Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ... 113651565960616263667186 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2076

Thread: Question on weight loss

Default Re: Question on weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    my record was coughing for 6 mths few yrs back.. had bronchitis.. was still with my ex. he didnt even bother to give me a call and when i called him, he said 'i thought you needed time to rest so didnt call you lor...'

i cant keep coughing .. have to stop my mouth from touching fruits.. oooh that FRUIT HAHAHAHAHA!! oops :X ive already spent like nearing to S$200 on my medical fees.. blah..

Bengin again
    or you want to call him Ben Gan (sounds like biscuit)
    or Beng In
    How about try to stop eating FRUITs and Chicken for 5 days. i am sure will have improvement. and no ICE DRINK@!!!!...
    ;o did i call him Begin?
    beng gan is good

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Nvm lah, I am a beng ...a Melbourne beng I still wear coats/jackets more than 10 years old.
    Is ok wow.. as long as is neat.. 10yrs old so wat.
    I also have clothes almost 10yrs old.. still wearing :P

eheh this trick i use before. That tme is.. i interested in him ;D.. but how come dun reply sms ;o.. weird.. maybe she try to test if u miss her?

Think you wrong liao, she told me she got this guy that guy keep her company. And she avoid direct reply on sensitive/love matters.

dunno.. sounds like you've become her spare tyre ? testing 1 2 3

Ya, I feel this way too.....first time someone make me spare tyre..... I kind of like it...coz I told her I am financially ruined. But she said do I think she is a sucker

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    How about try to stop eating FRUITs and Chicken for 5 days. i am sure will have improvement. and no ICE DRINK@!!!!...
    ;o did i call him Begin?
    beng gan is good
    erm... ok ok >_<

Ben Gan Sounds good.. he always used this icon -> very "gan" (evil)
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Think you wrong liao, she told me she got this guy that guy keep her company. And she avoid direct reply on sensitive/love matters.

Ya, I feel this way too.....first time someone make me spare tyre..... I kind of like it...coz I told her I am financially ruined. But she said do I think she is a sucker
    big qn is, do YOU like her ? if so, disregard the above qns on your head lah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

big qn is, do YOU like her ? if so, disregard the above qns on your head lah

Dunno ley, we never really met each other ....so like her is abit too premature. But just feel funny, how come she dun react like a normal gal would react I mean like is like....just straight forward.

But beat about the bush....haizzz, finally met some weirdos liao. She told me that's why she avoided direct comments...and she only want friendship....abit odd. Asking a man whether he called her or not......12.30am my time?

Dunno ley, we never really met each other ....so like her is abit too premature. But just feel funny, how come she dun react like a normal gal would react I mean like is like....just straight forward.

But beat about the bush....haizzz, finally met some weirdos liao. She told me that's why she avoided direct comments...and she only want friendship....abit odd. Asking a man whether he called her or not......12.30am my time?
    ehh you talking to another weirdo then i also very indirect as certain ways
    i DIE DIE also wont admit i like or love a guy until he tells me so. that's how i tortured my hubby one

i cant guess whether she likes you , or she hinting you at this stage. if you want to test her, dont call her for few days. see how she reacts..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i cant guess whether she likes you , or she hinting you at this stage. if you want to test her, dont call her for few days. see how she reacts..

Well, she acted like she got many buyers...so I stop calling her/sms her for almost two weeks. Then she sms me and asked did I call her or not? I then told her she not interested in kangaroo...so It wasn't me who called her.

Then she said, she dun want anything....she just want to be friend with me wor Dunno wat kind of signal she trying to send....me very easy give up one. Coz my last two relationships was initiated by the gals

what this guy that guy? bf said bf lah.. she also funny...

ya lor.. u thought woman is sucker lah.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........

Your net friend ah ;o.. see her pic before? Maybe at that time she need err ermm err ermmm a bedding company
    Tell us more about her leh

i DIE DIE also wont admit i like or love a guy until he tells me so. that's how i tortured my hubby one

i am same as furrycake.. will wait for the guy to say like me first. :P.. but i chase my hubby one leh.. wait until he said he likes me then i said me too kekek

i think most important is.. do u like her? if so.. just tell her lah.. can't u be abit straight forward too ;P

i am same as furrycake.. will wait for the guy to say like me first. :P.. but i chase my hubby one leh.. wait until he said he likes me then i said me too kekek

i think most important is.. do u like her? if so.. just tell her lah.. can't u be abit straight forward too ;P

Well, she acted like she got many buyers...so I stop calling her/sms her for almost two weeks. Then she sms me and asked did I call her or not? I then told her she not interested in kangaroo...so It wasn't me who called her.

Then she said, she dun want anything....she just want to be friend with me wor Dunno wat kind of signal she trying to send....me very easy give up one. Coz my last two relationships was initiated by the gals
    wow ... then u must be charmer lor ;P..

Finally went for jogging ..
    just now i have fish soup mee suan for dinner ..
    before jogging weight 65kg

Well, I think I did say directly....that's when she explained: "she know. That's why she try not to reply my direct comments. :-)"

Dunno liao....after that I thought lost face until like that.....two weeks I stop calling/sms. Some how last Friday, she sms and asked "Did I just call her?"

She said she is interested in friendship wor........give me conflicting signal...macam I am one of those cold case files
    Felt like flying back to KL and show my face, then see her in person.....if not happy, take the next flight back liao. But the airfare can make me happy happy with a prime lens...so I stay put.

Finally went for jogging ..
    just now i have fish soup mee suan for dinner ..
    before jogging weight 65kg

Aiyah, a kilo or two up or down dun really much difference.....For me, If I know the ideal weight is 72kgs...then I set the weight around 70kgs...coz easier to monitor. Sometimes a heavy meal or drink too water....or constipated.....to gain the extra kilo or 2 is so fast

I think she abit like u lah.
    That time got a guy said have feeling on me too.. then i said u said too late :P... and be my good friend then ..
    I like that guy alot thou..too bad what i said cannot make us stay as friend -.,-.. guess i am not good at words. Maybe make that guy feel i am making fun of his feeling. stupix haze..

If she just hav a guy company not bf.. why not.. go KL and chase her.. wow liao.. even got bf also can be 3rd party wow :P..

this morning i weight 64kg ..
    Having 2 hardboiled egg and a slice of wholegrain bread for breakfast. Later got to make coffee not enough sleep

think she abit like u lah.
    That time got a guy said have feeling on me too.. then i said u said too late :P... and be my good friend then ..
    I like that guy alot thou..too bad what i said cannot make us stay as friend -.,-.. guess i am not good at words. Maybe make that guy feel i am making fun of his feeling. stupix haze..

If she just hav a guy company not bf.. why not.. go KL and chase her.. wow liao.. even got bf also can be 3rd party wow :P..

this morning i weight 64kg ..
    Having 2 hardboiled egg and a slice of wholegrain bread for breakfast. Later got to make coffee not enough sleep

Nowaday, must learn to get used to this type of come and go I think by the time she interested, I also into something else liao... On the third party part, I never break people relationship...coz it is very low to me.

Not yet eat any breakfast and it is already close to lunch hour.....

Just ate two toasts and poached eggs ...having kopi and one biscuit. Think betta do the treadmill early today...need to go out to pick up some books

ate 2 toasts , tea, 2 half boiled eggs and still coughing ....>_< feeling ultra tired today.. didnt sleep well again.. sigh..

now topic becomes 3rd party ar? thing is, if he could leave her for you today, he might leave you for other women ? best is find a single guy

going to do my work liao.. so tired.. yawns

Nowaday, must learn to get used to this type of come and go I think by the time she interested, I also into something else liao... On the third party part, I never break people relationship...coz it is very low to me.

Not yet eat any breakfast and it is already close to lunch hour.....
    ;o.. how i know u.. i thought u cannot put down ma.
    Aiya this have so many relationships before so more experience then me ma ..
    i got 2 only wow