Page 57 of 104 FirstFirst ... 73247525556575859626782 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2076

Thread: Question on weight loss

  1. #1121

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Hey see my Cream Cheese Cookies ;D


    Last edited by Haze; 19th September 2005 at 08:50 AM.

  2. #1122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Hey see my Cream Cheese Cookies ;D

    No Thanks, told myself a dozen times cannot have supper tonite...now drinking water only.

  3. #1123

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    NOT Happy now.. how come i always cannot insert pic?

    Today having Peanut butter bread. maybe with a oats drink

  4. #1124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    NOT Happy now.. how come i always cannot insert pic?

    Today having Peanut butter bread. maybe with a oats drink

    Ask CtlAltnoDel or "reboot" lor...think he knows

    Just ate beehoon soup with two giant beef balls. Kopi and one scott finger.

  5. #1125

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Ask CtlAltnoDel or "reboot" lor...think he knows

    Just ate beehoon soup with two giant beef balls. Kopi and one scott finger.
    CtlAltnoDel is busy now.. who is reboot? ;o..
    Bengin.. help me to post the cookies pic here please..
    I just ate a pc of my cheese cookies ;D

  6. #1126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    CtlAltnoDel is busy now.. who is reboot? ;o..
    Bengin.. help me to post the cookies pic here please..
    I just ate a pc of my cheese cookies ;D
    CtlAltnoDel is reboot lor......haizzz, his nick so ma huan(troublesome)
    I tried many times posting pics liao...no success. So U asking a blind to point you direction har

    cheese cookies ...very high in calories. Please dun tempt me......I am trying to go below 75kg this week.

  7. #1127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    wrong lah...

    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #1128

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    CtlAltnoDel is reboot lor......haizzz, his nick so ma huan(troublesome)
    I tried many times posting pics liao...no success. So U asking a blind to point you direction har

    cheese cookies ...very high in calories. Please dun tempt me......I am trying to go below 75kg this week.
    When i go to Mel on April, i will bring a big box of my cookies to give u as a first meeting gift ok ^-^

  9. #1129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss



    this is for the lazy person...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #1130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    CtlAltnoDel is reboot lor......haizzz, his nick so ma huan(troublesome)
    I tried many times posting pics liao...no success. So U asking a blind to point you direction har

    cheese cookies ...very high in calories. Please dun tempt me......I am trying to go below 75kg this week.
    u should see my new MSN nick... ultimate LMAO just thought of it in the car yesterday so change it...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #1131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ya jog better ;D... i love Korean Foood .. furry shall we have a dating dinner
    i only like that Korean instant noodles , the kimchi one.. extra spicy want dinner with this fat one ar ? see when free lor hahaha...

    very hungry now.. only ate oat meal for breakie.. still coughing but at least not vomitting anymore can see my tummy le..hmm
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  12. #1132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u should see my new MSN nick... ultimate LMAO just thought of it in the car yesterday so change it...
    all along people get confused by your nick de.. your new nick very the er xin
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  13. #1133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    u should see my new MSN nick... ultimate LMAO just thought of it in the car yesterday so change it...

    I dunno how many nicks you going to come up with....but I only know one nick: Reboot

  14. #1134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    When i go to Mel on April, i will bring a big box of my cookies to give u as a first meeting gift ok ^-^

    Well, I thought you are going to find me a sugar mummy. I can share my cameras and lenses with you lor.

    cookies?

  15. #1135

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt


    this is for the lazy person...
    .. ah boi so nice~

  16. #1136

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i only like that Korean instant noodles , the kimchi one.. extra spicy want dinner with this fat one ar ? see when free lor hahaha...

    very hungry now.. only ate oat meal for breakie.. still coughing but at least not vomitting anymore can see my tummy le..hmm
    wow liao.. make friends got to see fat or thin ah ;O.. me worst tall and big frame

  17. #1137

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Well, I thought you are going to find me a sugar mummy. I can share my cameras and lenses with you lor.

    cookies?
    sugar mummy? Mel have so many. My friend told me.. the old lady there is single and RICH. what you need to do is , just need to help take care of her and bath for her.. .. dun even need u in bed

  18. #1138
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    sugar mummy? Mel have so many. My friend told me.. the old lady there is single and RICH. what you need to do is , just need to help take care of her and bath for her.. .. dun even need u in bed

    Who said so.....last time I heard one 70plus granny trying to get a young guy to bed her ley

    Think I will settle with my current collection of cameras & lenses liao

    2nd cookie pic nicer.....

  19. #1139

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Who said so.....last time I heard one 70plus granny trying to get a young guy to bed her ley

    Think I will settle with my current collection of cameras & lenses liao

    2nd cookie pic nicer.....
    No choice lor.. u want sugar mommy, got to bed her.
    U will be lucky if u can find one no need to bed her ;D

  20. #1140

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    2nd cookie pic nicer.....
    Xie Xie ni

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •