Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42944495253545556596479 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1878

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    wah, can fetch so much?
    Edited liao la... look before you quote

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Piangs ... Joking only lah ... NW Blur Blur
    Your cuzz very dense today hor

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    A3 and above should be around $3K-$5K. And limited usage hor, don't let them use as advertisement etc. If advertisement, dun release full rights for anything less than 20K.
    I'm thinking along this line... but so far weddings and events also dun come across such situation as I shoot and juz pass them the shot loh.... but as you mention, this might have possible commercial use. 20K huh? is this the market rate or you juz hantum the figure?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    I'm thinking along this line... but so far weddings and events also dun come across such situation as I shoot and juz pass them the shot loh.... but as you mention, this might have possible commercial use. 20K huh? is this the market rate or you juz hantum the figure?
    Price is around there, if commercial, don't sign away your rights, just let them use for that particular commercial, royalty free will do. If they want the image then charge more, portfolio no need A3 size one ma

wah, who wanna buy from me? then i can buy nikon + canon liao.

No sms la.. PM oni.
    at least you got kanny to PM u... mi, pfc also dun wan to pm

So how much should I charge for a full size softcopy for model who gonna use it for his portfolio?

me worse leh, no gals pm me one.

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    So how much should I charge for a full size softcopy for model who gonna use it for his portfolio?
    MTL $1K.

Price is around there, if commercial, don't sign away your rights, just let them use for that particular commercial, royalty free will do. If they want the image then charge more, portfolio no need A3 size one ma
    not the prints I'm worried about... but the softcopy. given enough rez they can do anything to it.
    Last edited by CYRN; 11th August 2005 at 10:36 AM.

Deregistered

PFC say this sat got her model in bikini liao ma... cheer ups!

not the prints I'm worried about... but the softcopy. given enough rez the can do anything to it.
    then dun sell softcopy? only prints?

PFC say this sat got her model in bikini liao ma... cheer ups!
    really?

Deregistered

not the prints I'm worried about... but the softcopy. given enough rez they can do anything to it.
    Eh, dun be crazy, never give softcopy, even if you do, have to make them sign proper agreements black/white. Must state what they can do with it and all others are prohibited and that the full copyrights lies with you (depends on amount paid).

If they want to hold full copyrights, don't let go until you're happy with the amount, give them the CRW if you want

But after that you aren't allowed to use it anymore, so be warned (WTH cares when you've 30K in your wallet after selling that 1 image? )

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    MTL $1K.
    serious lah...

anyway that model ask for softcopies

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    serious lah...

anyway that model ask for softcopies
    SIAO. NEVER.

Eh, dun be crazy, never give softcopy, even if you do, have to make them sign proper agreements black/white. Must state what they can do with it and all others are prohibited and that the full copyrights lies with you (depends on amount paid).

If they want to hold full copyrights, don't let go until you're happy with the amount, give them the CRW if you want

But after that you aren't allowed to use it anymore, so be warned (WTH cares when you've 30K in your wallet after selling that 1 image? )
    wonder when will that happen to me.
    $30K

sianz,,, due to coffee yesterday... got 3 keys very hard to press... "return" "shift" and "

tinkin of taking the whole KB for a good shower.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByT

Your cuzz very dense today hor

today I dont want to stand at the side liaos ... and no one is to stand infront of me
    Yesterday my shot got so many bounce card ... And the one infront of me shooting with a long lens

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    The Tuesday Fun Bunch @ Lunch photos are ready for viewing

HERE .

Thanks WillyFoo for helping to take those photos with his Nikon D2X
    Sigh... looks like I really missed that event out.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg