Page 31 of 104 FirstFirst ... 62126293031323336415681 ... LastLast

Thread: Question on weight loss

Default Re: Question on weight loss

I use Natural product so that I can keep my energy high always, weight loss? No Problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Ginseng chicken is my favourite ....

Got to walk liao,
    Bedok here sell very nice Herbal chicken.. just $3.50 ^^..

Is this thread dead? .. where is Brother sisters?

just cleared reports like 5 mins ago!!!

ate the si mi ginko nuts + barley + tofu pi (dunno what's that called) for dessert. still hungry think i'll have thunder thighs in no time

Haze, bedok got herbal chicken meh? im a big fan of herbal food

going back lor.. feel so sinful. think i'll have the BK's lambie burger

Finished walking 9km, then need to boiled veges and rice lor. Juz finished eating only....soon need to feed the dog too.

Maybe make some kopi first...so sleepy today

My sis is baking cherry pie...

ate the si mi ginko nuts + barley + tofu pi (dunno what's that called) for dessert. still hungry think i'll have thunder thighs in no time

Make your own herbal soup lor....much more original. A lot of fake herbs these days, I bought some fake bird nests last time from closed friend

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake

Yes Bedok between chai chee and bedok got a coffee shop, the herbal shop always long queue but very fast.. ^-^ got nice Sausage salt fish rice too.. very nice but everytime i go only eat the YUAN CHAI JI! ^_^ always finish the soup... total clean ^^.. the stall ppl also very friendly ^^.. i give 5 stars full mark :P

Finished walking 9km, then need to boiled veges and rice lor. Juz finished eating only....soon need to feed the dog too.

Maybe make some kopi first...so sleepy today

My sis is baking cherry pie...
    I just finished 30 min jogging too.. jogged in stadium.. 8 rounds.. very tire.. i think because i sick so jogged until felt like half dead liao.
    Just now dinner, just take a few spoon of tofu, soup and steam fish. Not even finish Brother in law came back . got to give up my sit. Also good lah.. he came back help me stop eating :P
    Hey ask ur sis on the recipet on cherry pie leh

Make your own herbal soup lor....much more original. A lot of fake herbs these days, I bought some fake bird nests last time from closed friend
    Hey the bedok one really nice.. and cheap $3.5 only leh.. cannot have high expectation lor.. with your FAVOURITE rice too..

Hey from now on.. can i call u Rice Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Bedok here sell very nice Herbal chicken.. just $3.50 ^^..
    Which block? I have ate a couple from a couple of places, so far I like the
    one at the Rochor Hawker Center one..

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Yes Bedok between chai chee and bedok got a coffee shop, the herbal shop always long queue but very fast.. ^-^ got nice Sausage salt fish rice too.. very nice but everytime i go only eat the YUAN CHAI JI! ^_^ always finish the soup... total clean ^^.. the stall ppl also very friendly ^^.. i give 5 stars full mark :P
    You mean the coffee shop opposite the Techno Park?

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog
    You mean the coffee shop opposite the Techno Park?
    i don't know the block..dun know that building is it techno park thou.

Now beside that coffee shop got a New NTUC.. next week if i go there.. i help you to check what block ok ^^

Good Morning, this morning i have a bowl of Wholegrain flakes with Soyabean milk ^^..

I think my weight today is 63.5kg. Last night went for jogging.. and do some crunches.. now muscle ache ...

This afternoon we have 7th mth lunch, will have roasted duck, chicken, pork, fish, prawn, mee hoon and dessert. Hope i can control control :P

Morning Haze,

Juz ate 100g tuna with two toast and kopi....now munching on few slices of chips.

Herbal soup can boost metabolic rate, but very oily if they usually sold in hawker stalls

i used boiling water to remove the oil for the meat preparation to make soup
    my grandpa used to own a medical hall, i'm kinda used to tonic soup

ate kwayteow + mee for breakie earlier. feeling very bloated and still burping abit.. gosh. wished i could regain my appetite soon

Morning Haze,

Juz ate 100g tuna with two toast and kopi....now munching on few slices of chips.

Herbal soup can boost metabolic rate, but very oily if they usually sold in hawker stalls

Wow sound good wow..

Lucky i took the herbal soup once a month only kekeek

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i used boiling water to remove the oil for the meat preparation to make soup
    my grandpa used to own a medical hall, i'm kinda used to tonic soup

ate kwayteow + mee for breakie earlier. feeling very bloated and still burping abit.. gosh. wished i could regain my appetite soon
    now you are bloated should cut down on oil intake.. and Salt thou ..

Hilo all.. Just realise this thread only ytd. hee I also trying to lose weight and stay healthy. Most imptnt is to train myself up. I stand 177 and weight 91kg.. Thats rather god damn heavy. Trying to lose 15kg!!!!

I just started jogging recently and manage to finish 4.8km for the first time and ytd 6.2km with a 1.2km walk.

There's one fitness instructor told me during my ICT, we got to choice what we wan now in term of food or any other things, but there's never a choice to choose when illness started to attack us. That strike me up in my mind and therefore i wanna lose down to 75kg!! Hee... I look so ball now!!! What else can I do beside jogging? is 3 times a week more then enuff??? Wanted to go swimming tmr but its the last day of closing of Ghost Festival so dun think I should going for swim.

Anyway.. HELLO and good morning to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by josho
    Hilo all.. Just realise this thread only ytd. hee I also trying to lose weight and stay healthy. Most imptnt is to train myself up. I stand 177 and weight 91kg.. Thats rather god damn heavy. Trying to lose 15kg!!!!

I just started jogging recently and manage to finish 4.8km for the first time and ytd 6.2km with a 1.2km walk.

There's one fitness instructor told me during my ICT, we got to choice what we wan now in term of food or any other things, but there's never a choice to choose when illness started to attack us. That strike me up in my mind and therefore i wanna lose down to 75kg!! Hee... I look so ball now!!! What else can I do beside jogging? is 3 times a week more then enuff??? Wanted to go swimming tmr but its the last day of closing of Ghost Festival so dun think I should going for swim.

Anyway.. HELLO and good morning to everyone!
    Hi Josho,

Welcome to this thread .. i am not the starter.. it's Beign!! keke.. is this ur pic? Look handsome and young wow..
    I got a friend, he Swim in the morning and jog at night everyday if he can. And guess what, he have super good body.. (i guess lah) because he look greats ma.. I think start with 3 times a week will be good. Most important is.. dun eat too heavy dinner lor.. best is before 8pm ^^
    I find that every day write down what i ate in the thread is helpful leh :P.. this month "shape" magazine said. If everyday you write down what you eat.. write down everything that you eat, it will help you lose weight. Because usually human being is Lazy to note down everything.. so when you eat and have to write down, is so "ma fun".. you know :P

Hi Josho,

Welcome to the pains and sufferings of weight loss
    Healthy is wealthy, yes the muscles, the looks and definitely more traffic from the opposite gender

Don't aim for the sky just yet...my experience is slow and steady...you will get there. At the end, it is all about habits liao.
    Last edited by Benign; 2nd September 2005 at 11:40 AM.