Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 93449545758596061646984 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1878

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Unless I get paid like few K for the job, else I won't go BM, they're good but un-ncessarily expensive. I don't blame them, but a bit too much lor... they import the albums from gloryworkz at X-Y price, I normally would pay X+Y buying direct from gloryworkz, but BM charges (X+Y) * 2!!!!

Too ex lor. Kena twice already. I feel like importing in bulk from GW so that I won't end up buying from BM when they have no stock.

But BM is still good.
    talking about prints, why suddenly change to albums?
    ya, very ex lor.

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    talking about prints, why suddenly change to albums?
    ya, very ex lor.
    Cos I talking about BM ex ma....

Anyway, the lab just now also printed all in S8R as that's their paper size, especially when I requested for 8R. So now, I got to cut the paper MYSELF.

Sheesh.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

Cos I talking about BM ex ma....

Anyway, the lab just now also printed all in S8R as that's their paper size, especially when I requested for 8R. So now, I got to cut the paper MYSELF.

Sheesh.
    wow.. how come so un-pro one.

Deregistered

wow.. how come so un-pro one.
    You got me there. I also wondered why did I bother to go there since they charge $5/8R where KT charge $3/S8R.

Deregistered

Hmmm I still haven't got my Jul Pay, but I'm more fortunate cos I managed to get the boss to pay me my Jun pay via email by saying I need the $ to clear bills. The rest of my colleagues haven't got their Jun pay yet.

Right now, I need the cash (not that urgently) but wonder how I should get it this time. My May, Jun, and Jul claims haven't been credited yet. So how should I go around getting my boss to pay me without having to use the same excuse again?

Hmmm I still haven't got my Jul Pay, but I'm more fortunate cos I managed to get the boss to pay me my Jun pay via email by saying I need the $ to clear bills. The rest of my colleagues haven't got their Jun pay yet.

Right now, I need the cash (not that urgently) but wonder how I should get it this time. My May, Jun, and Jul claims haven't been credited yet. So how should I go around getting my boss to pay me without having to use the same excuse again?
    Tell them your are broke!!
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Tell them your are broke!!
    Which is true actually

If I got the job I just went for interview, I would have sold my bah zhang, somebody offer $1300 sigh.

Then I would have gone and purchase my D2X in the evening.

Deregistered

Then I would have gone and purchase my D2X in the evening.
    can purchase D2x sia...

rich leh... i scared scared...

You got me there. I also wondered why did I bother to go there since they charge $5/8R where KT charge $3/S8R.
    U mean BM??ask u to cut yrself?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    Nope.. that LAB I listed the URL on earlier. They say they only have S8R size... to get 8R have to ownself cut.

if BM do that, he will close shop very soon.

Nope.. that LAB I listed the URL on earlier. They say they only have S8R size... to get 8R have to ownself cut.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Deregistered

Give up liao... avoiding that shop already. Sigh.

Give up liao... avoiding that shop already. Sigh.
    if me, i sure vomit blood there!

Hmmm ... any comments regarding the Olympus E1 and the availability of lenses for the mount?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

no comment.

Deregistered

E1 is 2x FLM.

E1 is 2x FLM.
    that i already know ... more concerned about the lenses available for it ..know its quite few only ... friend asking me whether to get ... whole kit for - $1750

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    that i already know ... more concerned about the lenses available for it ..know its quite few only ... friend asking me whether to get ... whole kit for - $1750
    its also 4x3 leh, have to crop if print 4R.

Deregistered

its also 4x3 leh, have to crop if print 4R.
    Yup, that's right.