Page 48 of 104 FirstFirst ... 233843464748495053587398 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 2076

Thread: Question on weight loss

  1. #941
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Nooooooooo u are shortening your dog LIFE!
    hmm question of the day...

    Having long life span but without quality of life is better or shorter life span with the better quality of life?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #942

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    hmm question of the day...

    Having long life span but without quality of life is better or shorter life span with the better quality of life?
    chey.. not giving those meat pies does not mean no quality of life wow..

  3. #943
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    chey.. not giving those meat pies does not mean no quality of life wow..
    last time my dog sibeh ho mia, everyday i give him bigger portion than the rice i eat, 1 drumstick or chickenwing, den the rice would be covered in those japanese style egg over... den he always eat faster than me with the bone munched up... den he always play rough, so i throw him around, and he love it... sometimes even kick him from 1 end of the room to the other...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #944

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    last time my dog sibeh ho mia, everyday i give him bigger portion than the rice i eat, 1 drumstick or chickenwing, den the rice would be covered in those japanese style egg over... den he always eat faster than me with the bone munched up... den he always play rough, so i throw him around, and he love it... sometimes even kick him from 1 end of the room to the other...
    kick ;P i did that too when my dog was young.
    How old is your dog?

  5. #945
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    kick ;P i did that too when my dog was young.
    How old is your dog?
    my dad gave it away long ago...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #946
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Ate ginger chicken gravy(steamed) with rice and baby spinach

    Soon on stage(treadmill) liao



    last time my dog sibeh ho mia, everyday i give him bigger portion than the rice i eat, 1 drumstick or chickenwing, den the rice would be covered in those japanese style egg over... den he always eat faster than me with the bone munched up... den he always play rough, so i throw him around, and he love it... sometimes even kick him from 1 end of the room to the other...

    Ok lah, once I drove my other dog(pitbull) http://gallery127599.fotopic.net/p17749718.html in a 4x4 convertible. I did a sharp turn.....then there was this car behind followed and honked at me. I thought wat #@%@#$%!?.
    Then he pointed to the back of my car and said "Your dog .....Your dog...."
    I stop and turn around.....****. My dog was missing.......

    I drove back....and found the bloody dog sitting quietly by the roundabout ......wait for me to pick him up. Strange! if it was a human....would most likely be 'hospitalised' liao.

    I think it is fated laa....the same dog got banged by a telekom van too.....took him to the vet for xray...nothing wrong as well. Except he became a recluse or car phobia. Till I came back from M'sia. I have to train him allover again to be 'street wise'.

  7. #947

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    my dad gave it away long ago...
    she sure

  8. #948

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    wow.. so dangerous.. got to tight up your dog ma -.,-.. hope can see ur dog when i go to aus

  9. #949
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    hehee, juz ate a slice of white bread with home made strawberry jam. Freshly made this morning....I think you can make tropical fruits jam ...process quite simple.

    After my kopi-O, must run liao.

  10. #950

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    wow this time "RUN"?
    how to make jam? can you give me the receipe?

  11. #951
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    wow this time "RUN"?
    how to make jam? can you give me the receipe?

    Ya lor, set to 9.5km per hour....ran only 3 mins...beh tahan liao. But confirmed one thing, me not 'Sua ku' from some pulau or kampong.
    Back to my casual walk for the rest of the 9km, after 4km....stomach upsets...went to loo. Then only managed to finish the walk.

    Jam making? roughly sliced or chopped the fruits lor. Then put them in a saucepan with with moderate amount of water.
    Boil it, reduce heat and simmer covered until the fruits is soggy. about 25mins, add sugar...stir until it dissolves.
    Boil it again and continue boiling for another 35mins...depend on what fruits it is lor.
    Until it look like marmalade.....

    Pour into hot, sterilised jars. Wait till cool off.
    Then seal and store. Refrigerated can keep longer I think. Coz tropical areas very hot...

    Feed your dog first...if it din diarrhea or die. Then I presumed it is fit for human consumption

  12. #952

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Ya lor, set to 9.5km per hour....ran only 3 mins...beh tahan liao. But confirmed one thing, me not 'Sua ku' from some pulau or kampong.
    Back to my casual walk for the rest of the 9km, after 4km....stomach upsets...went to loo. Then only managed to finish the walk.

    Jam making? roughly sliced or chopped the fruits lor. Then put them in a saucepan with with moderate amount of water.
    Boil it, reduce heat and simmer covered until the fruits is soggy. about 25mins, add sugar...stir until it dissolves.
    Boil it again and continue boiling for another 35mins...depend on what fruits it is lor.
    Until it look like marmalade.....

    Pour into hot, sterilised jars. Wait till cool off.
    Then seal and store. Refrigerated can keep longer I think. Coz tropical areas very hot...

    Feed your dog first...if it din diarrhea or die. Then I presumed it is fit for human consumption
    haha.. u are funny.. but should tell me step by step ma.. not really very clear leh ;O..
    maybe i can try doing strawberry jam?

    :P i will feed my husband, if he survive that mean ok liao kekke

  13. #953
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    haha.. u are funny.. but should tell me step by step ma.. not really very clear leh ;O..
    maybe i can try doing strawberry jam?

    Still not clear? Then go search under google lor

    My mum said she din add any water at all.....coz the strawberries already juicy. U can try orange or any citrus like lemon, grapefruit. Depend what is your favourite...betta go to supermarket and buy your own....LOL

    before dinner, weighted in just below 76kg....very happy now Closer and closer to target weight liao. Actually, only half way there

  14. #954

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Still not clear? Then go search under google lor

    My mum said she din add any water at all.....coz the strawberries already juicy. U can try orange or any citrus like lemon, grapefruit. Depend what is your favourite...betta go to supermarket and buy your own....LOL

    before dinner, weighted in just below 76kg....very happy now Closer and closer to target weight liao. Actually, only half way there
    so bad one.. i will try one day.
    This morning, weight heavy dun want to weight cause last night have very heavy dinner.
    This morning breakfast is Oatmeal ...

  15. #955
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Brunch: chicken stir fry veges with rice. Kopi and one Arnott shortbread biscuit

  16. #956

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Brunch?

    Lunch time having fish porriage .. use brown rice ;D

  17. #957
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    my side is 2 hours ahead of your time lor...now 1am liao

  18. #958

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    heavy lunch.. mac fold over burger and some fries.. and ICE CREAM!

  19. #959
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    heavy lunch.. mac fold over burger and some fries.. and ICE CREAM!

    How nice .... My last Mc burger was Dec04.

    Just finished 9.3km 520 calories++

    Think later eat spare ribs with plum sauce ....or lime sardine again.

  20. #960
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Most walking things in Aust are obese. I think we pamper him with food too much since young. Now he think he got the right to come knocking when he see you eating. His diets? range from frozen durians to roast ducks

    Coz while I was overseas, my mum and sis was his keepers......many times tried feeding him plain cooked food. He hates bones....I think he only want meat.
    He will not eat till he absolutely starving...even so, half eaten.

    Ok liao....wat is breakfast? Maggie mee or toast with poached eggs?
    it's okie to pamper the doggie. my hubby & his family feed the dog junk food, literally and he's already 17 yrs old.. he's fat & sleeps alot... hope he'll still be there when i get there next year ....

    i used to own a puppy.. fed him oatmeal, canned dog food, durians ... didnt wake up in time to feed him one morning.. he got knocked down by a car ... not rearing any dog from there already...

    i took fish porridge for braunch. finally sick ! coughing till my voice is hoarse now.. i want to see how i scold customers when i get to work tomorrow
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •