Page 1 of 10 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Inconsiderate Photog

Thumbs down Inconsiderate Photog

Have a look at the photo (below) first before flaming me if you must.

I am sure he is not an official photog because there's already 3 of them squating down before that front row. This guy is already in the front row and yet he brought along a miniature ladder and stood on top of it during 70-80% of the event.

What event was this? This was/is the Auto Babes held at Marina South. (Refer to the Events forum)

There were 5-7 photogs with me standing on an elevated platform trying to share space with one another hopefully each of us will get sufficient view of the stage. At the position where I was standing already has a human height board blocking on my left and yet this happens. The few of us were cursing and I guess it worked somehow.

Guess I'll have to equipment with rubber bands and paper bullets in future.

Okay, enough of my babbling, what's your view?

wow! he's tall;
    block many and not the official photographer? ooo. naughty

I wonder how his shots came out.

I can understand how u feel.

I be angry and mad and that is why I never go for events shoot though I am more than capable to fight for space.

Honestly there are no rules to say he cant bring a ladder and in such free for all shoot, one has to be bold.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    I can understand how u feel.

I be angry and mad and that is why I never go for events shoot though I am more than capable to fight for space.

Honestly there are no rules to say he cant bring a ladder and in such free for all shoot, one has to be bold.
    Yes, I agree with you, but come on. This guy showed up regularly in such events and this time he's trying to get famous or what?

Well, this situation often happens to me.

Imagine when you are ready to full press the shutter button, and one photographer just come in and ending up taking his/her butt.

this happen to me often, and don't know why, it's like always the same guy...

anyway, heard that Singapore photographers are already very kind compare to overseas photographers. They just don't care whether you are in their vision of shot and just block you anyways.

get used to it...but if you cannot tahan, do the same thing back to him, or start shooting rubber bands at him, like you said..

Default CS photog ???

I think he may very likely be a regular CS photographer ... what do you think?

Maybe the people around him (if they are in this forum) can clue us in on his ID ... Or maybe some of the photogs shooting with you may know him ...

RGDs

Default it cant be true but ......

wa lau eh ...from his height, camera setup and back view ...is he ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Long Thai Bean

Maybe the people around him (if they are in this forum) can clue us in on his ID ... Or maybe some of the photogs shooting with you may know him ...

RGDs
    I knew who is he but I'm not gonna review.

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    Haha, GPGT (Got Picture, Got Talk). No Horse Run!

hmm...just wondering wat is he trying to shoot with tele lens (i think so, can see from his monopod) with a such short distance, that was fashion show or make up show? hahahaha.....
    ubans.com

he really really really wants the shots eh? ... anyways imo, its really inconsiderate ... front row liao still need ladder meh? .. unless he wants the angle ... no point using the ladder right? ...

OT: rubber bands + paper bullets enough meh? get a BB GUN!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Long Thai Bean

RGDs
    hmm... guess he's using a d100, and a sb800 flash.

actually, if he has a ladder he can stand behind everyone else. at least have the decency not to block others. from wat i see, looks like the space in front is very limited. he could have chosen to shoot with a long lens behind the table? haiz....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by xl1
    hmm...just wondering wat is he trying to shoot with tele lens (i think so, can see from his monopod) with a such short distance, that was fashion show or make up show? hahahaha.....
    He isn't using a tele, a standard zoom lens.

i was one of them being a bit blocked too... not gonna name names here anyway...

just hope that next time can give and take a bit lo, at the 1st row already and still use elevated platform is a bit..

an NS guy came up in front of me and stood on a chair, but before he did anything, he asked if he was blocking my view, i request he moved a little to the left and he did it with a smile.

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    hmm... guess he's using a d100, and a sb800 flash.

actually, if he has a ladder he can stand behind everyone else. at least have the decency not to block others. from wat i see, looks like the space in front is very limited. he could have chosen to shoot with a long lens behind the table? haiz....
    He came just before the show starts from the front.

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    Hmmm...which Nikon user can he be? (not trying to target nikon users here...seen some canon users do the same thing)
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    i was one of them being a bit blocked too... not gonna name names here anyway...

just hope that next time can give and take a bit lo, at the 1st row already and still use elevated platform is a bit..

an NS guy came up in front of me and stood on a chair, but before he did anything, he asked if he was blocking my view, i request he moved a little to the left and he did it with a smile.
    Yes, that's what we learnt in National Service, Ethics, in one of the Seven Core Values.

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    Hmmm...which Nikon user can he be? (not trying to target nikon users here...seen some canon users do the same thing)
    I hope not to deviate into brands war, thanks!

should shout: Hey e photographer in black.....nice butt
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    He isn't using a tele, a standard zoom lens.
    ah use standard zoom with flash still need monopod, haha.....
    ubans.com

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... LastLast