Page 26 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1621242526272831365176 ... LastLast

Thread: Question on weight loss

TB_lau
    Guests

Default Re: Question on weight loss

hi all,

i ve been chasing this thread for few days, but too shy to make any comments.

i ve been learning a lot through the conversations here. thanks Haze for introducing this website!

Puke.. shy ur head..
    i am the shy one ..

Benign, this is the mel friend that i told you. Ask you about your "toy" car..

TB_lau
    Guests

gosh...u are making me really shy...

Benign, which part of Melb are you staying?

Smile Re: Question on weight loss

Hi,

Don't give up. You can do it. Set an acheivable goal for yourself each month.

Some suggestion - take slim/low fat milk (instead of fresh or full cream), cut down on sugar in drink. Cut down your dinner portion and don't eat after 9 o'clock.

Cheers,
    Purposeful Beauty

ya.. if can choose i will buy Skim Milk, if dun have will take low fat milk.
    i don't take those carbonate drink thou.
    And i try my best to eat before 7pm.. latest will be 7.30pm..

Still dun lose weight leh

hungry.
    eating a little bowl of wholegrain flakes with yogurt drink

Juz finished my 9km walk...now relax for rice bucket and bitter melon minced.

u are "rice container" is it. cut down your rice intake.. settle all problem
    I am not Jon Jonsson mah......it is rice bucket...not rice container.

I dun think Ang mohs physique is the true representation of a real man. My idol is actually Bin Laden....full of beard

hi all,

i ve been chasing this thread for few days, but too shy to make any comments.

i ve been learning a lot through the conversations here. thanks Haze for introducing this website!

Hi TB_Lau,
    I live in the Eastern suburbs lor.... Why? u only want to associate with people in the posh suburb si boh?

My toy car very troublesome one lah....it can blow smoke sometimes, stalled at the speed of 110km in the freeway, and rolling backward in the middle of a slope
    Most important thing is dun try to save the few dollars of not having a vehicle inspection at the RACV lor. Sometimes it can cost you more than the amount you paid for the car.

When u walk.. do you sweat? ;o.. when i walk.. i dun sweat thou. got to run then will sweat ...
    Jon Jonsson also eat rice wow ;P.. he surf everyday if he can ^-^...and he is not ang mo!!! He is mix, mix thai blood~
    Last edited by Haze; 31st August 2005 at 04:39 PM.

another way to slim down.. LS

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake

I agree it will slim temp .... but that path .... *ouch*

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat

I agree it will slim temp .... but that path .... *ouch*
    watery kind then wont ouch lor. hahahahahaha just being corny
    seriously though, that's how slimming tea works. it'll just make you LS all the way.
    i constipated once and tried 1 sachet.. thats it.. whole day din go out & knees went weak

LS?? Lai Sai??

seriously though, that's how slimming tea works. it'll just make you LS all the way.
    i constipated once and tried 1 sachet.. thats it.. whole day din go out & knees went weak
    but i heard that LS only lose water leh.

Just now i saw from newspaper, expression having promotion on their "Health Detox Kit" gauratee will lose 3kg in 3days. $199.. should i try?

When u walk.. do you sweat? ;o.. when i walk.. i dun sweat thou. got to run then will sweat ...
    Jon Jonsson also eat rice wow ;P.. he surf everyday if he can ^-^...and he is not ang mo!!! He is mix, mix thai blood~

Of course I sweat, if not I wouldn't feel good

Din know Jon Jonsson is thai
    I am 100% Chinese...sadly I only got IQ92. So, I am alway on the frontline.....

Quote Originally Posted by Haze

Just now i saw from newspaper, expression having promotion on their "Health Detox Kit" gauratee will lose 3kg in 3days. $199.. should i try?
    Take note that majority detoxicfication medication or herb will lead to over work of your liver so try not to unless necessary.

Why so many women want to slim down but alway looking for the easy way out.
    There are none. (Yes with a very heavy price tag or damage to your health)
    Exercise is still the best original way. wake up !

Prolong usage not healthy ley........

Thats .... i have end up LS 24 times , hospitalize in the end and loose 8 kg within few days... it is a real ouch for me though (not to mention my knees were so weak that i need wheelchair) End up dehydrated and on drips

Nutrients or food that slim down thru LS , is one of the "smart" stuff invented to con people.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Prolong usage not healthy ley........
    hehehe only took 1 sachet and i cried for help liao wont do it again

agree with amospi. some ppl looked slim on the outside, but really weak on the inside. exercise not only improves one's looks but helps to improve blood circulation by bounds

Quote Originally Posted by Haze

Anything that derives instant fast results, are unlikely to be healthy. Most likely you will regain your former weight after you stop it ... or even worst .... it can be toxic (etc to liver) in long term.

Slimming companies love to play the pride/ego of many people who wants a fast and unhealthy results.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    Thats .... i have end up LS 24 times , hospitalize in the end and loose 8 kg within few days... it is a real ouch for me though (not to mention my knees were so weak that i need wheelchair) End up dehydrated and on drips

Nutrients or food that slim down thru LS , is one of the "smart" stuff invented to con people.
    main purpose of slimming tea only detoxifies, not really slim down as in losing fats. yes you just keep LS until you want to cry tolong