Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7-14mm ZD Lens

Default Re: 7-14mm ZD Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Merciless_Knight
    BTW I been Ur website and seen everything.

It is beta to shoot pano wif a tripod wif ND filter on... and set to the shutter as long as possible. Then all the moving will gradually disappear and U will get a good pano picture.

I can see U got a hard time adjusting the photos that U had taken in order to sitch them together rite wif a adidition of vertical axis adjustment.
    nope the software does everything for me.. it does pixel mapping.... i dont use so many grey cells to do panos... easy way out.

Tat pano was shot from a floating barge... so u cant expect me using longer shutter speed and tripods cause the waves makes your pics go up and down
    Last edited by bariq; 11th August 2005 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bariq
    nope the software does everything for me.. it does pixel mapping.... i dont use so many grey cells to do panos... easy way out.

Tat pano was shot from a floating barge... so u cant expect me using longer shutter speed and tripods cause the waves makes your pics go up and down
    Izzit U use this software???

Izzit U use this software???

yes its one of the s/w i use... damn good free s/w

Hi Bariq,

Can I assume that the pano was taken with an E-1?

As for the focusing grid, that is actually very important for shooting panoramas. The grid helps in the following ways:

1) Precise calibration of camera system to your VR panhead. Detection of parallax errors.
    2) Check your % overlap from frame to frame. It helps to have consistent overlaps. Better stitching performance.
    3) Visual checking for levelling of your camera.

That is why it is so hard to decide. E-1 or E-300. Guess I will have to flip a few more coins

Quote Originally Posted by XanderMan
    Hi Bariq,

As for the focusing grid, that is actually very important for shooting panoramas. The grid helps in the following ways:

1) Precise calibration of camera system to your VR panhead. Detection of parallax errors.
    2) Check your % overlap from frame to frame. It helps to have consistent overlaps. Better stitching performance.

That is why it is so hard to decide. E-1 or E-300. Guess I will have to flip a few more coins
    One thing, if U got spare $$$ buy E-1 loh, if not buy E-300 loh...

One thing, if U got spare $$$ buy E-1 loh, if not buy E-300 loh...
    I will save my spare $$$ for the E-1 replacement

Hi Bariq,

Hi Xanderman,
    The pano was taken using E-300.

cheers

I will save my spare $$$ for the E-1 replacement
    So buy E-300 loh... BTW E-300 quite good liao... So save Ur $$$ for the next E loh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123