Page 47 of 104 FirstFirst ... 223742454647484952577297 ... LastLast

Thread: Question on weight loss

Default Re: Question on weight loss

Oh just now i have shanghai CHA JIAN MEE... and XIao Long Bao as dinner.
    Then ate those fruitie ice cream
    and 1/4 size of mooncake
    Now weight 65kg

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    just have my lunch. Steamed fish & mushroom and vegi soup. No rice.

Now drink Swiss Diet Coco drink ^^
    Really is a diet lunch! Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    same here.. i hit the record of taking 8 pana but still no effect. ended up taking bonstan (dunno correct spelling or not) after having headache 3 days in a row.
    im a yao4 guan4 zi3
    Too much panadol is not good! Ponstan oso not good. Try not to take too much loh! I only take that when the pain is unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hey guys.. i am looking for songs.

What's your favoruite songs? Give me the name leh ..
    I prefer a bit fast pace

My favourite singer is Black Eye Pea and Atomic kitten ^^
    I like oldies!!! Hahahaha....!!! I am like old people. Also Lady in Red.

you took pics of her poo-ing too ?
    i love that "Fang" in Harry Potter. so sweet & .... slow

Half correct.....when I bought him as pup. One of his balls still not drop yet.....
    Now he is one horny son of a bitch, he is still virgin
    Now easy to take care of him, lately start to develop skin problems

Think I will go for one bowl of hot porridge with pickles leeks and preserved szechuan beancurd.

What's your favoruite songs? Give me the name leh ..
    My favourite song? Tian Mi Mi Me sentimental one...all oldies

I wish to have the body of the daisy milk lady show in the daisy milk advertisment.

hahaha.. my dog also a virgin!!..
    so late u still eat? ...
    Dogs always have skin problem.. my dog have this problem.. until doctor give me a type of shampoo then control..

So sad ur favourite songs also oldies.. -,.-

hahaha.. my dog also a virgin!!..
    so late u still eat? ...
    Dogs always have skin problem.. my dog have this problem.. until doctor give me a type of shampoo then control..

So sad ur favourite songs also oldies.. -,.-

Dunno, think the porridge is too watery liao.

This breed not easy to take care....ate alot ...very messy and attention seeking But the companionship is worth it lor. Shampoo not working for him...think the dr said he got other health problems.....maybe I fed him too much cakes liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Dunno, think the porridge is too watery liao.

This breed not easy to take care....ate alot ...very messy and attention seeking But the companionship is worth it lor. Shampoo not working for him...think the dr said he got other health problems.....maybe I fed him too much cakes liao.
    wow liao how can u feed him cake.
    I dun do that often, i think in my dog 16 yrs life so far.. the most is i feed her one little pc a yr! I control her food intake very seriously. Let her eat the canfood that doctor prescribe. when my mum feed her other food, i will yell at my mum thou..

Please don't think you are torturing your dog if you dun give her cake. You are saving her from more health problem!.. you so bad.. i am sad you do that..

how to control the feeding? my sista come home...pass one slice of cheese or doughnuts. Then friend's bakery got leftover meat pies, sausage rolls and all those sweet snacks.

He also know when to knock the doors for food.....he dun eat plain bread one u know. Even buttercake need to wait till he is super hungry.

I think his favourite is cheese and meat pies

how to control the feeding? my sista come home...pass one slice of cheese or doughnuts. Then friend's bakery got leftover meat pies, sausage rolls and all those sweet snacks.

He also know when to knock the doors for food.....he dun eat plain bread one u know. Even buttercake need to wait till he is super hungry.

I think his favourite is cheese and meat pies
    huh.. see lor u and ur family have spoilt him .. cheese is ok lah.. .give him low fat cheese..
    tell your friends and sis .. dun give so much those food.. slowly can change his taste bug

huh.. see lor u and ur family have spoilt him .. cheese is ok lah.. .give him low fat cheese..
    tell your friends and sis .. dun give so much those food.. slowly can change his taste bug

As long as he is happy, I dun think he mind a shorter life At least he live his life to the fullest.

While I have to tighten my belly ....imagined how silly....he eat betta than me. Juicy meat pies and home made sausage rolls....what a life for a dog

As long as he is happy, I dun think he mind a shorter life At least he live his life to the fullest.

While I have to tighten my belly ....imagined how silly....he eat betta than me. Juicy meat pies and home made sausage rolls....what a life for a dog
    Very sad u thinking this way. Maybe can give but not everyday! juicy meat pie is so ... not good for dog!

u make me cry...

u make me cry...

Why? u can't find meat pies in Sg

you're funny.
    it's okie to feed doggies meat pies, etc provided no salt lor, else really unhealthy for 'em same as the dog that my hubby's family is keeping. he's eating non stop & is a fat pig now

damn hungry now, better go sleep soon. going pik-piak session in a few hrs' time.

nite all
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

it's okie to feed doggies meat pies, etc provided no salt lor, else really unhealthy for 'em same as the dog that my hubby's family is keeping. he's eating non stop & is a fat pig now

Most walking things in Aust are obese. I think we pamper him with food too much since young. Now he think he got the right to come knocking when he see you eating. His diets? range from frozen durians to roast ducks

Coz while I was overseas, my mum and sis was his keepers......many times tried feeding him plain cooked food. He hates bones....I think he only want meat.
    He will not eat till he absolutely starving...even so, half eaten.

Ok liao....wat is breakfast? Maggie mee or toast with poached eggs?

Nooooooooo u are shortening your dog LIFE!

Most walking things in Aust are obese. I think we pamper him with food too much since young. Now he think he got the right to come knocking when he see you eating. His diets? range from frozen durians to roast ducks

Coz while I was overseas, my mum and sis was his keepers......many times tried feeding him plain cooked food. He hates bones....I think he only want meat.
    He will not eat till he absolutely starving...even so, half eaten.

Ok liao....wat is breakfast? Maggie mee or toast with poached eggs?
    this morning i went to chinatown and try their "CHINATOWN famouse Glutinous Rice"
    Very nice.. free tea thou not oily.. till now still full. Mother in law cooking Fish Porriage for us ;D