Page 19 of 104 FirstFirst ... 914171819202124294469 ... LastLast

Thread: Question on weight loss

Default Re: Question on weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you just now said that i have to tailor made my clothes mah
    so sad, but i still dont feel like going on diet, how ?
    Furrycake,
    don't do things that u dun feel like going to do. If i manage to do a nice skirt.. i will sew one for u ok ^-^ that's a promise.
    Last night, i tried to buy a sewing machine from courts (neear my house) who know it was closed due to company function and I was so lucky to encourter this -.,-. when i go home.. so not happy and take one of the skirt out (i cannot wear) tear out and re-sew again (by hand, needle by needle).. today i am wearing the altered skirt.. i am so happy and feel MA ZHU ^_^.. i think i will love to do sewing..

dont worry, Haze. i'm used to my guy friends calling me pig, fat, fei por , etc
    but i'm absolutely cool about it you same age as me i think hehehe

as for clothes.. dont worry lah. i know i lazy...but we'll see

as for Benign ar... down 50, hurry up!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    If I am in Sg, I wouldn't miss a thing........I can drool to death in Taka lor. Just the looks(food), it is enough to kill
    What is the food that u will drool to death in Taka? THose expensive restaurant? Come to SG lah.. i will buy u meals at Taka's Foodcourt ^^ .. that's a promise to u 2.. kekeke

Bigger butt also got variations ley......firm butt I like most

The other one is those rounded one from the side.......not wide from behind. Sometimes it is a combo of things that trigger my fancy lor
    Oh i know i know.. u like Britney Spear's kindof butt right.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... u so old liao FANCY young women butttttt........ eeeeeeeeeeeeee.. she just 22 leh... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh i know i know.. u like Britney Spear's kindof butt right.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... u so old liao FANCY young women butttttt........ eeeeeeeeeeeeee.. she just 22 leh... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It is not true......younger women dun necessary got firmer sexier butt lor.

I remember there were some exercises specifically to build firmer butt.....

The food in Taka make me drool coz of the presentation and varieties mah....the aroma of those delicacies...is like I am lost in a maze of snacks

It is not true......younger women dun necessary got firmer sexier butt lor.

I remember there were some exercises specifically to build firmer butt.....

The food in Taka make me drool coz of the presentation and varieties mah....the aroma of those delicacies...is like I am lost in a maze of snacks
    eeeeeeeee.. i don't believe what u said ..

i still can't imagine how its like "the aroma of those delicacies"

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    dont worry, Haze. i'm used to my guy friends calling me pig, fat, fei por , etc
    but i'm absolutely cool about it you same age as me i think hehehe

as for clothes.. dont worry lah. i know i lazy...but we'll see

as for Benign ar... down 50, hurry up!!
    Gosh, i dislike those man that behave like that. We can't choose how we look like wow. If my guy friend said me that.. i will either tell him off .. no friend. I might cry too.. it's so hurt.. i have strong pride.

eeeeeeeee.. i don't believe what u said ..

i still can't imagine how its like "the aroma of those delicacies"

Haizz, presentation lah. I am a sucker for it/marketing.
    Just like guys fall for those ladies wearing busty bra lor

Makan time, enjoy ur dinner......I am one of the hungry ghost liao!

what u have for ur dinner?

I took Seafood Pasta in Tomatoe sauce... eeeeeeeee..... not nice -.,- no taste and oily. Took Poh Pian too..

Tmr morning i wan to eat my favourite India TOSAI! ^^

what u have for ur dinner?

I took Seafood Pasta in Tomatoe sauce... eeeeeeeee..... not nice -.,- no taste and oily. Took Poh Pian too..

Tmr morning i wan to eat my favourite India TOSAI! ^^
    For dinner,

I ate veges with steam fish cutlet and rice. later about 10 biscuits with kopi.

For dinner,

I ate veges with steam fish cutlet and rice. later about 10 biscuits with kopi.
    eeeeeeeeeee one day drink so much kopi.. will take away your calcium. when old liao easily break bone .. that' torture liao.

My tosai SUXK!! that store change to a old cook. His Tosai is so white and OILY. i bought two pcs and ate 1.. -.,- the guy still dare to ask me why did not finish. I said NOT NICE! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    eeeeeeeeeee one day drink so much kopi.. will take away your calcium. when old liao easily break bone .. that' torture liao.

My tosai SUXK!! that store change to a old cook. His Tosai is so white and OILY. i bought two pcs and ate 1.. -.,- the guy still dare to ask me why did not finish. I said NOT NICE! :P
    u went where to eat?

hmm today morning instead of Tosai.. i go toilet Lao sai... must be yesterday night's dinner... the Geylang charcoal cooked hokkien prawn mee...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

YO,

DCA and Haze.......you 2 not together yet har?

Haze are you hesitating? DCA really nice and slim built. Nothing to lose but everything to gain when he meets you face to face!

No choice lah, sometimes just dun want to sleep so early.....

Nvm, can stop smoking, on diets no booze......kopi is nothing liao.

Same 9km walk, ate spinach, bak choy with teriyaki chicken breast and one bowl of rice...sipping mixed fruit juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u went where to eat?

hmm today morning instead of Tosai.. i go toilet Lao sai... must be yesterday night's dinner... the Geylang charcoal cooked hokkien prawn mee...
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeee lucky i read this at 10pm.. not right after my breakfast kekeek.. I went to the coffee shop a few block away from my home. The stall change ppl..so oily. i very sad.. i love tosai so much u know u know.. Geyland got charcoal hokkien mee? where ah? How come other ppl easily lao sai except me ;O

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    YO,

DCA and Haze.......you 2 not together yet har?

Haze are you hesitating? DCA really nice and slim built. Nothing to lose but everything to gain when he meets you face to face!
    Not yet leh. Problem is he Slim Build.. i Big Build -.,-.. i am sure he will turn away when see me that's very hurt thou. So i better hide aside to slim down first.

No choice lah, sometimes just dun want to sleep so early.....

Nvm, can stop smoking, on diets no booze......kopi is nothing liao.
    lucky u dun smoke. But.. better stick to one cup one day..

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Not yet leh. Problem is he Slim Build.. i Big Build -.,-.. i am sure he will turn away when see me that's very hurt thou. So i better hide aside to slim down first.
    DCA? Nothing will faze him. I've read that he likes to come between 2 girls. You gotta finda female friend so can sandwich him. FYI, he likes being the meat.

Same 9km walk, ate spinach, bak choy with teriyaki chicken breast and one bowl of rice...sipping mixed fruit juice.
    i did not exercise -.,- so tire.. shop with my brunei friend at orchard road.. my legs so tire.
    and Today during lunch i accidentally left my wallet on the table. When i walked until CEntrepoint then realised i forget to take my wallet. Rush back and could not find. So ask the guy sitting on the table, he said he passed to the security office liao. Phew.. lucky found the wallet. Just lost cash $20 and my ezylink card only. It's my 2nd time lost IC if i lost my wallet. That's NIGHTMARE!!! $300!!!! to replace IC