Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1878

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    potential snipers (w&w/o ladders, w&w/o TCs, w&w/o IS/VR) will be around.....
    check with you .. you were using the nikon filter on your 17-40? How is it?

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    For those who watched Initial D..imagine the scene can liaos. And picture that in the ferry ride. hahahahahaha.
    wah lao eh...

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    So sian, so quite in office ...
    Anyone want to meet earlier ? hee hee

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    meet earlier for...? i a bit sianzz at home too... lolx

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    check with you .. you were using the nikon filter on your 17-40? How is it?

    needless to say right?? Nikon Products are good...

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    meet earlier for...? i a bit sianzz at home too... lolx
    i eat dinner at home first,

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    meet earlier for...? i a bit sianzz at home too... lolx
    play your ragnorok lo.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    just want to say something to all my friends here......

    althought i have not been here for long. i do enjoy all outings with you guys and all the silly things that the Morder and myself do.
    Before i go and enjoy myself for a few days,i want to wish everyone in Clubsnap...

    Happy National Day


    Thanks for making me feel welcome in your group. looking forward to more outings and shoots....

    Cheers guys and gals......

  9. #69
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Arggh my prints can't be ready!! I should have gone to KT instead. IDIOT!!!

    ARGHHHHHHH

  10. #70
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    needless to say right?? Nikon Products are good...
    ns, yeah... the C is good.... rem that?

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    needless to say right?? Nikon Products are good...
    Hmmz ok ok ....

  12. #72
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    check with you .. you were using the nikon filter on your 17-40? How is it?
    what else i can other than BUY!
    it is a good filter. if i can come early to meet u all later, i can show u the diff.

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    play your ragnorok lo.
    i am playing it... lolx

    but still sianzz ma... haha

  14. #74
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Before i go and enjoy myself for a few days,i want to wish everyone in Clubsnap...
    .......Cheers guys and gals......
    ermm... do enjoy whatever things/styles/method u intend do.

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    what else i can other than BUY!
    it is a good filter. if i can come early to meet u all later, i can show u the diff.
    I can't la ... i got school till 10 after work .. sighes... damn tiring

  16. #76
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    what else i can other than BUY!
    it is a good filter. if i can come early to meet u all later, i can show u the diff.
    You using L37C? Come, later let me show you NC77.

  17. #77
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    don, how come cannot see his last activity in cs?

  18. #78
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    just want to say something to all my friends here......

    althought i have not been here for long. i do enjoy all outings with you guys and all the silly things that the Morder and myself do.
    Before i go and enjoy myself for a few days,i want to wish everyone in Clubsnap...

    Happy National Day


    Thanks for making me feel welcome in your group. looking forward to more outings and shoots....

    Cheers guys and gals......
    Wah seh...G***'s National Day Speech.....POWER SIAH!!! Anyway have a good trip!!! Don't forget our presents.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  19. #79
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You using L37C? Come, later let me show you NC77.
    can... i have not compared the NC77 before.
    will be buying another 77mm uv filter soon.

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    erm... come back with e prospects of little Guru??

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •