Page 60 of 104 FirstFirst ... 103550555859606162657085 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2076

Thread: Question on weight loss

Default Re: Question on weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Eeeeeeeee sound so "RA"
    nothing wrong mah....... :X

why you so angry? i'm getting irritated by my female colleagues instead. another dept one.. calls dont answer, then kept ringing until i got dizzy spells
    best part is... when they dunno the calls are for whom (main line ), they transferred calls to ME. i long time havent yell at people liao hor
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Back.....now the belly so full.....haven't eaten like this for ages. Think today 9km all wasted...the intestine very fatty....now can see those white specks of lard/fat/grease ..watever u want to call it.

Nowaday, where got rules one? men women all alike......

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    nothing wrong mah....... :X

why you so angry? i'm getting irritated by my female colleagues instead. another dept one.. calls dont answer, then kept ringing until i got dizzy spells
    best part is... when they dunno the calls are for whom (main line ), they transferred calls to ME. i long time havent yell at people liao hor
    he selfish lah.. ask him to dub things.. 4 sets and he said will dub 1 set only.
    Wow liao not i want wow.. is his 4 other colleagues want them.
    this engineer better dun ask me to do things for him, i will ask him to do himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Back.....now the belly so full.....haven't eaten like this for ages. Think today 9km all wasted...the intestine very fatty....now can see those white specks of lard/fat/grease ..watever u want to call it.

Nowaday, where got rules one? men women all alike......
    Man ma.. got to be Gentleman wow.. in future if my son behave so Shaggy.. i will sure give him a good CANE!
    And also i hate man wear until shaggy. clothes recycle.. so err xin. He dun smell his own smell.. torturing the ppl beside him. I ever bought a "roll on" for this engineer..
    And also working clothes, GOT TO IRON! .. Mum don't do wife don't do, can do OWNSELF..
    Mummy boy.... -.,-
    Last edited by Haze; 19th September 2005 at 05:20 PM.

he selfish lah.. ask him to dub things.. 4 sets and he said will dub 1 set only.
    Wow liao not i want wow.. is his 4 other colleagues want them.
    this engineer better dun ask me to do things for him, i will ask him to do himself.
    he sounds very qooniang to me leh.. forget it lah. ask others to dub lor..

me still coughing dunno like what..
    am.... i ...going ...to.... die..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Man ma.. got to be Gentleman wow.. in future if my son behave so Shaggy.. i will sure give him a good CANE!
    And also i hate man wear until shaggy. clothes recycle.. so err xin. He dun smell his own smell.. torturing the ppl beside him. I ever bought a "roll on" for this engineer..
    And also working clothes, GOT TO IRON! .. Mum don't do wife don't do, can do OWNSELF..
    Mummy boy.... -.,-
    depends lah, some good looking ones, anyhow wear also okie. some shaggy looking ones, let them wear emperor's clothes also looked like eunuch
    what clothes recycle? you mean he didnt wash his clothes & just wear 'em again? but some guys really very ke lian one.. basically they dont look after themselves as they dont feel the need?

actually i dont mind my guy being smelly other guys CANNOT
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

And also i hate man wear until shaggy. clothes recycle.. so err xin. He dun smell his own smell.. torturing the ppl beside him. I ever bought a "roll on"

It happened to me while I was living alone and not working that time.....everyday like a dream. Got one time, no undies went to buy half a dozen.....din realise all worn liao...then went out again bought a dozen.

but if you love the man, then he dun washed his undie ....u also dun complain lah.

he sounds very qooniang to me leh.. forget it lah. ask others to dub lor..

me still coughing dunno like what..
    am.... i ...going ...to.... die..
    what is qooniang?
    aiyo i think u did not "quit mouth" cough cannot eat chicken and FRUITS

It happened to me while I was living alone and not working that time.....everyday like a dream. Got one time, no undies went to buy half a dozen.....din realise all worn liao...then went out again bought a dozen.

but if you love the man, then he dun washed his undie ....u also dun complain lah.
    eeeeeeee undies inside nvm.. but being presentable is most important nowaday. Not asking u to wear branded.. but Neat and clean lah.
    When i went to my sec school friend's wedding last week. My top is $19 and skirt only $8.50 wow.. still look nice ma.. -.,-

wow liao if you love a woman, u should change ur undies and not to torture her. Furrycake do u think i am right?

what is qooniang?
    aiyo i think u did not "quit mouth" cough cannot eat chicken and FRUITS
    erm i ate KFC and lotsa fruit juice .. dont scold me
    i thought fruits good for health , no meh? i drank lotsa pineapple & grapefruit juice.. brand is Cerebes.. ehhh no added sugar wor.

qooniang means sissy lor hehe..

best is dont wear undie lah.. so ma fan
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

eeeeeeee undies inside nvm.. but being presentable is most important nowaday. Not asking u to wear branded.. but Neat and clean lah.
    When i went to my sec school friend's wedding last week. My top is $19 and skirt only $8.50 wow.. still look nice ma.. -.,-

wow liao if you love a woman, u should change ur undies and not to torture her. Furrycake do u think i am right?
    if my guy lazy to change undie, i ask him dont wear lor then wont have argument lor

seriously tho, personal hygiene is impt so that wont catch disease or skin related problems lah, not so much on the smell. tho i must admit that i'll puke at the slightest 'smell; :X

i dont have clothes to wear for my cousin's wedding this Wed.. sian
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

erm i ate KFC and lotsa fruit juice .. dont scold me
    i thought fruits good for health , no meh? i drank lotsa pineapple & grapefruit juice.. brand is Cerebes.. ehhh no added sugar wor.

qooniang means sissy lor hehe..

best is dont wear undie lah.. so ma fan
    Aiyo that time a chinese doctor scold my boss. coughing for 2 mths never recover because he did not stop eating chicken and FRUITS.
    And he ate his syrup for 5 days no chicken no fruits. Cure ;o.. and this syrup cost $3.50 only (if i am not wrong) ehehe

Ya lor hates this kindof qooniang man. Bengin.. u are very man one right~

if my guy lazy to change undie, i ask him dont wear lor then wont have argument lor

seriously tho, personal hygiene is impt so that wont catch disease or skin related problems lah, not so much on the smell. tho i must admit that i'll puke at the slightest 'smell; :X

i dont have clothes to wear for my cousin's wedding this Wed.. sian
    Ya lor ya lor, i scare ppl got those Clothes smell and body smell.. got guys.. put heavy perfume try to cover his clothes smell.. the smell WORST.. even my husband also feel like PUKE out ;P.
    And when morning, when rushing to work, imagine someone sitting/standing beside u have smell. Siao liao lor.. bad day start -.,-... and sometimes when hungry smell liao, will feel like throwing out -.,-
    Ya lor.. Hygiene very important, imagine ur little brother got skin diease then problem liao lor.. She she also will pain ;o
    Aiyo weekday wedding, dress code very easy one ;D..dun worry..
    hey did u see my website .. i upload lots of pics there ;D... my cookies nice ?
    Last edited by Haze; 19th September 2005 at 05:52 PM.

Ok, got a question for you gals....if a lady dun reply your sms for almost two weeks. Suddenly, sms you and asked did you call her? Is she interested in you .....or she just curious on who call her?

Having tiny mooncake and kopi...... Really overfed myself tonite

Aiyo that time a chinese doctor scold my boss. coughing for 2 mths never recover because he did not stop eating chicken and FRUITS.
    And he ate his syrup for 5 days no chicken no fruits. Cure ;o.. and this syrup cost $3.50 only (if i am not wrong) ehehe

my record was coughing for 6 mths few yrs back.. had bronchitis.. was still with my ex. he didnt even bother to give me a call and when i called him, he said 'i thought you needed time to rest so didnt call you lor...'

i cant keep coughing .. have to stop my mouth from touching fruits.. oooh that FRUIT HAHAHAHAHA!! oops :X ive already spent like nearing to S$200 on my medical fees.. blah..

Bengin again
    or you want to call him Ben Gan (sounds like biscuit)
    or Beng In
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Last time, I was very man. These days, I learnt to be very calculative and silent is best. Coz watching pple much betta

now talk about "smell" things feel like vomitting.. just because i am hungry want to eat GOOD dinner but when i think of the "Smell"...

Ok, got a question for you gals....if a lady dun reply your sms for almost two weeks. Suddenly, sms you and asked did you call her? Is she interested in you .....or she just curious on who call her?

eheh this trick i use before. That tme is.. i interested in him ;D.. but how come dun reply sms ;o.. weird.. maybe she try to test if u miss her?

dunno.. sounds like you've become her spare tyre ? testing 1 2 3
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Bengin again
    or you want to call him Ben Gan (sounds like biscuit)
    or Beng In

Nvm lah, I am a beng ...a Melbourne beng I still wear coats/jackets more than 10 years old.