Page 30 of 104 FirstFirst ... 52025282930313235405580 ... LastLast

Thread: Question on weight loss

Default Re: Question on weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Wah liew, you trying to get the acting role in new film/movie of Changi POWs/Burma Railway si boh......Man, I really kiss the floor for you.

Exercise I can live with....but the same food for the whole month.
    er .. not too bad lar... when i was a student aboard... i ate baked beans everyday (break+lunch+dinner) for 1 yr (cause no $) ... so oat meal taste very nice compare to baked beans .

Lately i have being putting on alot of weight (despite my exercise) for past 6 mths... i notice i have spend too late a dinner AND eating fast food after working late.... so i have decided to change my lifestyle habits... Oat meals can cook in office too mah (Dun need to go out and eat) and I dun feel sleepy after taking that. (compare to when eating the oily food stuff in here)
    Last edited by kitkat; 1st September 2005 at 10:37 AM.

Wah liew, you trying to get the acting role in new film/movie of Changi POWs/Burma Railway si boh......Man, I really kiss the floor for you.

Exercise I can live with....but the same food for the whole month.
    if can slim down.. i will try leh.. eating same thing for me is ok.. :P.. if i have a maid will everday ask her to prepare steam vegi for me ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    5 days / wk in 1 mth +??
    mean 1 week u will do that for 5 days?
    Why need to see a doctor?

wow are u working? Can afford 3 hrs ah?
    When go home i still have to wash clothes, iron clothes, watch tv, play with dog.. just enough 3 hrs leh

I learn this from a motivational seminar that I attend.
    If i need to be successful, i need to do it massively and for life. It comes the same to weight reduction. I call it fats reduction instead.

I usually excersie at 5 or 6 am and 11pm (newly implement) when i reach home. I believe if you are desperate to achieve the goal (etc for me fats reduction), then, you can do it. It applies to everything else. It is call "If you dun do it now you will die tomorrow" scenario to succeed. Action talks, Words are for dreams / cry wolf only.

I also wash clothes + play with dog mah ... put in washing machine while jog lor .. As for Dog , train her to walk with you- That is what I do , I train her to run up the flight of stairs as part the exercise.
    Last edited by kitkat; 1st September 2005 at 10:46 AM.

er .. not too bad lar... when i was a student aboard... i ate baked beans everyday (break+lunch+dinner) for 1 yr (cause no $) ... so oat meal taste very nice compare to baked beans .

Lately i have being putting on alot of weight (despite my exercise) for past 6 mths... i notice i have spend too late a dinner AND eating fast food after working late.... so i have decided to change my lifestyle habits... Oat meals can cook in office too mah (Dun need to go out and eat) and I dun feel sleepy after taking that. (compare to when eating the oily food stuff in here)

Where did you study? I think the issue is you can't cook lah...not tat you can only afford to eat baked beans for breakies/lunches/dinners. You should actually eat porridge, salted veges and eggs ley.
    Make sandwiches lah, alot healthy...or Tuna in brine with toast. So many ways to eat.....Sorry to be mean, coz I am a taste bud.

if can slim down.. i will try leh.. eating same thing for me is ok.. :P.. if i have a maid will everday ask her to prepare steam vegi for me ;P.
    Ok ok.......but so many ways to cook veges.

If i need to be successful, i need to do it massively and for life. It comes the same to weight reduction. I call it fats reduction instead.

I usually excersie at 5 or 6 am and 11pm (newly implement) when i reach home. I believe if you are desperate to achieve the goal (etc for me fats reduction), then, you can do it. It applies to everything else. It is call "If you dun do it now you will die tomorrow" scenario to succeed. Action talks, Words are for dreams / cry wolf only.

I also wash clothes + play with dog mah ... put in washing machine while jog lor .. As for Dog , train her to walk with you- That is what I do , I train her to run up the flight of stairs as part the exercise.

If I got time, I will take up massage classes....after that I will be given a cert. Then I can earned up to $50 an hour to do massage and the same time exercise my arms.

Talking about motivations for $

Where did you study? I think the issue is you can't cook lah...not tat you can only afford to eat baked beans for breakies/lunches/dinners. You should actually eat porridge, salted veges and eggs ley.
    Make sandwiches lah, alot healthy...or Tuna in brine with toast. So many ways to eat.....Sorry to be mean, coz I am a taste bud.

Er ... i can cook well (no joke... peranakan food is my fav dish that I will dish when i come back to sg during CNY, now learning how to make cake - fail at that still), it is really no $ as I depend on some loan cum scholarship. Student in UK.
    It is possible at that time i was really super "desperate" to save for my study (poor student like me borrow too much $..... )

Food used to be my fav hobbies ... but seem that i prefer raw vege lately as it suit my taste buds. (also getting very pricky abt cooked dish) Sg eat-outs food outlet is abit too oily to my liking. Usually I will cook steam fish (fish is pretty fresh in sg) , as I feel light after that .

Age catching up .... now is no time to cook (not no $) . hahaha
    Last edited by kitkat; 5th September 2005 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat

my home no washing machine. I use hand wash. And my dog is 16 yrs old.. so she is the one walk me :P

Er ... i can cook well (no joke... peranakan is my fav dish, now learning how to make cake), it is really no $ as I depend on some loan cum scholarship. Studying in UK , now station in london.

It is possible at that time i was really super "desperate" to save for my study (poor student like me ..... )

Normally, students said poor...they go find jobs in restaurants. Then at the same time, they makan their meals there too.(save $ mah)

Last time, I saw one Monash student.....ate only two meals a day and wrote all his notes on back of used A4 papers. At the end, I think he did manage to finish his study

Maybe you pick the wrong place to do your study....London/UK is expensive compared to Aust.

you are mean you are mean. Here is friendly thread ^-^..
    hey you remind me.. last time.. i ate Can tune with brine for 3 days.. weight go down 3kg. But now i scare the taste already.. so not using this method. I always have this problem. If i eat oats, i will eat until scare then change. So i ate the tuna until scare now have to eat vegi. When no phobia liao then will go back to that method

If I got time, I will take up massage classes....after that I will be given a cert. Then I can earned up to $50 an hour to do massage and the same time exercise my arms.

Talking about motivations for $
    I think u got time lah .. sacrify your threadmill time lor ;P

you are mean you are mean. Here is friendly thread ^-^..
    hey you remind me.. last time.. i ate Can tune with brine for 3 days.. weight go down 3kg. But now i scare the taste already.. so not using this method. I always have this problem. If i eat oats, i will eat until scare then change. So i ate the tuna until scare now have to eat vegi. When no phobia liao then will go back to that method

Actually ... there are more than 1000 ways to prepare an oat meal. you will never get tired of it. I even make several healthy muffins from pure oat (different variants) and they taste great!

We may eat the same food ... but there are many ways to preapre the cooking method.

Try and aviod can food if you can. I find it unhealthy generally. Dun really like Tuna or cans as there seem to be a smell in the food. I am really pricky about the freshness.
    Last edited by kitkat; 1st September 2005 at 11:03 AM.

Er ... i can cook well (no joke... peranakan food is my fav dish that I will dish when i come back to sg during CNY, now learning how to make cake - fail at that still), it is really no $ as I depend on some loan cum scholarship. Studying in UK , now station in london / sg.

It is possible at that time i was really super "desperate" to save for my study (poor student like me borrow too much $..... )

Food used to be my fav hobbies ... but seem that i prefer raw vege lately as it suit my taste buds. (also getting very pricky abt cooked dish) Sg eat-outs food outlet is abit too oily to my liking. Usually I will cook steam fish (fish is pretty fresh in sg) , as I feel light after that .

Age catching up .... now is no time to cook (not no $) . hahaha
    i can understand you ^^..
    Hey i also learning baking. Initially i tried to bake cake.. but they SINK .. so now i bake Cookies. First test.. quite ok.. my colleagues said just a bit salty. This weekend going to bake for my KL friend who is coming ^^
    How come you dun reply my PM leh

Actually ... there are more than 1000 ways to prepare an oat meal. you will never get tired of it. I even make several healthy muffins from pure oat (different variants) and they taste great!

We may eat the same food ... but there are many ways to preapre the cooking method.

Try and aviod can food if you can. I find it unhealthy generally. Dun really like Tuna or cans as there seem to be a smell in the food. I am really pricky about the freshness.
    Hey can you give me your Recepit on the Healthy Muffins from Pure Oats??

my home no washing machine. I use hand wash. And my dog is 16 yrs old.. so she is the one walk me :P

?? How come not washing machine ??? I cannot live without it.....

What is your dog breed? Mine is a Shetland - She is 1 yrs old , hyperactive.

The receipe ... got to look for it... hehe i hand written it down on scrups of paper.....

?? How come not washing machine ??? I cannot live without it.....

What is your dog breed? Mine is a Shetland - She is 1 yrs old , hyperactive.

The receipe ... got to look for it... hehe i hand written it down on scrups of paper.....
    hehe.. i dun like a big monster inside the Toilet blocking my way ma ;P.. infuture when have kids will get a washing machine^^
    Mine is maltese.. give me your email i send you her cute pic ^^
    can u look for the receipe for me.... Xie Xie ni ^^

hehe.. i dun like a big monster inside the Toilet blocking my way ma ;P.. infuture when have kids will get a washing machine^^
    Mine is maltese.. give me your email i send you her cute pic ^^
    can u look for the receipe for me.... Xie Xie ni ^^

ok .. i have pm u... Me leaving for airport in an hr time... back to HDB-Land tmr
    Last edited by kitkat; 1st September 2005 at 11:54 AM.

12pm.. my stomach KI KO KI KO..

eating 2 kiwi and the champagne grape now

Ate chinese herbal soup with rice Guess metabolic rate is up liao

Ate chinese herbal soup with rice Guess metabolic rate is up liao
    Wow i love Chinese herbal Soup, cook with duck or Chicken, bought i like ^^.
    Me so far so good.. stick to the plan.. just that took a few mouth of Wholegrain flakes

Wow i love Chinese herbal Soup, cook with duck or Chicken, bought i like ^^.
    Me so far so good.. stick to the plan.. just that took a few mouth of Wholegrain flakes

Ginseng chicken is my favourite ....

Got to walk liao,