Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was the worst thing u ever did to a fellow photog

vince123123
    Guests

If you set to slave, that also means everyone else's flash will trigger yours right.

Does this also mean that you won't be able to use your flash?

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Was the offical photographer at an openning and this photographer kept getting infront of me before I shoot and stood there even after he got his shot. I got infront of him and to his right, than turn my hammerhead directly towards his lens and set my flash sensor towards his flash. I'm sure all his shots were over exp with flare.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    If you set to slave, that also means everyone else's flash will trigger yours right.

Does this also mean that you won't be able to use your flash?
    The hammer head was use just as a standby in case I need to bounce. I just use my SB24 mounted on my cam.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

vince123123
    Guests

still, everyone else's flash will trigger your flash, making it spoil fast :P

The hammer head was use just as a standby in case I need to bounce. I just use my SB24 mounted on my cam.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    still, everyone else's flash will trigger your flash, making it spoil fast :P
    OK lah. That was about 5,6 years ago and my hammerhead is still doing fine.

PS: better touch wood when I'm typing this
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Was the offical photographer at an openning and this photographer kept getting infront of me before I shoot and stood there even after he got his shot. I got infront of him and to his right, than turn my hammerhead directly towards his lens and set my flash sensor towards his flash. I'm sure all his shots were over exp with flare.

send me a photo of yrself or tell me when u are going to shoot next. then i stand behind u or avoid standing within 3m of u

Quote Originally Posted by Murcielago
    send me a photo of yrself or tell me when u are going to shoot next. then i stand behind u or avoid standing within 3m of u
    No need lah, so long as all of us ( me included ) just give way a bit to each other than things will be fine. What I always do, even when I'm the offical photographer is, once I've got my shot I'll give way to those behind me. As a photographer at any event we must also understand that there're others who want a look/shot at the stage as well mah.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Yes.
    Den I'm Public Enemy #1
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Ah! So, you were the one!!! I was the photographer on the other side, you lunatic!

Hong Sien
    Ok, Sion! Where are you? I went to your house, no one opened the door!

Hong Sien

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Ok, Sion! Where are you? I went to your house, no one opened the door!

Hong Sien
    I've moved to Shenzen end of last month.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12