Page 25 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1520232425262730355075 ... LastLast

Thread: Question on weight loss

Default Re: Question on weight loss

i said ONLY is because the weight should belong to 175cm

Different people got different frames/bones structure ley.....I think largely due to diets and genes. E.g. Milk, bread, red meats Vs Rice White meats. Some got wider shoulder than others.
    Last edited by Benign; 31st August 2005 at 11:28 AM.

i know of some people who went to remove their ribs to reduce their frame

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Different people got different frames/bones structure ley.....I think largely due to diets and genes. E.g. Milk, bread, red meats Vs Rice White meats. Some got wider shoulder than others.
    hey everday i drink HL milk, low fat yorgurt and wholemeal bread thou.. on diet cannot eat these ah?

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i know of some people who went to remove their ribs to reduce their frame
    Wow so rich ah.. if got money i want to laser my face :P

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hey everday i drink HL milk, low fat yorgurt and wholemeal bread thou.. on diet cannot eat these ah?
    yogurt is a form of 'meal' itself. so you could have low fat yogurt if you skip your meals
    so your diet is now wholemeal bread (carbo) + more 'meal' (yogurt).
    PLUS HL milk.. i dunno lah

oh gosh.. better stop taking yogurt and milk liao

problem is .. now i am 64.5kg!! .. i want my 62kg FIGURE back!
    If BMI is ok, then you are not overweight.

JUST OUT OF SHAPE.......

If you want to keep yourself fit, you have to discpline yourself from NOT taking your mom-in-law food but it may offend her as she will be thinking "How come my daughter-in-law not consuming the food I cook.

You want to be in shape with 62kgs? Simple. Exercise everyday, sleep early, DO NOT EAT ANY CARBO food (bread, rice), eat Steam Chicken meat with no salt added and no skin and plenty of vege. Go on with this for 3 months, you will have a flat stomach, slim waist line and a figure to be proud of.

How I know? I have 5 female friends who were about the same height as you but weigh heavier than you. Now they are 55kgs-58kgs with a super slim georgous body to show. That's the only thing they consume when they were reducing it. To maintain, you still need to exercise regularly.

Sit ups and crunches are quite important. Don't worry, you will not develope any muscles if you do not take those high protein supplements.
    Last edited by Pro Image; 31st August 2005 at 11:55 AM.

oh gosh.. better stop taking yogurt and milk liao

U must give yourself more time in weight reduction lah....coz if you constipated, water loss/retention can caused the weight to shoot up/go down at least 1kg easily....

I found out by not eating bread as much and low fat milk or no milk. my weight drop faster.

But we all need milk/calcium for our bones...especially women. That's not healthy lor....

At the end, I resorted to exercise and eat healthy...doesn't mean I dun eat tasty food...but I wouldn't eat beyond my daily calories lor. Last night, I gave at least half of my chips to my dog I din even finish the quarter chicken.....

If you give yourself a month...I am certain you will notice the weight difference since you started. Maybe it is only a kilo or two...but I am certain you are more health conscious and fitter than before

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image

JUST OUT OF SHAPE.......

If you want to keep yourself fit, you have to discpline yourself from NOT taking your mom-in-law food but it may offend her as she will be thinking "How come my daughter-in-law not consuming the food I cook.

You want to be in shape with 62kgs? Simple. Exercise everyday, sleep early, DO NOT EAT ANY CARBO food (bread, rice), eat Steam Chicken meat with no salt added and no skin and plenty of vege. Go on with this for 3 months, you will have a flat stomach, slim waist line and a figure to be proud of.

How I know? I have 5 female friends who were about the same height as you but weigh heavier than you. Now they are 55kgs-58kgs with a super slim georgous body to show. That's the only thing they consume when they were reducing it. To maintain, you still need to exercise regularly.

Sit ups and crunches are quite important. Don't worry, you will not develope any muscles if you do not take those high protein supplements.
    My mother in law will not angry if i dun eat lah.. she know i am on diet. Breakfast eat what leh? can eat brown rice?

BMI is not accurate on its own. Some pple have big frame, thus incurring a higher BMI. Weight / Fats counts are dependence on alot of factors beside BMI. I have seen pple with a low BMI but bulging tummy.

My mother in law will not angry if i dun eat lah.. she know i am on diet. Breakfast eat what leh? can eat brown rice?

Haze,

Please dun focus on a single food. Eat a wide variety of food , including vegetable. Brown rice is good generally ... but I am sure (in Singapore that is what I believe) , there are also other sources of healthy breakfast (etc.... my recommended Bitter Melon Juice )

Btw , if you are loosing weight, you need to ask what are you loosing - Water ? Muscles ? Fats ? Health ? or even ... er Ribs ( like what furrycake mention) Most pple i know of target water instead for fast, short term results.

Knowing what to rid or gain in your body specifically , you can change you lifestyle accordingly (hopefully healthy too).

And lastly , action counts alot.
    Last edited by kitkat; 31st August 2005 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    Haze,

Please dun focus on a single food. Eat a wide variety of food , including vegetable. Brown rice is good generally ... but I am sure (in Singapore that is what I believe) , there are also other sources of healthy breakfast (etc.... my recommended Bitter Melon Juice )

Btw , if you are loosing weight, you need to ask what are you loosing - Water ? Muscles ? Fats ? Health ? or even ... er Ribs ( like what furrycake mention) Most pple i know of target water instead for fast, short term results.

Knowing what to rid or gain in your body specifically , you can change you lifestyle accordingly (hopefully healthy too).

And lastly , action counts alot.
    agree.. thats what i'm doing. im eating different kinds of meat everyday.

i realised Haze still taking lotsa carbo (mainly bread). thing is, those who worked mainly in office dont need so much carbo intake.

i cannot slim down anymore.. my guy isnt that happy when i told him my current weight

abit confuse now.. i cannot absorb clearly.. (just wake up from nap)

YOu are right i think i still take carbo.. eg. wholemeal bread and wholegrain flakes..

Tonight i will go cold storage store up some Broccoli, tomatoes and Beans then

Hey how about POTATOES? STEAM Potatoes can eat? those Small size potatoes thou. about 50cents size those kind

Hey how about POTATOES? STEAM Potatoes can eat? those Small size potatoes thou. about 50cents size those kind

Yup, put some fried mince beef and sour cream, spring onions and shredded cheese....they r whopper

no lah.. i mean steam potatote.. PLAIN one.. no other topping

I just had my lunch. Lunch box from home (last night leftoverfood)

I put some rice and pour soup into it and make me look like Porriage.
    Inside have button mushroom, tofu, fishball.
    Since just now i ate so much wholegrain flakes.. i just eat the button mushroom, tofu, fishball... the rice will feed dustbin

you might want to check this website out...

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/calc-bmi.htm
    Thanks...

This is a just the site I was looking for. Hehehe.. it said that I'm not overweight, that's why it's a good site.

../azul123

I just had my lunch. Lunch box from home (last night leftoverfood)

I put some rice and pour soup into it and make me look like Porriage.
    Inside have button mushroom, tofu, fishball.
    Since just now i ate so much wholegrain flakes.. i just eat the button mushroom, tofu, fishball... the rice will feed dustbin

I ate bitter gourd stir fried with minced meat. and one bowl of rice....a glass of orange juice.

And now payback(treadmill) time, not very happy coz the scale said I am now 77.5kg

u are "rice container" is it. cut down your rice intake.. settle all problem

i just ate a small apple