long.. maybe everyday talk **** with the son, the son grow taller than jack & his beanstalk...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #1356
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    what oil? cooking oil? olive oil? baby johnson oil? or thicker coconut oil?

    Time for me to get cheeky I think it is KY brand oil

  17. #1357
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    nxt time u every morning go pull your son's leg lor... sure grow tall 1, and i know since furrycake love to joke so much, no wonder his hubby's leg so long.. maybe everyday talk **** with the son, the son grow taller than jack & his beanstalk...

    Pulling which leg? got three legs u know

  18. #1358
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Time for me to get cheeky I think it is KY brand oil
    for god sake... tats overdued oil! its so jelly...

    nowadays got silicon oil liao lor... can use underwater even...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #1359
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Time for me to get cheeky I think it is KY brand oil
    KY eh... I am not thinking of that......................

  20. #1360
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    for god sake... tats overdued oil! its so jelly...

    nowadays got silicon oil liao lor... can use underwater even...
    no wonder all my friend start to learn diving.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •