Thread: Free Adobe Seminar: Triston Yeo shares tips on creating competition winning images

Default Free Adobe Seminar: Triston Yeo shares tips on creating competition winning images

Name:  _D3C6042-Edit.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  22.9 KB

If you have signed up for Canon Photomarathon 2014 in Singapore this year, do come down and join me in a TIP & TRICKS seminar brought to you by Adobe Singapore. I will be sharing on how to increase your chances of winning Canon Photomarathon. This is open for everyone to enjoy even if you have not signed up for the competition.

Date: 20 October 2014, Monday
    Time: 7:00pm to 9:30pm
    Venue: NTUC Auditorium @1 Marina Boulevard Singapore 018989

Limited Seats available. Do sign up fast if you are keen

http://www.adobeasia.com/edm/2014/10...nvite/edm.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by twisturn; 9th October 2014 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Change of Info

Default Re: Free Adobe Seminar: Triston Yeo shares tips on creating competition winning image

The seminar is open to everyone now. If you have not signed up for Canon Photomarathon, it is ok. Come and enjoy the session. There are lots of photo competitions coming up

Default Re: Free Adobe Seminar: Triston Yeo shares tips on creating competition winning image

Quote Originally Posted by twisturn View Post
    The seminar is open to everyone now. If you have not signed up for Canon Photomarathon, it is ok. Come and enjoy the session. There are lots of photo competitions coming up
    Arrived late and was not allowed to enter even though I have confirmation email.
    EOS40D|BG-E2N|17-55mm/3.5-5.6IS|55-250mm/4-5.6IS|24-70mm/2.8LUSM|430EXII|

Quote Originally Posted by joseph73 View Post
    Arrived late and was not allowed to enter even though I have confirmation email.
    Sorry to hear that but it was full house with some on standing.

I was late for 25min. Was not admitted despite having registered and a confirmation email. I admit it's wrong to be late, but the organiser should have stated the condition clearly that late comers will not be admitted. I had to cancel an important meeting to rush from jurong east to the seminar. The Organiser - pls state your T&C clearly in the next seminar.