Thread: Question on weight loss

Default Re: Question on weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ;o.. what's ur "secret"?
    Well, I am those people whose metabolic rate is high. I just don't eat
    the quatity which I use to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    When I was young....I ate all the crispy skin in the bucket..and left the meat for my parents.
    I used to dip the buns in the gravy and never missed a corn cob too.

I dun even know what happening next month....I think most likely working damned hard for the next few months...then hopefully can go back to KL and then China for a backpacking trip. I dun plan much these days....I improvised along the way
    wow crispy skin... gosh i love it...

but i thought u going to make fish & Chip with lots of vinegar for me?

Well, I am those people whose metabolic rate is high. I just don't eat
    the quatity which I use to eat.

I thought you went to sauna and steam ...then end up with a diarrhea...that's why lost 2 kgs lor

Lunch: ate bacon cheese buns with thin slice butter cake
    Dinner: chicken abalone porridge with ginger.

Walked 9km...dead tired

Walked 9km...dead tired
    mi lunch ate chicken foldover (macs)
    sitting here for hrs and my BUTT hurts
    hope to go home soon... sheesh
    have to go jogging.. hope it doesnt rain
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Phildate
    Guests

I've been focussing on my health for the last two months and have gone from 84kgs at beginning of July to a new trim me at 70kgs as of yesterday. Email me if you want more advice on nutrition but there is no secret to this programme - just eat natural foods and consider all processed, man-made foods (including dairy and wheat) as poisons and the weight will fall off.

Walked 9km...dead tired
    Wow chicken abalone.. sound good wow... how you cook? i have Ee fu fish slice noodle. and a big packet of coco milk :P..for lunch.

Dinner.. i saw my mother in law cooking healthy broccoli, steamfish and longbean egg ^^

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    mi lunch ate chicken foldover (macs)
    sitting here for hrs and my BUTT hurts
    hope to go home soon... sheesh
    have to go jogging.. hope it doesnt rain
    i also want ot jog!!
    just went to skin analysis to check on my skin.
    The lady said my skin ok leh.. the rashes might due to bad weather ;D
    bought the detox package

I've been focussing on my health for the last two months and have gone from 84kgs at beginning of July to a new trim me at 70kgs as of yesterday. Email me if you want more advice on nutrition but there is no secret to this programme - just eat natural foods and consider all processed, man-made foods (including dairy and wheat) as poisons and the weight will fall off.
    Phil,

I take my hat off to you man....I only managed to lose about 4kg in a month. I din stick to a strict diets I had walked for about 9km daily for close to 3 weeks.

Your success of losing 14kgs in two months is really an eye opener. Wish I got the same determination

Wow chicken abalone.. sound good wow... how you cook? i have Ee fu fish slice noodle. and a big packet of coco milk :P..for lunch.

Dinner.. i saw my mother in law cooking healthy broccoli, steamfish and longbean egg ^^
    when the porridge boiling, add in chicken shreds and abalone slice lor plus seasoning garnishes.....In Aust, it is cheaper mah. I like the ginger more...give me more heat. I feel cold

Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    I PM you liao. But why not give advice here ;o

Phil,

I take my hat off to you man....I only managed to lose about 4kg in a month. I din stick to a strict diets I had walked for about 9km daily for close to 3 weeks.

Your success of losing 14kgs in two months is really an eye opener. Wish I got the same determination

when the porridge boiling, add in chicken shreds and abalone slice lor plus seasoning garnishes.....In Aust, it is cheaper mah. I like the ginger more...give me more heat. I feel cold
    Chicken shreds? is those thin cut chicken?
    what is seasoning garnishes?
    hey your wife got to be a food lover.. :P

Chicken shreds? is those thin cut chicken?
    what is seasoning garnishes?
    hey your wife got to be a food lover.. :P
    Add abit of sesame oil, salt and pepper to the meats ...let is marinate for 20mins. I used chicken breast...

The garnishes is chinese parsley and old ginger cut slice lor

ic. why u dun be a chef? i think you pass leh

ic. why u dun be a chef? i think you pass leh

Siao meh? I used to hunt animals.....I should have been a hunter?
    Cooking is in my blood lah, my grandparents, parents all very good cook.....

Actually, Aust salary for chef is very high nowaday.....at least 1k per week starting

But gigolo also very good pay lor Haizz, catch 22 here

Siao meh? I used to hunt animals.....I should have been a hunter?
    Cooking is in my blood lah, my grandparents, parents all very good cook.....

Actually, Aust salary for chef is very high nowaday.....at least 1k per week starting

But gigolo also very good pay lor Haizz, catch 22 here
    i think your energy level cannot be gigolo lah.
    Be a chef then ..

i think your energy level cannot be gigolo lah.
    Be a chef then ..

Is it? fortune teller said I can ley I go burn down her temple soon

Think I will go heat up some spinah and small bowl of rice liao....feeling hungry

Anger into hunger,
    Last edited by Benign; 8th September 2005 at 08:29 PM.

Is it? fortune teller said I can ley I go burn down her temple soon

Think I will go heat up some spinah and small bowl of rice liao....feeling hungry

Anger into hunger,
    I am hungry too ..

Hey did you guys see Channel 5, 8.30pm wellness program.
    Those girls so ke lian .. i see liao very upset.
    Got to remind myself not to over eat so this situation will not happen on me.

And Jon JOnsson was so GOOD LOOKING and HOT.

[quote=Benign]Phil,

Too much weight loss in such a short time is no good. It wld be healthlier to loose weight gradually. Weight lost too fast will also gain back faster. 1kg per month wld be good enough and healthy. Ur body cannot adapt to sudden weight lost. I managed to slim down twice. The last slim down was more than 1 year ago. 1st time lose 5 kg n 2nd time was 6 kg. I manage to maintain my weight lost for almost 1 year.

When I really want to slim down, I was really focused and make it a priority. It is all in the will of mind. The 1st time of slimming down was, I took cambridge diet. After finished my cambridge, I maintained it by exercising and stopped my intake of fatty, oily n carbohydrate food. Cambridge is quite heaty and a bit troublesome.The second time of slimming down was plainly juz exercising and reduce my intake of fatty, oily n carbohydrate food. Usually I workout in the gym. Workout in gym is great. My fav slimming down process.

Boy!!! I really missed my slimmer me. Got to work harder again and got to shed 7 kg.

But sad to say. I really got to maintain it by exercising and eating less of my fav food. No short cut. Once I stop doing that, I will gain back my weight liao. All my hard work will gone down to the drain. Have to maintain healthy eating and regular exercise habit.

Sigh...!! I got to start over again. Difficult to slim down and even more difficult to maintain. I live to eat.

Once I start the process of slimming down, there will be no stop to it liao. It will be obsession liao.
    Last edited by Funny; 9th September 2005 at 12:32 AM.

Breakfast: ate porridge and abit of garlic cheese bun + kopi...weighted 77kgs