Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38111213141518233863 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1878

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIX - 19th season liaos! Happy Birthday to Singapore & ME (aCiDByTe)!

  1. #241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    hee hee... not bad... all three of us almost the same timing..

  2. #242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    who's wenbing?
    dunno, a guy who walk with us on our way back just now. while we stopped at millenia walk, he sort of finding his wallet, then realised lost.

  3. #243
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    hee hee... not bad... all three of us almost the same timing..
    yklim: only diff is I shower liao and downloaded the pic already

  4. #244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    yklim: only diff is I shower liao and downloaded the pic already
    u win already lor.. i also shower liao... downloading pic now

  5. #245

    Default

    Arcanic = BUAYA GURU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    he even know anatasia is key's friend !!!!! hahahah

  6. #246
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    ya lor!!
    buaya guru!!!

  7. #247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    u win already lor.. i also shower liao... downloading pic now


    yo.. handsome.. u wan me to post yur pic or not ?

  8. #248
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    Arcanic = BUAYA GURU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    he even know anatasia is key's friend !!!!! hahahah
    u mean only now then u know...

  9. #249
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    some of my take....





  10. #250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    yo.. handsome.. u wan me to post yur pic or not ?
    post lor... as long as it is nice.. haha.. remember to help me PS again my pimple on my face... ugly..

  11. #251
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    dunno, a guy who walk with us on our way back just now. while we stopped at millenia walk, he sort of finding his wallet, then realised lost.
    arcanic???

  12. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    some of my take....




    wow.. not bad...got so much water some more.. mine only got human heads i think..

  13. #253
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    wow.. not bad...got so much water some more.. mine only got human heads i think..
    have not really go thru yet, only choose some for quick view...

  14. #254

    Default

    Just got home. The fireworks only 10 mins. or maybe lesser
    The best reward in life is laughter

  15. #255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    u mean only now then u know...

    i slow mah...............

  16. #256
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    wow.. not bad...got so much water some more.. mine only got human heads i think..
    Oh where art thou G***??

    Teach me how to shoot MOR-DER!!!





  17. #257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    some of my take....




    Cool... nice work mate
    and sorry that i didn't get to see u in the end!

  18. #258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    wow.. not bad...got so much water some more.. mine only got human heads i think..

    those $%&^&$%^$ in front lah.. idiots ! stupid heads pooping up..

  19. #259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji
    Just got home. The fireworks only 10 mins. or maybe lesser
    think got 10 mins or more lah.

  20. #260
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    those $%&^&$%^$ in front lah.. idiots ! stupid heads pooping up..
    u NEVER BRING LADDER???
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •