Page 54 of 104 FirstFirst ... 42944495253545556596479 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2076

Thread: Question on weight loss

  1. #1061
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Still dunno what to eat yet....so sianz......went to buy powerball(toto). Tonight got 15 millions jackpot.

    Need to hop on the treadmill soon 76kgs after poo.....stuck with this weight for so many days liao.

    Maybe eat toast with tuna or cheese.....
    Think you need to increase the speed a little bit mate.

    Cheers

  2. #1062

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Still dunno what to eat yet....so sianz......went to buy powerball(toto). Tonight got 15 millions jackpot.

    Need to hop on the treadmill soon 76kgs after poo.....stuck with this weight for so many days liao.

    Maybe eat toast with tuna or cheese.....
    Tuna is it in Brine? Cheese is it low fat or fatfree ?
    U need to cut down those fat intake thou

  3. #1063

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog
    Think you need to increase the speed a little bit mate.

    Cheers

    PhotoDog,

    So have you try the Herbal Chicken? That day i tried their mushroom steamfish quite nice too ..

  4. #1064
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Ate vege rice and bowl of peanuts soup for lunch.

    And finished the 9km walk liao.....did ran about more than 10km for 1 and a half min.
    But everyday running make me feel very sianz liao.

  5. #1065
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Tuna is it in Brine? Cheese is it low fat or fatfree ?
    U need to cut down those fat intake thou

    tuna in brine ..not very nice. olive oil nicer....but fattening.

    I only want original food lor...rather eat less and still feel the full flavour in life.......

    No lah, I mostly eat veges these days....juz the occassional snacks of few chips from Arnott or Doritos corn chips.

    What I really want now is beers....been ages since I got myself drunk.

  6. #1066
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    tuna in brine ..not very nice. olive oil nicer....but fattening.

    I only want original food lor...rather eat less and still feel the full flavour in life.......

    No lah, I mostly eat veges these days....juz the occassional snacks of few chips from Arnott or Doritos corn chips.

    What I really want now is beers....been ages since I got myself drunk.
    tuna in brine is supposingly healthier ? but it doesnt look that appetising to me. dunno wat i ate today.. LS 3 times liao

    beer could be cooling but watch for that pot belly
    going back to work tml ... finally
    think ive slimmed down after sick for so many days
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  7. #1067
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    PhotoDog,

    So have you try the Herbal Chicken? That day i tried their mushroom steamfish quite nice too ..
    Not yet leh. My body has been very heaty for the pass week. I scare if I eat that then I wil nose bleed liao. I definitely very keen to try it.

    Sian next week need to go to KL...

  8. #1068

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Ate vege rice and bowl of peanuts soup for lunch.

    And finished the 9km walk liao.....did ran about more than 10km for 1 and a half min.
    But everyday running make me feel very sianz liao.
    Hey Running is real good thou.. slim down ur face too

  9. #1069

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    tuna in brine ..not very nice. olive oil nicer....but fattening.

    I only want original food lor...rather eat less and still feel the full flavour in life.......

    No lah, I mostly eat veges these days....juz the occassional snacks of few chips from Arnott or Doritos corn chips.

    What I really want now is beers....been ages since I got myself drunk.
    eeeeeeeeee beers make u stomach big big... eeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P.. u are old man... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    keekek

  10. #1070

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    tuna in brine is supposingly healthier ? but it doesnt look that appetising to me. dunno wat i ate today.. LS 3 times liao

    think ive slimmed down after sick for so many days
    sick .. i also want to sick and slim down.. pass the virus here

  11. #1071

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog
    Not yet leh. My body has been very heaty for the pass week. I scare if I eat that then I wil nose bleed liao. I definitely very keen to try it.

    Sian next week need to go to KL...
    .. heaty.. u are man right.. hmmm drink more green tea :P.. or drink beer (furrycake said beer is cooling)
    wow so good can go KL.. so envy.. i am rotting in singapore

  12. #1072
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Hey Running is real good thou.. slim down ur face too

    Sure or not? later slim down some other parts instead of the face.....

    Maybe need to lift weight instead of running/walking so much.

    Now having beehoon/noodle soup with veges fishballs

  13. #1073
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Hey Running is real good thou.. slim down ur face too
    Running can slim down the face?

    unless rubbing on the floor rite...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #1074
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    sick .. i also want to sick and slim down.. pass the virus here

    Later come with the whole load of other viruses....LOOL

  15. #1075
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Later come with the whole load of other viruses....LOOL
    Buy 1 Virus & have the WHOLE PACK FREE...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #1076
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    me sick until like that.. you guys still laugh at me
    Haze... you wont want to be sick like me lor. this morning i vomitted bile becos my stomache was empty. absolutely no appetite to eat food.. not a good way to slim down leh

    think can opt for chewing gums.. maybe can slim down the face
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  17. #1077
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    me sick until like that.. you guys still laugh at me
    Haze... you wont want to be sick like me lor. this morning i vomitted bile becos my stomache was empty. absolutely no appetite to eat food.. not a good way to slim down leh

    think can opt for chewing gums.. maybe can slim down the face
    eh maybe i help u gals slim down this way... i be the SASSY MAN!

    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #1078
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    eh maybe i help u gals slim down this way... i be the SASSY MAN!


    that one is DA ZHONG LIAN PI CHONG PANG ZI
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  19. #1079
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Last time, an indon lady said chubby face for guys is 'hok ki' ley.....prosperity

  20. #1080
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Last time, an indon lady said chubby face for guys is 'hok ki' ley.....prosperity
    its the nose part i think. fleshy kinda nose = prosperity
    you look at Jacky Chan you know liao

    i can never slim down my face.. heck care also
    think i should go weigh myself tomorrow
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •