Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: Inconsiderate Photog

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    still hungry.
    Haha... one more,

To err is human, to forgive divine - Unknown

Let bygones be bygones lar, bro... There are too many of this type of ppl ard. Dun even waste your brain cells thinking abt them...

Quote Originally Posted by sci80899
    Wow this thread has span 9 pages in such a short time.

One of my friends once told me that photographers are a passionate lot, at least about what they do and the quality of photos they produced.

I guess this guy (no idea who he is??) was so engrossed in what he's doing when taking the photographs and he must have really wanted to get some good photographs that he forgot that there were people also trying to take some photos, notwithstanding the fact that he was blocking the view of other photographers and was subsequently told to get down from the ladder.

His mind was probably just 100% focused in getting the right shots correctly, other considerations became secondary to him.

This thread has certainly brought an awareness that despite photographers being passionate about the art they practised, it does do better if one could spend a tiny bit of time and effort to take into consideration the people and things happening around him/her.

yes,true,if he was too engross in shooting mei meis and didn't notice he was blocking anyone.
    Let the "man" come out and apologize,he definitely will read this thread.
    If not,i rather brand him something else.

Ladderman?next time i see him outside i kick his ladder,stomp on him then he know.

Quote Originally Posted by eAgles
    Haha... one more,

To err is human, to forgive divine - Unknown

Let bygones be bygones lar, bro... There are too many of this type of ppl ard. Dun even waste your brain cells thinking abt them...
    well....hopefully you will let bygones be bygones when he blocks your path.

That explain why he's not there today, he scare pple beat him up.....

Quote Originally Posted by ken111111
    That explain why he's not there today, he scare pple beat him up.....
    No lar.....maybe he use a 500mm lens with 2 X TC and shoot from very very far away!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    No lar.....maybe he use a 500mm lens with 2 X TC and shoot from very very far away!
    his 500mm must be f/1.4!!!

he sure can afford!!

No lar.......judging from his profesionalism, I think it was a f1.2 SUPER VR+L (not just a normal VR) lar.

Wonder if he did post anything on CS..........hmmmm?

Blog Entries

kick his ladder lor......fall down and remain in the hospital for a couple of months.....then we have free from the LADDERMAN.
    evil... but i like ur style!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

it seems that many here knows who he is. but the reluctance to reveal his identity is deafening. why the reluctance?

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    it seems that many here knows who he is. but the reluctance to reveal his identity is deafening. why the reluctance?
    Try to protect the innocent?

Btw, who needs an 8' ladder? Tomorrow is last day right? want or don't want?

maybe next time liao. too late oreadi

Deregistered

hmm. high chance of being atas here?

favourite game: snakes and ladders... so bring on the snakes guys!

Deregistered

maybe should have a ladder match just like WWE

So where is this guy then........? Hmm.......is he going for tommorrow's shoot? Maybe we all bring ladder..........together?

Blog Entries

So where is this guy then........? Hmm.......is he going for tommorrow's shoot? Maybe we all bring ladder..........together?
    well... officially speaking, he/she/it has no logged in for the last 3 days. unofficially... well, he/she/it could be lurking.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

vince123123
    Guests

Hello everyone,

I see that this thread has progressed somewhat rather quickly and I did not have an opportunity to review this subforum, I not was aware of this thread until just 10 mins ago.

There's no need to guess further as I am the photographer who admittedly may have blocked some of you during that event.

I would just like to say that contrary to popular speculation, I was the official photographer appointed by the event organisers, L-pine Promotions (S) Pte Ltd. If anyone requires confirmation or clarification on my status, I would be glad to provide you with sufficient information.

The reason why I could come in from the "front of the stage" was because the organisers (Michelle from L-pine) paved the way for me to enter from there (or else I doubt that it would have been so easy).

Nevertheless, I apologise if I had blocked any of you during the event. As the official photographer, I had to ensure that the photographs were of deliverable quality and seek your kind understanding in this regard. Being close to the front, the angle of view is bad if a low position was to be adopted. I would have preferred moving closer to the back, but it was not feasible as the show had started and there was far too thick a crowd to move back and I didn't want to cause too much disruption during the show.

Anyway, I regret that this thread has progressed far before I could come in to clarify, but seek everyone's understanding in this regard. Those who have been an official photographer in the past would empathise with my situation.

I would be the official for tommorrow's finals as well, and I've already planned to be behind the judges table this time. Hope that this would help in your planning as far as situating yourselves are concerned in order to get the best shots. Hope that everyone can get the photographs they need.

Thanks for the clarification Vince

So I better +1 before this thread comes to its end of life.

Hi.

We're heard from the relevant parties and as some have pointed out, there's no point to continue with this.

Whether you accept the explanation or not is really up to you; thus the thread is hereby closed.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910