Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 93449545758596061646984 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1878

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

  1. #1161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Unless I get paid like few K for the job, else I won't go BM, they're good but un-ncessarily expensive. I don't blame them, but a bit too much lor... they import the albums from gloryworkz at X-Y price, I normally would pay X+Y buying direct from gloryworkz, but BM charges (X+Y) * 2!!!!

    Too ex lor. Kena twice already. I feel like importing in bulk from GW so that I won't end up buying from BM when they have no stock.

    But BM is still good.
    talking about prints, why suddenly change to albums?
    ya, very ex lor.

  2. #1162
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    talking about prints, why suddenly change to albums?
    ya, very ex lor.
    Cos I talking about BM ex ma....

    Anyway, the lab just now also printed all in S8R as that's their paper size, especially when I requested for 8R. So now, I got to cut the paper MYSELF.

    Sheesh.

  3. #1163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Cos I talking about BM ex ma....

    Anyway, the lab just now also printed all in S8R as that's their paper size, especially when I requested for 8R. So now, I got to cut the paper MYSELF.

    Sheesh.
    wow.. how come so un-pro one.

  4. #1164
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    wow.. how come so un-pro one.
    You got me there. I also wondered why did I bother to go there since they charge $5/8R where KT charge $3/S8R.

  5. #1165
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Hmmm I still haven't got my Jul Pay, but I'm more fortunate cos I managed to get the boss to pay me my Jun pay via email by saying I need the $ to clear bills. The rest of my colleagues haven't got their Jun pay yet.

    Right now, I need the cash (not that urgently) but wonder how I should get it this time. My May, Jun, and Jul claims haven't been credited yet. So how should I go around getting my boss to pay me without having to use the same excuse again?

  6. #1166

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Hmmm I still haven't got my Jul Pay, but I'm more fortunate cos I managed to get the boss to pay me my Jun pay via email by saying I need the $ to clear bills. The rest of my colleagues haven't got their Jun pay yet.

    Right now, I need the cash (not that urgently) but wonder how I should get it this time. My May, Jun, and Jul claims haven't been credited yet. So how should I go around getting my boss to pay me without having to use the same excuse again?
    Tell them your are broke!!
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  7. #1167
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Tell them your are broke!!
    Which is true actually

    If I got the job I just went for interview, I would have sold my bah zhang, somebody offer $1300 sigh.

    Then I would have gone and purchase my D2X in the evening.

  8. #1168
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Then I would have gone and purchase my D2X in the evening.
    can purchase D2x sia...

    rich leh... i scared scared...

  9. #1169
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You got me there. I also wondered why did I bother to go there since they charge $5/8R where KT charge $3/S8R.
    U mean BM??ask u to cut yrself?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  10. #1170
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    U mean BM??ask u to cut yrself?
    Nope.. that LAB I listed the URL on earlier. They say they only have S8R size... to get 8R have to ownself cut.

  11. #1171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    U mean BM??ask u to cut yrself?
    if BM do that, he will close shop very soon.

  12. #1172
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Nope.. that LAB I listed the URL on earlier. They say they only have S8R size... to get 8R have to ownself cut.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  13. #1173
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    Give up liao... avoiding that shop already. Sigh.

  14. #1174
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Give up liao... avoiding that shop already. Sigh.
    if me, i sure vomit blood there!
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  15. #1175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Hmmm ... any comments regarding the Olympus E1 and the availability of lenses for the mount?

  16. #1176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

    no comment.

  17. #1177
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

    E1 is 2x FLM.

  18. #1178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    E1 is 2x FLM.
    that i already know ... more concerned about the lenses available for it ..know its quite few only ... friend asking me whether to get ... whole kit for - $1750

  19. #1179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    that i already know ... more concerned about the lenses available for it ..know its quite few only ... friend asking me whether to get ... whole kit for - $1750
    its also 4x3 leh, have to crop if print 4R.

  20. #1180
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    its also 4x3 leh, have to crop if print 4R.
    Yup, that's right.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •