Page 35 of 104 FirstFirst ... 102530333435363740456085 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 2076

Thread: Question on weight loss

  1. #681
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Only managed 4km...coz of Ebay bidding....lost the bid

    Now back to treadmill liao(5 more km to go)

  2. #682
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Breakfast: Chinese white radish(lobak) dumplings for breakfast with soup..lot of chilli ..then kopi

    Lunch: Porridge with chicken shreds ginger spring onions..lot of pepper.

    Dinner: snow peas, broccoli, brussel sprouts with lime sardine and rice(die hard)

    Walked 9km liao....ahead of schedule

  3. #683

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Today ... i eat alot of Food, snack, chips. I did nto keep track ..
    tmr start have to stick to program liao

  4. #684
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Resting resting.... heee

  5. #685

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    My dinner ate before 7pm ^^..

    just alittle steam chicken, fish and vegi ^^..

  6. #686

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    does this pic look like want to jump into the river?

  7. #687
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    does this pic look like want to jump into the river?

    No lah, I thought she want to jump into longkang

    Ate supper: vegetable soup...dunno how much calories this time

  8. #688

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    so serious ah.. sob sob.. i took in Botanic garden leh :P..

    After 7pm i did not eat liao. Now weight 65.5kg .. weekend ate too much

  9. #689

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    so serious ah.. sob sob.. i took in Botanic garden leh :P..

    After 7pm i did not eat liao. Now weight 65.5kg .. weekend ate too much

    Picture taken at the Swan Lake ??

    kitkat tempt haze with mooncake ....

  10. #690

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    swan lake? i dun see any swan there thou.

    hehe.. i am not those kind very crazy about mooncake. If have will just eat a little pc ^-^

    This morning, my breakfast is, a pc of soft fiber bread with "afternoon meat"
    and a glass of oat drink ^_^
    and my weight is 64.2kg

  11. #691

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Oh... and i have prepared my lunch.
    Having steamed potatoe, broccoli and beans. dun know like that how many calorie leh.

    How you count huh?

  12. #692
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Ate Lo Bak dumplings and drinking kopi now....so sleepy this morning

  13. #693
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    White Potatoes Portion size * per 100 grams (3.5 oz) energy content
    Raw - 70 calories Low calorie
    Boiled 180 80 calories Low calorie
    Mashed 200+ 108 Low-Med
    Baked 100 each average 85 Low calorie
    Roast Potato 200+ 150 Medium
    Potato Waffles 200+ 198 Med-High
    Potato Powder - 60 Low
    Crisps (chips US) 120 / average bag 500 Med-High
    Fried (chips UK) 700 270 High
    Potato Salad 200 115 Low-Med
    Croquettes 300+ calories 210 calories Med-High
    Crunches 300+ calories 200 calories Med-High
    Saute - 120 calories Low-Med
    Tinned Potatoes 140 half tin 65 Low
    Sweet Potatoes Portion size * per 100 grams (3.5 oz) energy content
    Raw - 90 Low calorie
    Boiled 190 85 Low calorie
    Baked 120 average size 92 Low calorie


    Look like you betta eat them raw

  14. #694
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    hmm i ate 1 char siew bao, 1 sardine puff + 1 cuppa kopi-o
    me only bothered when my tummy starts showing

  15. #695

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    White Potatoes Portion size * per 100 grams (3.5 oz) energy content
    Raw - 70 calories Low calorie
    Boiled 180 80 calories Low calorie
    Mashed 200+ 108 Low-Med
    Baked 100 each average 85 Low calorie
    Roast Potato 200+ 150 Medium
    Potato Waffles 200+ 198 Med-High
    Potato Powder - 60 Low
    Crisps (chips US) 120 / average bag 500 Med-High
    Fried (chips UK) 700 270 High
    Potato Salad 200 115 Low-Med
    Croquettes 300+ calories 210 calories Med-High
    Crunches 300+ calories 200 calories Med-High
    Saute - 120 calories Low-Med
    Tinned Potatoes 140 half tin 65 Low
    Sweet Potatoes Portion size * per 100 grams (3.5 oz) energy content
    Raw - 90 Low calorie
    Boiled 190 85 Low calorie
    Baked 120 average size 92 Low calorie


    Look like you betta eat them raw
    How come i cannot find "steamed" words ..
    My potatoe is thouse 50cents size.. got 4.. then is how many calorie?

  16. #696

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    hmm i ate 1 char siew bao, 1 sardine puff + 1 cuppa kopi-o
    me only bothered when my tummy starts showing
    u must be the skinny one then. My tummy will show if i ate the above

  17. #697
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    u must be the skinny one then. My tummy will show if i ate the above
    nah..im the fleshy kind, just that i try to eat less carbo when i feel fat
    i'm also playing badminton with my friends on Sunday mah

    you know, Haze. you shdnt eat 4 potatoes. instead, try to substitute with more vegetables and 'standby' some fruits in case you get hungry around 3pmish or something

  18. #698
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    How come i cannot find "steamed" words ..
    My potatoe is thouse 50cents size.. got 4.. then is how many calorie?

    Give it max 200g in weight lor.

    Calories should btw 160-360? Should be similar to boiled....I think steamed food is higher in vitamins

  19. #699

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    nah..im the fleshy kind, just that i try to eat less carbo when i feel fat
    i'm also playing badminton with my friends on Sunday mah

    you know, Haze. you shdnt eat 4 potatoes. instead, try to substitute with more vegetables and 'standby' some fruits in case you get hungry around 3pmish or something
    ;o.. i dun know.. i thought steamed potatoes is good ;o.. they said cannot eat Cut potatoes or fried ? Steamed also not good? I better not eat liao

  20. #700

    Default Re: Question on weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Give it max 200g in weight lor.

    Calories should btw 160-360? Should be similar to boiled....I think steamed food is higher in vitamins
    Wow.. so high calorie ah.. i thought only 4 .. will be around 100 cal only ;o..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •