Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: 6th CanonGraphers Outing - NDP 2005

  1. #1

    Default 6th CanonGraphers Outing - NDP 2005

    Final Countdown!

    Guys, it's time to take out your wide angle zoom lenses to take the spectacular firework display of the NDP 2005.

    It's time for the White Knights to rise again.

    Date : 9 August 2005, Tuesday
    Time : 5.30pm
    Meeting Place : Millenia Walk Burger King

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    511

    Default

    I'll be there to finish my last roll of film!

  3. #3

    Default

    yo bro... going with frens, see you there on the bridge!

    yesterday was a total failure for me...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Cya white knights @ BK.

    Dun forget those long lens for the bomb burst! I'm sure half of us shot smoke trails during the preview. Now we noe where those noisy flies are coming frm. Aim the other direction first.

    BTW, the bomb burst and flyby are scheduled to appear at approximately 1856H.
    1858 is the timing for the 21-gun salute. Firing point at the reclaimed land facing durian.

    Who got extra 70-200?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damien
    I'll be there to finish my last roll of film!
    Shooting portrait mode this time?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damien
    I'll be there to finish my last roll of film!
    WOW. film...................................

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Can I join???? I've never been to any of the Canongraphers outings so far.... How to get to Millenia Walk burger king?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yaoxing
    Can I join???? I've never been to any of the Canongraphers outings so far.... How to get to Millenia Walk burger king?
    U noe Marina Square linking Suntec? Yes, cross over to Marina square and den *walk towards the right where its a dead end but at the side u see a small narrow staircase leading downwards towards the main road.

    Go down and walk straight for 5mins, walking past 1 underground carpark, walking past Pan Pacific Hotel, walking past a bus stop and tada!

    *P/S: The left side heads towards the hotels, walking straight goes into the shopping centre. Ignore those 2 paths. Walk right. U can't miss the small narrow staircase going downwards leading to the open road.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USM
    WOW. film...................................
    I dun think I'll have the guts too.

    Hey Damien, I got 2 rolls of unused film, u want? Fuji Superia 200. $5 take all.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    511

    Default

    You bring along, I'll take it from you.
    But its not expired right?

  11. #11

    Default

    Any female in the team?
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    U noe Marina Square linking Suntec? Yes, cross over to Marina square and den *walk towards the right where its a dead end but at the side u see a small narrow staircase leading downwards towards the main road.

    Go down and walk straight for 5mins, walking past 1 underground carpark, walking past Pan Pacific Hotel, walking past a bus stop and tada!

    *P/S: The left side heads towards the hotels, walking straight goes into the shopping centre. Ignore those 2 paths. Walk right. U can't miss the small narrow staircase going downwards leading to the open road.
    Thanks! Hmm.... wonder why Burger King would want to set up shop at such hen-don't-lay-eggs-birds-don't-drop-crap locations....

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Hope u guyz had fun.

    I was going balistic when my HDD crashed and TONS of my data just simply... died.

    Damien, dun worry, not expired film. Its new, I will pass it to u on Saturday if u're going for the Scavenger's Hunt.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Hope u guyz had fun.

    I was going balistic when my HDD crashed and TONS of my data just simply... died.

    Damien, dun worry, not expired film. Its new, I will pass it to u on Saturday if u're going for the Scavenger's Hunt.
    Yap, USM, lemontree & me had fun there but the fireworks seem to last a bit shorter than the preview leh So my roll of film still not finished yet Haahaa...

    Hope you will get your HDD working soon!

    And me not going for the Scavengers HUnt cos got a dog shoot to attend to, maybe you can pass me on Sunday if you are going for the SFF.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Only two waves..... didn't shoot much. hehe, anyway, thanks to a person by the nick of Ah_seng who offered some space for my tripod.

  16. #16
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default

    Hope you guys had a nice time...was at home watching the parade...
    eat. drink. shoot

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    Hope you guys had a nice time...was at home watching the parade...
    Luckily you didn't go. I guess that I will give it a miss the next time liao.

  18. #18
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USM
    Luckily you didn't go. I guess that I will give it a miss the next time liao.

    Doctored this pic of my school ND Celebration parade...and some of my friends thought that I was at NDP just now...
    eat. drink. shoot

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar

    Doctored this pic of my school ND Celebration parade...and some of my friends thought that I was at NDP just now...

    last time i was a sea clt, i wore a peak cap...

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Land of the woods........
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Hey yaoxing, now i know who's yaoxing liao....heehee....

    No need thanks lah.....you already thanked me many times liao. Besides, I don't own the bridge also....

    Hope your shots turned out ok....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •