Page 50 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2540454849505152556075100 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2076

Thread: Question on weight loss

Default Re: Question on weight loss

I jsut want to see ma .. show ur figure la ..

Dun know where is furrycake.. that time she said she sick .. remember? don't know have she recover...

hey do you have any gay friend?

Siao, last time entertain you with my old photos....now the request like neverending story.

Hope she(furrycake) a speedy recovery then

Growing up in Aust, who dun have gay friend? closet type I think got plenty..... I am not gay though.

Just ate beehoon fishballs with snow peas.....added some korean spicy seasoning.....damned nice

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Siao, last time entertain you with my old photos....now the request like neverending story.

Hope she(furrycake) a speedy recovery then

Growing up in Aust, who dun have gay friend? closet type I think got plenty..... I am not gay though.

Just ate beehoon fishballs with snow peas.....added some korean spicy seasoning.....damned nice
    ;o where to get the korean spicy seasoning?
    U hurt me.. i just want to see ur V shape figure ma .. i am sure furrycake want to see too ekeke
    u sure u not gay ;o.. how u know?

;o where to get the korean spicy seasoning?
    U hurt me.. i just want to see ur V shape figure ma .. i am sure furrycake want to see too ekeke
    u sure u not gay ;o.. how u know?

Go to korean grocery store lor....

Of course I am sure I am not gay.....last time in high school, this sissy friend of mine used to come kacau me...one day I was in the shower. He came to my house....lied on my bed. I went to my gun cabinet...took out the .308, http://www.valmet.org/valmet762wood.htm loaded the mag and show him my side.

Since then, he was a 'role model' friend

Go to korean grocery store lor....

Of course I am sure I am not gay.....last time in high school, this sissy friend of mine used to come kacau me...one day I was in the shower. He came to my house....lied on my bed. I went to my gun cabinet...took out the .308, http://www.valmet.org/valmet762wood.htm loaded the mag and show him my side.

Since then, he was a 'role model' friend
    wow.. so man!! ^o^.. that time how old are u?
    maybe he is not your taste? Prefer stronger man?
    What is Role Model friend? You still keep contact with him?

wow.. so man!! ^o^.. that time how old are u?
    maybe he is not your taste? Prefer stronger man?
    What is Role Model friend? You still keep contact with him?

I was about 16yrs. I used to have gay manager working for my parents. And the guy was unbelievable....alway look for opportunity to place his arms on pple's shoulders, butts. Till got told off by my father that I got gun license.

Role model friends are those that dun give you any headache.....be it financial or mental. No, I dun keep contact with him anymore.....last I heard he got a gal friend Finally he went straight.....LOL

I dun think I am man lah......any man would take a firm stand on his/her sexual preference.

I was about 16yrs. I used to have gay manager working for my parents. And the guy was unbelievable....alway look for opportunity to place his arms on pple's shoulders, butts. Till got told off by my father that I got gun license.

Role model friends are those that dun give you any headache.....be it financial or mental. No, I dun keep contact with him anymore.....last I heard he got a gal friend Finally he went straight.....LOL

I dun think I am man lah......any man would take a firm stand on his/her sexual preference.
    wow.. 16 yrs old. hehe..so young can get gun license. but under the law if he touch you.. you can shoot him?
    wow.. ur dad so man!!!
    you think a gay can be straight again??
    ;o u are not firm enough ah...

wow.. 16 yrs old. hehe..so young can get gun license. but under the law if he touch you.. you can shoot him?
    wow.. ur dad so man!!!
    you think a gay can be straight again??
    ;o u are not firm enough ah...

Those days, it is so easy to get them...under 16..junior license(I used to live in a country town). I got my gun license earlier than my car license.
    If I did shoot him, I think at best 3-5 years in jail as juvenile. But the poor bugga is really a dead duck. Coz most of my rifles were semi auto with 30shots mag and 50shots drum. LOL

I dun think gay can be straight, coz the tendency is there......anyway, if I am not firm enough. I would be part of the Sydney Mardi Gras liao...if you know what that is.

Why you ask so much about being gay? all you have to do is date a gay lah. Sorry I am not one

Those days, it is so easy to get them...under 16..junior license(I used to live in a country town). I got my gun license earlier than my car license.
    If I did shoot him, I think at best 3-5 years in jail as juvenile. But the poor bugga is really a dead duck. Coz most of my rifles were semi auto with 30shots mag and 50shots drum. LOL

I dun think gay can be straight, coz the tendency is there......anyway, if I am not firm enough. I would be part of the Sydney Mardi Gras liao...if you know what that is.

Why you ask so much about being gay? all you have to do is date a gay lah. Sorry I am not one
    What is Sydney Mardi Gras?
    I ask about gay is because .. my buddy who married last yr. Lately, her husband ask for separation.. because he confess have 3rd party and he was ermmm.. u are smart u know -.,-...

That's the worst nightmare for a woman..when i think of this.. feel like GUN down that "him"

Today whole day did not eat a pc of meat.. i want to eat Chicken Bao or curry puff!!!!

What is Sydney Mardi Gras?
    I ask about gay is because .. my buddy who married last yr. Lately, her husband ask for separation.. because he confess have 3rd party and he was ermmm.. u are smart u know -.,-...

Sydney Mardi Gras is gay/lesbian parade lor.

Your friend's case is not unusual anymore....these days, pple are weird. So, like what I said...it is really fated. Good thing is your friend still young.......
    Like alot of pple I met online, they are married, but they dunno what marriage is about.....

It seemed like people only care about fun and living life to the fullest....they forgot about pains and patience involved in a relationship and the needs of sacrifice.

Sydney Mardi Gras is gay/lesbian parade lor.

Your friend's case is not unusual anymore....these days, pple are weird. So, like what I said...it is really fated. Good thing is your friend still young.......
    Like alot of pple I met online, they are married, but they dunno what marriage is about.....

It seemed like people only care about fun and living life to the fullest....they forgot about pains and patience involved in a relationship and the needs of sacrifice.
    To make the thing more complicated.. my friend last time was a "les"
    She same age with me.. do you think young.
    With a "divorce" title.. somemore this reason is very hard to find another love -.,-..
    I very angry at that man.. irresponsible.. straight or not straight dun know meh.. Damn..

I just ate Chicken Pao.. happy like a little bird now ^____________________^

To make the thing more complicated.. my friend last time was a "les"
    She same age with me.. do you think young.
    With a "divorce" title.. somemore this reason is very hard to find another love -.,-..
    I very angry at that man.. irresponsible.. straight or not straight dun know meh.. Damn..

I just ate Chicken Pao.. happy like a little bird now ^____________________^

Aiyo, what is past is over...as long as it is not a repetition. As long as the person is of great companion through life. I dun see the past is an obstacle.
    The heart of gold is the rarest thing in life........money can't buy. Unfortunately, I met too many 'fakes'.

I just ate two toast with cheese spread and kopi...need to walk soon.

9km...here I come

Aiyo, what is past is over...as long as it is not a repetition. As long as the person is of great companion through life. I dun see the past is an obstacle.
    The heart of gold is the rarest thing in life........money can't buy. Unfortunately, I met too many 'fakes'.

I just ate two toast with cheese spread and kopi...need to walk soon.

9km...here I come
    wow.. Beign sound so sweet... ..my type of men thou... must have kill many dumb woman keekek..
    well singapore man is still very Conservative on this.. not easy lah. My this friend very good.. intro u?
    U must have look at the wrong direction that's why met the wrong type. U like Hot girl? Hot girl thinking very hot ma.. that's why..
    Tonight going home to watch THE LEGEND OF CONDOR HERO .. think lazy to run
    Last edited by Haze; 13th September 2005 at 02:58 PM.

wow.. Beign sound so sweet... ..my type of men thou... must have kill many dumb woman keekek..

Chey, no man is without flaws....I am comfortable with my flaws(low IQ)

My mum is using the treadmill....weather is very cold today. Harder to sweat

Chey, no man is without flaws....I am comfortable with my flaws(low IQ)

My mum is using the treadmill....weather is very cold today. Harder to sweat
    Why you always said u low IQ.. are u trying to say ur IQ high? ;o...
    wow then u cannot walk lor.. bring ur dog for walk

Why you always said u low IQ.. are u trying to say ur IQ high? ;o...
    wow then u cannot walk lor.. bring ur dog for walk

U think low IQ person know when to stop or not? No lah, I am the dumbest photographer in CS. The rest all No.1s

Except what his name? CtlAltDel

U think low IQ person know when to stop or not? No lah, I am the dumbest photographer in CS. The rest all No.1s

Except what his name? CtlAltDel
    i don't understand what u saying thou. Just have my dinner.. very heavy.. i got scare by a Lizard.. now eat non stop

i don't understand what u saying thou. Just have my dinner.. very heavy.. i got scare by a Lizard.. now eat non stop

That's alright, alot of times...I dun even understand myself.

Haizz, lizard only.....last time, while I **** inside the stream....a snake swim passed me ley.

That's alright, alot of times...I dun even understand myself.

Haizz, lizard only.....last time, while I **** inside the stream....a snake swim passed me ley.
    wat is *****? The lizard is black colour leh... my father in law Caught it... so brave.. because i scream like hell kekke... he said this kind was poisionous thou

This morning my breakfast is 3 pcs of bread and HL milk :P

wat is *****? The lizard is black colour leh... my father in law Caught it... so brave.. because i scream like hell kekke... he said this kind was poisionous thou

This morning my breakfast is 3 pcs of bread and HL milk :P

****** is pang sai lor That time half way walk up the jungle...where got toilet? Thought settled it in the stream lor.

Last night, me got greedy......drank three bowls of salted veges tofu soup(no meat) for supper. Ended up 'lau sai' 3 times since morning.....but the bowel cleared up. Weight 76kgs before maggie mee breakfast. I think must give the body some room in weighting....coz always one kilo short...or one and half kilo more

Now kopi and very thin slice of chocolate cake.
    Last edited by Benign; 14th September 2005 at 11:40 AM.