Page 17 of 104 FirstFirst ... 712151617181922274267 ... LastLast

Thread: Question on weight loss

Default Re: Question on weight loss

i got many cook book too ..
    but hardly use them.. maybe once a yr :P

Wanna compare cookbooks har? Ok...when I am free....I will stack them up

Juz finished my 9km walk....now resting 30mins like you said? before meal time....

hola! when do you normally do the walk? during the day? or before dinner? & how many meals a day do u consume? do you weigh urself everyday?

hola! when do you normally do the walk? during the day? or before dinner? & how many meals a day do u consume? do you weigh urself everyday?

I normally walk in the late afternoon lor....

I ate about four meals a day......light breakfast, or brunch

Dinner is all white meat(chicken or Fish) with rice......

The truth is I can't live without rice......

Supper is 97% fat free biscuits with cucumber tomato topping...or biscuits dipped with V8 vegetable + tobasco lime and celery stick lor.

Now I gauge my calories intake.......coz I can burnt 510 calories on the treadmill.....and my overall intake calories is about 1600-1900. As long as I am comfortable and the weight is gradually dropping.

Yes, I do weight myself once a day....coz there is a bathroom scale...kind of a reminder
    Last edited by Benign; 25th August 2005 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juLi
    I read somewhere that one only needs to weigh oneself once a week?

hey i also weight myself almost everyday .. so i can make sure i did not overeat. or when i am heavy will remind myself to have light one on that day thou.
    Heard is not good.. but can't help it leh

yesterday, channel 5 got a show on competition to lose weight by a group of 12 people ... you may want to catch some tips from there !

i know is 8.30pm show right? i record it.. will watch tonight.. got JOn Jonsson inside? I heard from my friend he will be the guest of one of the episode.

Juz ate one bun and one laughing cow cheese + black kopi = Under 300 calories

Once you started, after a while....you start to settle in with the plan/program. Now I feel alot adjusted to the smaller portion and longer walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Juz ate one bun and one laughing cow cheese + black kopi = Under 300 calories

Once you started, after a while....you start to settle in with the plan/program. Now I feel alot adjusted to the smaller portion and longer walk.
    Wow... i must take you as an example.. must learn from u.
    This morning i took two slice of Pandan favour white bread with jam and a glass of Low fat Milk. Then just now someone offer me Kueh Lapis.. i ate 2 ..

Ok from now on, i must exercise everyday, either jog or skipping rod.. ^-^.. i am good at skipping rod.. during school day my volleyball couch always make us skipped 10 min before the practice,,or either woman jump chair and man jump table..
    Last edited by Haze; 26th August 2005 at 10:30 AM.

This morning i took two slice of Pandan favour white bread with jam and a glass of Low fat Milk. Then just now someone offer me Kueh Lapis.. i ate 2 ..

Ok from now on, i must exercise everyday, either jog or skipping rod.. ^-^.. i am good at skipping rod.. during school day my volleyball couch always make us skipped 10 min before the practice,,or either woman jump chair and man jump table..

Try to stay focus lor....last nite I was surprised to find myself weight in at 77kg...think with my routine..it takes about 4-5 days to lose a kilo. I can wear two of the jeans comfortably liao....the one need abit of struggle and the CK tight fit really cannot make it

Dunno why these jeans all size 32 ley

Quote Originally Posted by Haze

wow... 1 muscular girl you are... hehehe... and i think your coach must be some fat guy who like to sit by the bench while you work out...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

wah haze... eat eat eat :P heehee so little!! mmm i feel guilty now. i had soylite with a bowl of nestum and then my dad came home with beancurd... ahh so guilty now..
    Budget wedding photographer :)

haze... whats a skipping rod? i know what a skipping rope is :P u on msn?

Quote Originally Posted by ParkertR
    wah haze... eat eat eat :P heehee so little!! mmm i feel guilty now. i had soylite with a bowl of nestum and then my dad came home with beancurd... ahh so guilty now..
    hi protein & fiber diet good wat...

my fave is always Dao Huey chum Zui... (aka Bean Curd add water (soya milk))

still remember last time there is bean curd store which have dumplings also... so i joke with my frens that i always order... Dao Huey chum Zui geh Giu... (aka Bean curd add water + balls...)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze

Skipping rod ??? Woudn't that create more "abuse" mark as u mention ?

skipping rope is for exercising, skipping rod is for fishing.
    new kind of weapon to train leg muscles?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Try to stay focus lor....last nite I was surprised to find myself weight in at 77kg...think with my routine..it takes about 4-5 days to lose a kilo. I can wear two of the jeans comfortably liao....the one need abit of struggle and the CK tight fit really cannot make it

Dunno why these jeans all size 32 ley
    Ya i got to stay focus and stay calm.. when i feel frustrated, i will find things to eat and forget to control -.,-. I wish i can lose 2 kg ..
    I think for guy wear 33 is ok wow. I don't like those kind try to squeeze into those size which is not their size and their Butt Stick out.. gosh.. when walk .. can see their butt left right left right very err xin..
    -.,-... that's why i hardly wear pants/ jeans, scare ppl see me left right left right keekeke

I think for guy wear 33 is ok wow. I don't like those kind try to squeeze into those size which is not their size and their Butt Stick out.. gosh.. when walk .. can see their butt left right left right very err xin..
    omg... YUCKS!!!!!!

wah... 70 yrs old n fit *sob* me not even close to that n dying! help me help me. diet diet diet

Quote Originally Posted by ParkertR
    omg... YUCKS!!!!!!
    ya... tat sounds so gayish...

i always like to wear loose pants, those straight loose cut...